The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old September 12th, 2017, 03:43 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Allan, No they split the sheets right around their 50th anniversary. I figured if they were miserable for that long, whats a few more years? If they were still together, I don't think we'd be going thru all this bovine excrement right now, but it tis what it tis.

Have a day all.
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:06 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning,
Much cooler here today and we did get some rain overnight. Grilled poke back ribs for dinner last night. They were fall off the bone delish.

Clint - Agreed, everything is what it is. Sorry to hear that happened though.

Jim - Hope you have no damage. I can't believe hospitality would be so poorly recognized. I prolly would have invited them to leave with that kind of attitude.

The fall colors are starting to show on the trees up here. Looks very pretty but it's sad that it's only short lived. I tried out the pickled carrots and cauliflower we did last month. They taste wonderful. So do the pearl onjuns. Might make some more. Waiting for pepper prices to drop a bit so we can make salsa.
Old September 12th, 2017, 06:23 AM

Allan, i would ax them to hit the road but I jes find out the road is blocked with fallen trees. Maybe they'll try to head back to Miami and I'll lock them out. They can spend the nite in their car waiting on the road to re open
Old September 12th, 2017, 07:40 AM

Afternoon/ evening, whatever it is.

So, here I am on Sentosa Island in Singapore, my body clock is all over the place after a fifteen hour flight. Good flight though in business on Emirates, stopped in Dubai for a while.

The whole of Singapore is gearing up for the F1 race. Tomorrow they close nearly half of the cities roads to make the circuit.

Allan, Scotland? Don't know what it's like, never been! All I know is the woman have ginger hair and bad teeth and the men have ginger hair and bad teeth. Sorry, just teasing. I did go to Edinburgh once and it was very nice, but cold.
Jim should go to Scotland, great golf course there, some owned by your President.

Vietnam is on my bucket list. Might try for that next year.

Jouni. Here's to hoping for a Mercedes one-two, Lewis first of course, but I think that the Ferraris are going to be fast. They are predicting rain which will be good for our two.

Weather here is hot at around 90 with high humidity. Rain storms on there way.
Old September 12th, 2017, 07:44 AM

London, I'm afraid I'd get lost and never found hunting for my golf ball in some moors

Cathy..................Heathcliff
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Just an Olds Guy

London - Yup, for some reason Scotland draws my attention. It's not the bad teeth or golf courses (well maybe the golf courses a bit), and to be honest I don't mind the colder weather. We get enough of it here that I'd probably be right at home. I'd love to see some of the old castles, Loch Ness, Loch Lamond, Glasgow and Aberdeen. I'd probably have to learn to speak Celtic because I'm sure I'd never understand a word they say. Kind of like listening to a Newfoundlander talk. I'd be interested to see what our family tartan looks like.
Mom and Dad visited Singapore back some time ago and they had a great time. Enjoy the race! Hold up your banner that says HI NGMT peeps!

Jim - Sounds like sleepin in the car is too good for those creeps. Hand em a chainsaw and tell em to clear the road. Make sure the chainsaw isn't new cuz they'd prolly take it with them. Wanna play St. Andrews? One of the most famous courses in the world. I don't think they'd tolerate some of the slow play NA courses allow and they don't allow ya to cart it, unless you have a Dr note or physical disability. Crankiness doesn't count
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM

Allan, They called me and told me they were leaving [sans chainsaw] and now for the funny part. When the power went out they were doing laundry and the washer locked shut. They ax me to send them their clothes. I wonder how much mildew will accumulate on their clothes sitting in a wet washer for a week or maybe I should pack it up wet and sip it to Miami . Isn't Karma interesting
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Overcast and cool. Hm. Got up a little early and ran around. Got settled up with Tiger, got a couple things from the grocery store, swapped out the truck for the Tigermobile. The shelves at Publix weren't as empty as I thought. And nothing down at the shop. A few limbs, but no damage and what's left of the roof was still there.

Clint I don't envy you. While I don't see my parents having split up, my Dad died years ago so it's just been Mom. Hope they both get settled quick. Do you still talk to your new family?

