The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Thankyou for donations

Search this Thread

Old December 11th, 2013, 12:45 PM

Thankyou for donations

This overwhelming support from the members here from CO. We are very shocked at the support we are receiving from you. We don't even have this much support from home where we live and people know us. This is unbelievable, never thought we would have support from US citizens. We Thankyou America for everything you gave us. Also from anyone else who gave from any other countries. Your generosity will go a long way with us. Who ever donated or even sent prayers our way, please leave you number here. I will personally call you to thankyou for your help. May god bless and have s Merry Christmas.
Old December 11th, 2013, 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=Kyle's 77 Cutlass;626791]This overwhelming support from the members here from CO. We are very shocked at the support we are receiving from you. We don't even have this much support from home where we live and people know us. This is unbelievable, never thought we would have support from US citizens...

Could be we are as grateful for the opportunity to do a little one-on-one helping as you are to be on the receiving end.

As far as the help going across the border, In my experience Canadians have always been great neighbors.

We can see you're a working stiff like most of us are or were and we have a shared interest. You are having some problems totally not related to bad choices or anything like that. Most of us are likely parents/grandparents also so why not help if we're able?

I hope you got good news this afternoon. We're still praying for you guys.
Jerry
Old December 11th, 2013, 01:40 PM

[QUOTE=47 Convertible;626802]
Originally Posted by Kyle's 77 Cutlass
This overwhelming support from the members here from CO. We are very shocked at the support we are receiving from you. We don't even have this much support from home where we live and people know us. This is unbelievable, never thought we would have support from US citizens...

Could be we are as grateful for the opportunity to do a little one-on-one helping as you are to be on the receiving end.

As far as the help going across the border, In my experience Canadians have always been great neighbors.

We can see you're a working stiff like most of us are or were and we have a shared interest. You are having some problems totally not related to bad choices or anything like that. Most of us are likely parents/grandparents also so why not help if we're able?

I hope you got good news this afternoon. We're still praying for you guys.
Jerry

X2 on What Jerry says God bless and stay strong

Pat
Old December 11th, 2013, 01:58 PM

I'll be frank .. I've got three kids .. strong, healthy kids ... I couldn't even read that thread. The very idea of what you're dealing with ... I don't know that I wouldn't crawl inside a bottle or pull a blanket over my head and hide.
Old December 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM

Yes it's hard. To have our son from running and jumping and playing, to walk like an old man is hard to take.Thing that makes it a little easier, Kelvin is a tough boy. Has lots of pride and a heart of gold. This keeps is going.
Old December 11th, 2013, 03:36 PM

if you don't want to leave your number here, send me a pm and I will call when we are back home. Thanks and peace be with you