The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Thanks Guys!

Search this Thread

Old July 28th, 2015, 07:55 AM

Thanks Guys!

This is long overdue on my part... I would like to thank all of the folks here for the help that they graciously provided whenever I ran into an "opportunity to excel" while working on my 72 Cutlass convertible. You folks are just top notch!

Joe P, Allen R, Cutlassefi, Crod, 507Olds, Wtony, Oldspackrat, just to name a few whose help has been indispensable!

It makes a LOT of good noise now, and the 200-r4 adjustments are coming along... Still in Slayer 4 barrel school of hard knocks... and the Black magic of TV cable adjustments and pressure voodoo, but making some progress even though it is slow.

And HUGE Kudos to whoever posted the magic formula for ATF mixed with Acetone! MAN you saved my butt SO MANY times!

Again, THANKS a whole bunch to all of you! I will continue to try and pass along the little knowledge that I have gained from you folks.

Dave

PS I must apologize for not keeping up the head flow database... unfortunately it was lost to a ransom ware attack. Makes you really dislike certain Russians!