Jamesbo whatever you do those people will complain that you did it wrong. Did they ask you to finish the laundry before you sent it?

Work tonight. I wonder how it was the past couple nights. No trees but plenty of stuff to blow around on the ramp. I haven't heard when the Florida airports are going to reopen. We may have a bunch of extra airplanes still.

Okay time to head out. I already know I need to detour from my usual route. There's a tree across the road on one of the main roads through town. All's the county did was put up barricades. Wonder how long it will take them to get rid of the tree. There's all sorts of crews out all over and power is back on (never lost mine) and power lines resecured. Maybe I should call the one legged man. Have a good night everyone.
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Sometimes I feel like I'm lost in some Bronte novel!

Wife surprised me again.
Tomorrow we are off to stay in Raffles hotel for three nights.

And again.
Practise day. arianna Grande tickets.

And again
Race day. Duran Duran and Seal.

I haven't got a hope off pulling off anything to top this for her next big birthday.

Allan you don't need to learn a new language for Scotland, you just need subtitles.
Glad to hear most of you missed the storms and the damage.
Old September 13th, 2017, 03:27 AM

Mawn'in

Boy, do I ever have to fight the burning desire to post Robin Williams on golf

Better not, I kinda like the status of being a mod

Pick up sticks day. I'd rather someone whip me with a chain that do this

Mike, I've found that sum people's wish is for a "Perfect World" in an imperfect world AND jes because they wanta to "A" doesn't mean I have to do anything. I'm sitting on my decision about them and let them worry about where to go where to stay etc.

London, Tell your wife I'm available for adoption

One two buckle my shoe, three four shut the door, five six pick up )&)*&*_&$(* sticks

Have a great day Olds friends
Old September 13th, 2017, 04:00 AM
CQR

Mornin all. <br />
<br />
Jamesbo, I'd pick them up for you. But in exchange you have to be bossman for a day. I think I've gotten to the point where I could be a mindless laborer and be ok with menial jobs.<br />
<br />
London, Duran Duran. Wow. haven't seen that name in a while. They don't even get much airplay on the local Classic Rock station.<br />
<br />
Mike, Yes I do. I actually went over for a cookout on Labor day and got to meet my half brother and my cousin. Sounds like they are pretty big sports fanatics and I've been invited to go watch some teams with Fantasy football or something. I don't keep up on any of that, but if there is beer, I may just go for that.

Have a day all.
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Humpday mornimg

Rained here a lot last night and still drizzling now, Spoda be like this most of the day.

Clint - what's <br/>?? Can't be the weather cuz you're in a nice temp range. Mebbe a little hot this afternoon though. It's 45 here with a forecast high of 55. Saw you reminiscing about the flooding 4 years ago. That was nasty.

Jim - I guess it depends on how big de sticks are. Did ya decide ifn you'd send those clothes back, or just treat them like abandoned crap that it is?

London - That's funny! Wow your missus must really love ya! You need to,hire a planner to keep up with returning the affection.

Anyone in the (ahhahahahaha) mad rush to get the most expensive iPhone 10? Starting at $1,000 going to $1500.00 What happened to iPhone 9? I think they're pricing themselves out of the market and more people will look at android.
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:13 AM
CQR

Allan, I hit a mystery button and all sorts of weird things came up on my post. I had almost everything written and didn't want to lose it and there was no "reply" button. so I copied and pasted and was too lazy to take all the <b-> things out.
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:44 AM

Sorry Jim, she's already got one big kid in her life, not sure she could handle another!

Clint, you gotta love a bit of 80s music. Incidentally on my last trip back from Majorca I was sat next to Brit 80s icon Paul Young, nice fella.

Allan, I admit it, I'm stuffed on this one!

Weather here. Hot and humid. No rain yet but I did buy an umbrella today.
Old September 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Tis almost noon oclock. Been a nice steady rain here for the past 12 hours or so. No real sign of letting up either. I don't mind though because it's been drier and hotter than popcorn farts here for the past 3 weeks. No way this little bit of water will replenish, but at least it's not torrential so it's soaking in. Shoulda cut the lawns yesterday....

