General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

New update on "inventory"

Search this Thread

Old July 18th, 2011, 04:07 PM

New update on "inventory"

Well guys, I have some news to share-----First of all my '72 small block 4-speed that is undergoing a frame-off is progressing. The engine is ready to be picked up; the trans. is almost ready; the chassis is once again a roller; the shell is in sealer; the doors are in sealer and being test fitted; and the new front clip is being blocked and primed, and blocked and primed,and then blocked and primed--well you get the idea.
Second is the race car had a GREAT showing at the York U.S. 30 reunion. If you haven't attended that show and you like nostalgia drag racing you're missing a good one.
And third---I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I'm getting close to actually buying a car that I've been chasing for quite some time now (about six years!). I'll fill you in on all the details AFTER the deal goes down. Like I said, I don't want to "shoot myself in the foot", or do anything to bring about any "BAD" luck. Until next time..... Dave.
Old July 19th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Loose Radical

Good luck Dave!
I'll try to send some good Mojo your way. I always like hearing what you are working on.
Scott