The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Wow, you guys have had lots going on. I can't understand much of the Louisiana slang. Fact is if they didn't have subtitles on some parts of "Cajun Pawn Stars" and 'Swamp People" I wouldn't have a clue what they are saying.

Sandy - Glad TPO is feeling better and shifting smooth. I'll check out you post on those new hoses later. Who's Brian? What's Steve? What the heck did you need an MRI for? Sad the way the health insurance is treating you. It's not that bad up here.

Ken - What swap meet??? Where/when?? BTW an LED TV doesn't need to worry much about cold. The LCD ones do.

The weather here kind of sucked the last 4 days. On a positive note the skills competition I helped set up and judge is done for another year. I wish I could say the level of skills were improving. About the only ones who did well were the boys from Vancouver, and our local champion. That said, if you see a bus coming in your rear view? Get out of the way!

Missed you guys!
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:39 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

Yet another gloomy day here today, but the temperature is slowly climbing, so I won't complain... too much.

Right now the weekend is looking nice, so hopefully I can get back to working on the Cutlass, but there is a lot of work left to do.

Sandy, good luck with the bill. Why does it have to be so complicated sometimes?

Allan, are you talking transit bus, coach or VW bus?

Ken that sounds like a nice TV, especially for a garage.

Oh, and the rain just started and I can hear thunder in the distance. Only one day until the weekend.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:49 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Well Paul, ya had to say rain huh? Guess what it just started doing here about 1/2 hour ago. Rhymes with 'paining'. Yes it was a transit bus skills competition. There are 12 different driving challenges that are worth 50 points each and a time factor of 15 minutes (worth another 50 points). Some of these folks are amazing drivers. Others? Well truth be told I don't think some of them could drive sand down a gopher hole. But they have to have completed the previous year with 0 preventable accidents to enter.

I was going to take pictures but the whole competition was not very good weather and I spent most of the down time just trying to stay warm. I will continue to help out whatever way I can till I get too old and feeble or just am too annoying
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Allan R
Ken - What swap meet??? Where/when?? BTW an LED TV doesn't need to worry much about cold. The LCD ones do.
OK Thanks. Allan, if you want to go to the Swap Meet (the largest in Alberta), be at my place by 9 am saturday am and you can catch a ride with me...in the Aurora.

Originally Posted by slantflat
Ken whatever became of the Hurst?
Mike, I decided to buy the TV that worked rather than the car that didn't. I figured another $10-$15,000 to make it the way I want it. For that money, I could buy one in better shape. I'll send an email to our members and let them decide.

Originally Posted by car_designer
Ken that sounds like a nice TV, especially for a garage.
I'll post a few pix this weekend.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:34 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Friday Mawnin Olds Friends

Beautiful overcast day here with milder temps. Chance of rain today but I think it will stay north of me betwinkst Jamesbo and I. We need it though everything is dry

Where's everyone dis mawnin? Wakey Wakey
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:53 AM

morning all

Ken,

With the TV, fridge, couch, and Olds you now have no reason to ever leave the garage. Man what a like. Is the family allowed to visit you out there? Do they have to call first?

Been having rain for 3 straight days here. Supposed to be partly sunny with chances of rain Saturday and Sunday so I guess I can get the Olds out part of the time.

Did get the rear disc brake kit for the 48 Olds so I can start on that which is a good thing

Sandy,
Sorry to hear about all those bills. Health care is the main reason I am still working just don't know if I could afford it on a retirement income
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by citcapp
Ken,

With the TV, fridge, couch, and Olds you now have no reason to ever leave the garage. Man what a like. Is the family allowed to visit you out there? Do they have to call first?

Been having rain for 3 straight days here. Supposed to be partly sunny with chances of rain Saturday and Sunday so I guess I can get the Olds out part of the time.

Did get the rear disc brake kit for the 48 Olds so I can start on that which is a good thine
Pat, Karen hasn't even see the TV. Haven't had a conjugal visit yet (wink, wink) but the kids show up when things need fixin'. Now, maybe they'll stay for a movie like they did a couple of years ago. The pizza guy and I are on first name basis. He walks up the driveway and I tell him to put the pizza on my coffee table. I can watch a movie, look down and see the 442 in the light of the lit Oldsmobile sign. Off to the swap meet tomorrow to see what I need.
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Fantastic Friday to Y'all...

Actually up here its' been raining for the last 12 hours with the threat of more till the end of tomorrow. Kind of a gloomy day. I took the trash out to the curb this morning at 6:30 and had to play dodge the earthworms..

Ken - is that swap meet on all weekend? I'd love to go with you but Saturday I will be helping my best buddy celebrate his 70th out in Spruce Grove at 4:00. Is the meet on all weekend? If it is where? Riding in your Aurora should be fun - especially if I get to ride in the front. That way I can see how I'm going to die; not like the others who will just be kicking and screaming in the back seat

Pat - you have to visit Ken's cave. It's really quite nice. If he would only upgrade to a leather couch with heated bun warmers for those cool days it would be perfect!

Scott - you're more than welcome to have the rain. Last year we had so darn much of it the clouds of mosquitos were overwhelming. It was so bad we got named the mosquito capital of Canada - beating out even the northern territories.. I was GRILLING some poke on the grill the other day and saw my first one of the season. It landed on the table and drank my whole bottle of beer! Then it looked over at me with a drunken grin on its evil face - so I brained it! Gooosh - beer n blood all over the top of the table. The cat enjoyed it though. She could hardly walk to the door after lapping that stuff up.