I was going to tackle Costco today but have decided to stay inside instead. We bought more supplies to can, so probably that'll go for this afternoon. One of my favorites is the little silver skin onions (some call em pearl onions). They need to be blanched before pickling which is a bit labor intensive but worth the effort.

Clint - Almost like troubleshooting a new car huh? New software that hopefully does what it's spoda....

Jouni - Wutchu up to? You've been quiet. Hope all is well and the sauna is still working...

Hey Jim and London .....

Old September 13th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Wasn't a bad night for a Monday. Had a handful of planes and it took me all night, but nothing earth shattering. Now on to Friday!

Not much new, went out this afternoon and rearranged the covers on some of the cars. I need to get a couple new ones. The storm didn't rip them up but it didn't do them any favors.

London you can't beat it. A woman who likes having you around and gets you cool stuff.

Clint I'm not a sports fan, either. And I couldn't tell you the last time I had a beer but if I was invited to a gathering, I wouldn't want to be rude...

Up home we called 80s music Retro. That's got to be my favorite. You mention any of those bands to people nowadays and all you'll get is a blank stare.

Okay taking time out of Tiger's outside time. Hope everyone has a good evening.
Old September 13th, 2017, 04:45 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy All

Glad to hear everyone in the path of Irma stayed safe. We had only lost cable. Others weren't as fortunate, as Houston County took a wallop. I did have a small 5-6" diameter and 35-40' tall tree fall on the old, dilapidated farm/gambling house's tin roof. I'll have to go cut it off this weekend or sometime.

Allan I love driving/hauling. I just am never ceased to be amazed at the inconsiderate, non-driving, texting and indecisive individuals out there with no clue on how to pass a written driving test. Much less an actual driving test. *Rant over*

Hmm the more I think about it, maybe auto pilot cars is such a great idea.

London I thought Seal got ate by the Great White shark Sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy.

Jim those maters looked almost as good as the Whistle Stop Cafe's. 'Cept dey use them great big tomatoes. Beefsteak? Beefmaster??

Yep Clint I'd go for the beer too if it were me

Whelp y'all have a dandy evening
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:17 AM

Here's something you don't see everyday!
Old September 14th, 2017, 03:11 AM

Mawn'in

As Peter Seller would say " A Minkey"

Scot, I hear ya, When I was out in front of the house loading debris in my truck yesterday, I feared for my life that sum Jacka$$ would be texting and cream me with my flasher going

Mike, I've had it with these over paid [don't give a tinkers damn] Pro players. I hope the NFL goes belly up and they starve to death

Got the majority of the big stuff picked up and gonna jes mulch the little stuff next time I mow

Clint, I gave sum serious thought to jes pulling the ole bush hog out and grinding up the whole mess, But 4 truck loads later, I think my "flash of sanity" worked out for the better

Today, I'm gonna do nothing,then rest

Old September 14th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Just beautiful out. As much as I like hot weather I wouldn't mind if this stuck around for awhile.

So driving home this morning, someone lost a large ice machine on 285 just before my exit. Traffic stops. And we don't move for 30 minutes. Seems the police want to push the machine from the far left lane onto the right shoulder. I'll leave this here before I launch into a rant about their poor traffic control. From listening to the news I pictured one of those ice machines you'd see in a hotel. Nope, this thing was the size of a room. It was mangled beyond belief and there was Styrofoam everywhere. Great idea moving it.

I think things are pretty much back to normal around here, all the trees are off the power lines and off the streets, and everyone has electricity back. I think it's supposed to be nice this weekend.

Time to split. It's been cool at night lately, but still hot as hell up on the planes. If I ever build my own house I'm using airplane insulation.

Okay have a good night everyone. One more.
Old September 14th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy All

Twas a nice day. I've got a busier one tomorrow.

90% of people around here have their power back on. I know a guy that had to rough it until today. Nam Vet to boot, so he's no worse for wear except his hair is a bit frizzy from the extra humidity. No a/c but had a generator to keep his fridge and freezer going.

