The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

A great transaction

Search this Thread

Old December 24th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Chevy budget Olds powered

A great transaction

So i was looking for a door for my new project 77 cutlass. I got a pm from brownbomber77 . He had the door i needed at a great price and pretty close. Well we talked and set it up he happened to be by my parents house so he dropped the door off was just as described. Now here is the funny part we both screwed up. He brought me the dr. side door and i needed the pass side door. I neglected to notice as i was exicted and after we talked i did not notice. Well i texted and explained i was not mad. i was actually happy to drive to him to pick up the correct one . Great guy to deal with after i got the correct door i waa actually even happier as this door was in better shape then the one i got. My project is off to a great start and im not breaking the bank. Just thought i would give credit where it is due. I also dealt with F-85 another member here who deals and sells oldsmobile parts. I contacted him about a 455 i had i was trying to sell as money was tight for me. I called him and said what i wanted and we quickly struck a deal. He stopped by and we did a cash and trade for the 455 and i could not be happier. It's nice to deal with members and help each other out .