General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Any one use this website?

Search this Thread

Old January 5th, 2019, 10:10 AM

Any one use this website?

https://www.tctopmarket.com/advanced...ort=20a&page=1

Shows some decent deals on there website.

Old January 5th, 2019, 10:26 AM

Never heard of it. How did you come across? Prices seem quite reasonable compared to others.
Old January 5th, 2019, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by scrappie
Never heard of it. How did you come across? Prices seem quite reasonable compared to others.
I did a google search for1964-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 Aluminum W27 Rear End 10 Bolt Cover

It was under a website listed as http://www.sydneylimousineshire.com.au/v356520-knuwq-vrozwf/ but redirected to the site I listed first.

I can't find any reviews.

Last edited by 32redman; January 5th, 2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old January 5th, 2019, 01:57 PM
Old(s) Fart

Offhand, I'd say that they are just a website that takes orders and drop ships parts from the original seller. There's a whole slew of websites that tell you how to set one of these up for fun and profit. Frankly, the wording on their About Us page gives me pause. Not only is it extremely generic (like, it came from a template) but seems to be "English as a second language". Then again, it unfortunately isn't particularly worse than most of what I see on Facebook.

About Us

We are proud of the quality and consistency of the product and service provided to our customers and we are here to make your online shopping experience excellent. On our online store, there is a great selection. With many years of experience in the direct relationship with the manufacturer's supplier and our customers, we always show our profession so that you can feel better when you shop here.All orders are treated with the utmost care to meet the needs. Our customers appreciate the importance of your purchase, which is why we only sell new, unopened, unused products that order us directly from the manufacturer. Our customers expect, and will always receive, the high quality product when ordering with us. Our goal is to provide our customers the right products at the right price, delivered in time.We have a powerful customer service team that keeps an eye on the entire sales process. The team is always ready and happy to help you, resolve your returns and replace, and listen to your complaints. Our service team sticks to its guideline.

Old January 5th, 2019, 02:31 PM
Hookers under Hood

Many are trying to jump aboard this PC based sit at home drop ship order website service.
The competitive side is all about shipping cost and timing .
We see delivery drivers at all times of the day , night , weekends, holidays here. This current web base deal just hasn't made enough money for a decent web site yet . I could build a web site and ask The Parts Place and all the others to allow me to sell their product too.
Then, have my brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandchildren, cloned kids become OOOBER drivers and deliver them.
The deal in Toronto is,
The small brick and mortar malls and buildings will soon have to be bulldozed over to make room for housing !!
We can't build on the Green Belt that was set out years ago .

NO, NO, NO! Wait a minute, we don't have big families anymore?? How is the population growing at such an alarming rate here in Toronto Canada to need all this room for housing ??
Ahh, I'm confused now.
Old January 5th, 2019, 07:49 PM
Running On Empty

Did you check out their home directory URL? LMAO
https://www.tctopmarket.com/
Old January 5th, 2019, 07:56 PM
Running On Empty

They registered this domain name for the 1st time last month (12/2018). Daisy Regnier is the Registrant (cute name) - Steamboat Springs, CO with a Registrant e-mail of yuanyushan01@gmail.com (say what?)
https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=tctopmarket.com