I've been watching the pecan trees this summer and they were going to have a bumper crop this year, except for Irma I'd say the storms wiped out at least 50% of the crop if not more.

Mike it wasn't one of those Kooler Ice machines was it? I've got a buddy that welds them together at the plant in Byron. They are huge! Wow I wonder what gave? Sucks to be "that guy"
Old September 15th, 2017, 04:10 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Jamesbo, I'm glad you opted against carnage. Not sure of the bushhog would have chipped them small enough.

Scot Mike, I'm always up for beer, but if they start asking me who my favorite player is I'll have to say Otis Armstrong Or Bucky Dilts, Or maybe Randy Gradishar.

Allan, I finally figured it out theres a little USB thing that needed to be plugged into the docking station. now it all works.

London, the 80's was my decade. seems thats most of what I listen to.

Have a race this weekend, Not really looking forward to it. I think I'd rather sleep. but have a weekend everyone.
Old September 15th, 2017, 04:40 AM

Mawn'in

Clint, I knew you were tired so I tried ta let ya sleep in a little before posting

I'm thinking about buying a couple of generators, one whole house and a smaller one for the well house [separate meter and not near the house]

Yeah yeah, I know it's like closing the barn door after the horses ran out. I'm gonna wait til the rush is over but if anyone has any experience please let me know what brand they like

London, I'm a child of the 60's but like they say, "if you remember the 60's ..............you weren't there"

GTG

Old September 15th, 2017, 09:51 AM

Evening everyone.

Was a mad and wild week; long week, everything breaking, plans changing constantly.
Im just too tired to read your posts now; will catch you tomorrow.

Monday i was working from 05am to 09.30pm, tuesday from 5.30am to 4am WED, wed from 11am to 00.30am THU, thurs from 08am to 7.30pm, and today from 4.30am to 4pm.

What a week...... Gtg to sleep soon, i think.. Off from sauna, almost slept there
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Still morning here, just for a little bit.
Woke up to frost, honest. 0°C or 32°F - take your pic. Lots and lots of fog too which took till around 10:30 to burn off.

The boy called from halfway to work and said the Saturn was making a squealing noise. Hmmm, usually that's bearings of some kind. It's had a new idler, new alternator and new tensioner so the only thing that is likely (unless one of those failed) is the water pump. Thank God for Richpin and my Haynes Saturn Repair manual. If it is the water pump it shouldn't be too big a job, just tedious.

Jouni - Time to take a breath of air. You're working yourself to death with those hours. Hopefully you will get some good sleep.

The missus has packed up the hutch and her doll collection in anticipation of the new floors going in. Holy crap does she have a lot of stuff. I don't think Clint's mom or dad would have any space for all those boxes!

Jim - Yeah, wait and buy em when the fire sale goes on. People will likely be flooding CL with them. You partial to any brand? Honda seems to be popular. So is Onan. Good luck

Clint - Good luck with the race. It's still better than a day in the shop, even if you don't want to go. Sleep can wait till after ya die
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM

Allan, I'm hearing good things about Gen rac. I'm gonna make the HOA pay for the one for the well [since it's a community well]
Old September 15th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Well we made it. Friday. No errant ice machines on the way home today. No idea what brand it was.

Jamesbo my neighbor wants to put a generator at his house. The big kind they have at the circus I guess. He doesn't want any service interruption. I asked him to put an outlet on my side of the machine so I could run an extension cord. He said it would be about 7K.

Clint I have no idea who those people are.

A guy popped up, NP 70 442, or some such thing, and said he had a September build car. I emailed him and asked if his VIN number was before or after mine, didn't ask what it was, and he didn't respond. I looked to see and he's been on since I emailed. Maybe he thinks this is part of craigslist.

Well, lots to do this weekend. Mow, chop wood, get the Tigermobile looked at, do some house cleaning. Wouldn't mind getting home a little early in the morning. We'll see how it goes.

Okay off I go. Have a good evening everyone.
Old September 15th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Jim http://www.chainsawjournal.com/best-...for-the-money/
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:48 PM

Morning all

So, last night arrived at one of the most famous hotels in the world, Raffles. Boy, am I out of my depth here. The place is stunning but the room my wife booked comes with its own butler! WTF am I supposed to do with a butler?

