General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Entertainment

Search this Thread

Old February 28th, 2008, 05:35 PM

Smile Entertainment

I have some entertainment for you gentlemen and ladies.

Please enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYemQGlrXNM
Old February 28th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Seasoned beater pilot.

The Cutlass sounds good, and that Impala is slick as hell. I bet they put those speed bumps in the street once they saw your cars rolling through.

I hope you don't catch too many haters on Youtube. Most people on there will just talk **** about anything you put up, and make fun of your stuff.

I've seen the picture of your car a few times on here, and I just noticed the different mag spokes on the rims now. Took me about 5 and a half minutes of staring before I spotted it though haha.

Keep up the good work, and give the family our regards. Did you have at those ball joints yet?
Old February 29th, 2008, 10:18 PM

Thanks for the message.I do catch some haters on you tube but mostly it's people with good comments.I have about 28 videos posted so I get messages all the time.

I did the ball joints last weekend and it made a huge difference.I'm going to change the bushings and end links next.You're pictures came in handy. ALOT!!
Thank you.
Old March 1st, 2008, 09:46 AM
Past Administrator

Your car sounds good. How tall are the tires from the ground to the top of the thread as they are mounted? Just wondering because it breaks traction pretty easily. Stock gears?