85 Cutlass Parts for Sale

Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:10 PM

Thumbs up 85 Cutlass Parts for Sale

Hello I recently bought an 85 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme to turn into a Saturday night short track race car. The problem is that this car will be turned into a race car well before it's useful collector/ street usable life. I am only the 3rd owner of this car and it is extremely mint. To keep my post short. I plan on selling all the intrerior parts, mouldings, Headlight assy, tail lights, all chrome, inner fenders, 307 engine with all a/c and smog parts, Mint chrome OEM wheels and anything else that you can think of that will come off before racing it. All parts are way to clean to just send to the city dump. Even all the seats have no tears or wear. The car has only 125000 miles on it and has been garage kept it's entire like.

If anyone on this forum has any intrest in parts please let me know. Pictures are available upon request. You can post here or send email to rkr@wi.rr.com

The car is located in West Allis, WI which is a small city bordering Milwaukee, WI.

I will be able to ship smaller parts but any bigger parts will either need to be picked up or you will need to arrange shipping on your own. All sold parts will be gently removed to insure their integrity and your satisfaction. Reasonable offers will not be refused!

Thanks for your time,
Reid (rkr97)
West Allis, WI 53214
Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:27 PM

Photos can be seen at http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o273/rkr97/
Old October 24th, 2006, 08:09 PM

Still have plenty of parts for sale.

Seats have been sold..
Door Hinges have been sold..

All parts sold through this Froum...Thanks Classicoldsmobile Forum!
Old January 6th, 2007, 09:25 AM

Very Interested

I have an 86 cutlass supreme and i don't know if the parts from an 85 cutlass will fit my car, but the look identical and i would be very interested in purchasing the entire dash ((to include the radio console)) and the steering wheel, and steering column and the glove box, i want it all.
Old January 18th, 2007, 07:06 PM

I recently bought a 1981 Olds Cutlass Supreme w/ t-tops to restore. I have removed all of the interior and am looking for some molding parts as well as floor console and molding around radio on dash panel. Please let me know what you have left as I am interested.
Old January 19th, 2007, 08:29 PM

Hello I am new to this forum and read your post. I recently purchased a 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme and I am restoring it original. I was wondering if you had the stainless steel/chrome body accent panels located on the exterior of the car that run along the bottom? If so please contact me with a price and I can pay for or arrange shipping since I am located in Oklahoma.
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:09 PM

A Few Parts Left.

Most parts are now gone. I have a few items left. I have the entire front bumper assy. with both the upper and lower pices complete with the headlamp assy. Rear Bumper assy and the 14" Rally wheels. That is all I have left for sale from this car.

The front COMPLETE bumper/headlamp assy $300.00
Rear Bumper $100.00
4 OEM Rally Wheels $ 200.00

Most pices are to big for UPS or USPS Shipping and may need to be shiped through a trucking Company. The Zip code they would come from is 53214. This should help you roughly calculate the freight.

I accept Pay-Pal which will get the items off to you faster. I will also accept Money Orders. Keep in mind that with a money order it will take at least 3-5 Days for them to clear the bank once they have cleared your parts will be sent out. I WILL NOT take any personal checks.

Email to rkr@wi.rr.com if intrested in any of the items I have left.

Please note that if it is not posted here right now I do not have it for sale so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not email me to ask if I have it.

Thanks,
Reid
rkr@wi.rr.com