Went to first and second practise at the F1 and watched the Porsche cup and some Ferraris racing but not much action so far. Today is qualifying which should be good followed by a concert.

Allan, happy with the kitchen so far?

Jouni, you'll end up the richest man in the graveyard working those hours, can't be good for you.

Keep safe.
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:05 PM
golden rocket

Was very informative, Alan R, the info on portable generators. NE Oklahoma had an ice storm back in Dec. of 2007, no power for about 7 days. As the wife is on oxygen and has had cancer two different times, her lungs arte pretty well toast. We went with a whole house generator, Generac, which runs on natural gas. About $11K total install cost. Has been a life saver for her, and a sanity saver for me.

We aren't sure at this time if cancer has come back, just had CT scan yesterday, so sort of in limbo until we talk with doc.

Benn working some on the instrument panel on the golden rocket, but I'm finding out my stamina isn't what it use to be, about 2 hours under the dash is my maximum. Getting (new to me, no cracks) used duct work connected and such, still haven't delved into the fuel gage, but will get there eventually.

both my brothers are coming in next week from out of state, hadn't seen them in about 10 years, so should be a high time, fussin', cussin' and discussin', everything under the sun. will be mostly grilling to feed these 2 with 16 year old appetites, beans and cornbread, greens, fired 'taters w/onions, stuffed peppers, lot a food for little money.

Have a good, safe weekend.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:19 AM

Morning.

Saturday, great. At last my dart-board arrived, quess i know what i do most of the weekend? Love it, had to get own board at home.

Richest man on the graveyard, i have to steal that!

I listen ( and like the most) 70's music, 60's and 80's coming behind. My ears generally bleed when listening todays popular music.

LondonCutlass - You really are one lucky man! You must have your own personal leprichaun on your pocket I envy you; you got to look F1, and at Singapore even! Have a great time!

Allan R - Hope its something easy to repair. Frost? Wow, somewhere is colder than in Finland

Okay, have a good weekend everyone!
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:19 AM

Mawn'in

Allan, Thanks for the info

Golden, you too, Sorry about the Mrs. Hope she's on the mend

This is beginning to look like a 2 stage process 1[ Get the well generator and later the whole house. I'm going to be running off propane but a 500 gal tank should do

Oddly enough, I loose power more during the spring summer than in the winter.Summer storms often bring limbs crashing down. When I built the subdivision I'm in, I put all the utlities under ground, so the problem is feeder lines down the road that I really can't do much about.

Inline, There will be plenty of roads to pave after you're gone. I'd slow down and smell the roses

Mike, WTH is our buddy John Swamp? hills?

GTG

headed norte

Old September 16th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Mawning,
Another cold start to the day, same as yesterday. I think it won't be long till all the leaves here are gold, red or gone. Gotta head to Costco for more propane. Grilled more poke back ribs yesterday, and a tray of mixed taters onjuns and cawwots. It was wonderful, and there's plenty left for today it seems.

Jim - We have had underground utilities here since around the mid 60's. In the 20 years we've lived in this house we've had power outages only 3 times, and that was during the summer too. Hope you find the happy generator that can.

Jouni - It was quiet when he got home and when it started this morning. But I did hear a bit of noise as it accelerated. It's not terribly hard to replace. Remove RF wheel and splash shields for best access, maybe unbolt and move compressor to get the top 2 bolts. Should be a half hour job, which on a Saturn can easily turn into a 2 hour nightmare. You like the same genre of music I do. There are a few good tunes that come out nowadays that I don't mind though. Head banger music makes me want to bang the artists heads together and make it stop. Same with rap.

Golden - Best wishes for you and your missus. I wish there was a cure. Have fun with those vent tubes!

