The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

New guy from Tacoma here

Search this Thread

Old April 30th, 2010, 12:50 AM

New guy from Tacoma here

Hey all, been doing some browsing around on here for a while and decided to join. I bought a 1984 Olds Delta 88 RB with a 307 in it thats in great shape (the car and the engine with the exception of a little bit of rear end damage, need to get my hands on a set of tail light covers too). But all in all its in amazing shape. Bought her for 300 bucks too (cant beat that kind of price for something that runs great!).

Haven't done too much to it other than painting the dash matte black and doing an in dash cd player install (figured I'd add some more personality touches, such as making the **** for the lighter from a Fender guitar **** I had laying around heh).

Not much enginewise yet, but there are some plans for it, with the help of my brother who has years of mechanical and body work experience (whose also my roommate, so it makes working on the car easy). He has a lot of parts lying around so a few things can be added at no cost.

It'll be a long project, finances permitting, but we're going to clean it up pretty nice and add a little bit of added power enginewise.

Anywho, just saying hi, I'm John by the way
Old April 30th, 2010, 04:22 AM

Welcome

Welcome aboard

Citcapp is in Bothel [wherever the heck that is.] After he finishes his yard werk, cleans the winders and polishes his new counter tops, he'll be glad to com help ya out. He can rewire your house also.
Old April 30th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Past Administrator

Sounds like a fun project you have there. Welcome to our site.
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Cutlass Lover

Welcome to our site!! My guys here are the best, so don't be afraid to ask questions!! Do you have any pics??