General Questions Place to post your questions that don't fit into one of the specific forums below.

Kace

Search this Thread

Old May 19th, 2010, 06:06 PM

Kace

I already asked this question, but I still have problem. I have a 68 convertible 350 2bbl w/AC. There is a thermostatic vaccuum valve in driver side port of intake. There is a plug in pass. side port of intake. I dont have a temperature sensor screwed in anywhere. I have a wire next to vacuum port not plugged in. (next to plug for oil sending unit) I bought a temp sensor to screw in but it is too big for hole in intake on pass.side. I hope one of you guys have same motor and can help mo out. (is there a smaller diameter temp sensor unit to fit in hole?)
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:27 PM
1972 Cutlass 455

Kace, sorry I can't help with your question, but I did just want to say you may get more responses if you title your thread with the question you are asking. I noticed that you title your threads with your user name, so when people are looking through the posts, that's all they see. Someone would be more likely to check out your post if you titled it something like "Why won't my temp sensor fit?" or "Need help installing temp sensor". Hope that helps!