General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Parts Place Thanksgiving Sale

Search this Thread

Old November 28th, 2008, 09:08 AM

Parts Place Thanksgiving Sale

Having got this notice 2 days AFTER ordering my power window kit, I though I would pass it on in case any of you have some high dollar orders planned.
Hope everyone has a safe and sane Thankgiving!

The Parts Place Thanksgiving Sale
“The best prices in the business just got better…”

November 27th-30th, 2008

It is that time of year again, and to give thanks to our online customers we are offering a 10% off sale online only*. This sale will run Thanksgiving Day through the following Sunday**. Just enter coupon code: Thanks2008, in the coupon box at the end of the online order form. Discount will be taken off the web total and you will see your total savings. Thanks again and have a happy holiday.

*Excludes used and discontinued parts. Does not apply to shipping and handling. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No orders under $25. No orders over $10,000. Order must be placed online only, no phone orders, no in store orders or pick-ups. You cannot add or edit your order over the phone. Please email the sales department through our website. Please allow 10-14 days for your order to ship depending on size. All orders will ship ground or truck freight, no expedited shipping. Prices are subject to change without notice. Cannot be used with any other special offers. Sale is only good for the dates listed above. This offer is void after November 30TH , 2008. Orders will be processed on the following Monday.
Old November 28th, 2008, 11:17 AM

You might want to check out your state laws on sales. I know here in OK if you purchase something and the retailer runs a sale on it within 30 days you can get the discout rate as long as you still have your sales receipt.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Registered

My wife always goes back and gets the difference or returns items and purchases them again at the discount price in those situations. They usually refund the difference even if another store has the sale so they don't end up with a bunch of returns. I don't know about any laws but it has always been a good business practice, the customer was always right.

If I told my wife she could have it she would be on the phone hounding them until the cows come home.

Allan