General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Barrett - Jackson : Scottsdale layout .

Search this Thread

Old January 8th, 2014, 04:34 PM

Barrett - Jackson : Scottsdale layout .

Everything will be turned around , if you are attending the event in person .
F.Y.I. The Tent inside display space has increased from 356,000 Sq. Ft. TO 750,884 Sq. Ft. There are only 5 outside tents .
I was there getting my bidders pass yesterday , and I had zero idea how this auction was going to flow . Today , I got the new map .
For any that have been there before . The show office is now on the far East end . That was always on the West end before .
The G.M. , Ford , Bondurant ride and drives will be where the polo field used to be . If you know the property , the BLOCK will now be where the horse pavilion was . It will be strange for the first few days . The MAIN tent is almost 1 mile long . 75 % of all the auction cars will be in this enclosed tent
Main entrance is 1/4 mile East of where it USED to be .
Any way , if you want me to inspect , or tell me I really need to buy something , let me know . I'm happy to interact with MOST of the live humans representing cars there . Sometimes the stories are way better , or way worse , than you could possibly imagine . If any of you are going to be there , PM me , would love to put a face with a name..
Thanks , Jim Tuma .