London - So far so good. YEsterday we bought a new SS range hood from Home Depot. It's a Dissanni model that flows up to 460 cfm and has 6 speeds. At lower speeds it's only around 3 sones which is good because we rarely need high speed. It also uses LED lighting and has 2 settings for that. Oh, lights included which is nice, because a lot of them they're not. Pricing was about as expected, but we also got a 10% reduction for using my Home Depot card. Also picked up some backsplash tiles to see how they would look next to the granite. They're ok, but we'll still shop around a bit. Hopefully we can get the backsplash in before end of September so the floor can be done in early October.
Hope the rain doesn't dampen your race.

Clint - Good luck today and tomorrow. Try not to Fall asleep in the saddle.
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:55 AM

Evening. Off from sauna. Surprise

Jamesbo - Sure there is, but i have a firm plan to leave working well before retirement-age. Currently it looks, if all goes well, that i can leave working-life at around 50yrs old

Allan R - Its called cRap music.. For a reason.. Leafs here start to be red, yellow or fallen already. Winters coming, thats for sure

LondonCutlass - How was the qualifyings? Enjoyed? Your man starts behind our Räikkönen. Lewis has a tough race ahead - i foresee Vettel taking the lead at race for the Championship

Whats up everyone else?
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Good night at work. Got to hang out with a couple engineers who were trying new parts in the lav. I worked with them a couple weeks ago, nice kids. Early 20s, still in school, don't mind jumping in and wrenching. The one girl left early and it turns out the guy is a car guy so we finished our work and talked for over an hour. Eh, still got home early. Woke up at noon and went to the Awful house.

So was just at the shop cutting stuff up with the chain saw. Reached down to pick up a branch and about ripped my finger off on a nub that was on the underside of the branch. So that was the end of that. I had to come home and wrap it up.

As long as I'm home now I'll do a few things around here. Beautiful out.

Jamesbo I think John is taking a break from us. Seems he's unhappy and doesn't want to play. I completely get it. I hope he comes back soon. I know he won't be back to da hills now until Christmas.

Okay gonna do something. Have a good weekend everyone. London try not to have so much fun.
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Waiting around for someone else to post. I was holding my breath but then I turned blue. So here I am.

Got up early and went to the Awful house. Bugeye man was there. We talked about Bugeyes for a little while then he left, only for his car to not start. He had 12volts but wouldn't crank. I didn't think it was the battery but he said it was and his wife came with the pickup to jump him off. So there was the excitement for the day.

Gonna hit Walmart in a little bit then work on the Tigermobile. Something odd that I learned, the fuel filter is integral with the pickup in the tank and never needs changing. Yet the service schedule says to change the fuel filter every 30K miles. Well that's a Ford for you.

Nice out, not too hot. Might wash the car after 4 this afternoon, that hasn't been done in a while. Hope everyone has a good Sunday.
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:37 AM

Well what can I say. That was the best experience I've ever been to. I sat three rows back from the track right in front of Vetels garage. The qualifying was as I expected but the race most definitely wasn't.
I was praying to the rain gods to send us a shower or two and they duly delivered. I knew that was the only way that Hamilton could compete. What I didn't expect was the crash on the first corner. From start to finish my boy reigned supreme. What a weekend!
The concerts were great Seal, Duran Duran and followed by 60000 people dancing to Calvin Harris.
Singapore is now one of my favourite cities that I've been to, so clean, so welcoming and totally customer orientated.
As for staying at The world famous Raffles hotel, this has surpassed all of my expectations. As long as you don't mind paying SD$131 for three drinks it was sheer indulgence, even my butler was damn good looking (female)

Time for bed after a great day. I'm sweaty, tired and I've got a big blister on my toe but very very happy.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Well it looks like it's the belt tensioner. Today it threw the belt. When I put it back on the tension on the spring didn't seem all that good. New replacement part ordered. That would also explain the squealing the other day. Now it's up to RockAuto to deliver so I can get this thing changed out.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:47 PM
MOTORHEAD

HI ALL
and allan too
LOL

hope you gets the grips on that squealer squalor belt mess

still waiting for plates for 2 cars 90million $$ and car registration worse than ever before No plates cars tags expired now .......

Have a safe and happy day
Best Fishes
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:26 AM

Welp, Tis Monday

Have a great week Olds friends