Later....
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:56 AM
"Car"mudgeon

We'll take it Allan Like Jamesbo says "It's so dry you'd have to prime me to spit"
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Just an Olds Guy

LOL - that's what beer is for. I thought you guys got lots of humidity in the air so you didn't need rain....
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:09 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Here lately it's been very dry with low humidity (around 40%) Even with beer it's so dry here you'd have to don one of these

Old May 4th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Scott - LOL!! I personally don't see the downside to that! Looks like a 'wobbly pop' helmet I see lots of football fans wearing at the games up here.

Sorry, I was confused a little so I went to the dictionary and looked up "Dry". There's a picture of the State of GA!!
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Kinda late this morning..... It's a partly day here today. Partly sunny, partly cloudy. Temps in the 70's. Ain't supposed to get much warmer. Chance of storms later. No rain last night.

Well it's nice and quiet in here without Brian today!!! I am loving it! I really needed the break, lol. AC is on my fan is on and it's all good!

We turned the AC on at home last night for the first time. It was 80 in the house when I got home. I about died when I worked out, lol.

Allan R.... you'll have to go back and do some reading, lol. Steve, Brian and Clay are the guys I work with. Brian whines and complains and gets on my nerves, Steve blasts his heater all the time, Clay is ok. The MRI was on my jaw - I have TMJ since January - I can't chew, and am paying a sh*tload of bills to everyone involved it seems like. I pay out the butt for my insurance and it seems like you always have to fight with them. Coverage ain't worth much, but it's better than nothing, lol.

I'm still thinking about going to the Olds Spring dust off on Sunday, weather permitting. No trophies or plaques or anything. Just dash plaques I guess. We'll see what the weather is going to do on Sunday.

Well you all have a great Friday!!!!
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Hey Sandy. Glad to hear you get to be 'da boss' of da AC on Friday. Thx for the clarification on who's who. Kinda figured the whiners had to be people you worked with, but I didn't want to have to go back and read that last 114 pages....

I had TMJ back about 35 years ago. My dentist picked up on it and talked me into orthodontics. So I thought ok. When I got the braces put on (back then they were all SS bands that were glued on every tooth and hurt like a barstard every time they were adjusted) I found out that I was also being scheduled for 'Lower maxilofacial mandibular surgery". Fancy talk for surgically cutting my lower jaw and wiring it into the right place to align it. Worked out ok though. But now being able to talk or eat solids for 6 weeks was really tough. I did get to claim it as a tax deduction though. Like you I was paying good$$ for ins, and they covered about 80% of the cost. I still had to fork out over 2K even with coverage. The codeine they prescribed was a daily ritual for about a week. Long enough to transition the wound, not long enough to get addicted.
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:13 AM

Afternoon all

Had to swap cars wit de Super Model so she could drive to Millegeville [Scot/Mike whar she should stay sorry Gawga insider joke. It whar de state sanatarium is]

She has to go to her son's college granulation wit her ex et al.

Noth'in like swap'in stuff round in de rain. Hopped in her car wit de dog to head to de mountains, ......................It's below E.

So, I'm batch'in it. Unfortunately dar ain't no "shoe shows" up in dis next of de woods, so I guess I'll spend the weekend cook'in an visit'in wit my CO friends.

Not a single call on de primed 69 442
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Cutlass Lover

Well Allan R..... they haven't mentioned anything like that to me, lol. It's that little 'disk' that sits in between the jaw bone and the skull. The one on my right side is 'forward' to about 9:00 and should be at 12:00. He said it probably won't ever go backward in to place like it should. He said he could replace it, but with the muscles starting to loose their elastic as we age, they can't stop that. He said I'll know when I'm ready for surgery, lol. It's just that pain that feels like a nail gun being fired into the brain via the jaw and ear that gets me, lol. It only happens once in a while. I just cut everything up small that needs chewed, and I eat alot of soups, puddings, etc... I just woke up one morning in January, and couldn't open my mouth very far. Hurt like a bee-otch!!!

It's a maxilofacial surgery guy I saw. Insurance doesn't seem to cover much to do with TMJ.

Jamesbo..... Have fun batchin it, lol! Is 'granulation' anything like 'graduation'??

Went out to my lounge chair at noon. It's 77 degrees now!! Just gorgeous....
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Pretty nice day now! Allan, The swap meet starts at 3 pm? today in Red Deer and will be ending tomorrow. It is a pretty good meet especially since the Powerama Swap Meet is no longer around.

If you want to go I'll let you sit up front....with a soother. Remember, I have all those A&W cards to hand out the the Edmonton and area members. It gives you 50% off your meals at cruise nights until Sept 1. I also have three vouchers for 2 free Teen B=burgers, 2 free reg fries and 2 free Root Beers. These are for specific days...this month.

Sorry Calgary members, this is something the Edmonton and area A&W's do to get people out to the cruise night's they have along with their Dodge Challenger give-away.
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
We'll take it Allan Like Jamesbo says "It's so dry you'd have to prime me to spit"

"It's so dry, that the olive in my Martini has dust on it"

"It's soooo hot, that I saw a fire hydrant flag down a dog for relief".

"It's so cold, that the flashers downtown are showing nude pictures of themselves."
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Sandy - I 'felt' your pain. I also used to get a 'clicking' that went with it. When they did the surgery they cut the lower mandible (jawbone) in a square S pattern on both sides at precise locations. Then they line up the jaw so it's in perfect 'on square' position and use surgical ss wire to secure it. Shows up in all the x rays you'll ever take, but doesn't set off security terminals at the airport.

I know this sounds wierd, but a lot of the discomfort is caused because the jaw is 'offset' and putting more pressure on one side than the other. By making both sides exactly equal, it removes that pressure point you're feeling. The next thing (I'm totally sympathetic to this and am not being snide) you have to consider is age. The surgery and wound takes a lot more time to heal as you age than when you're 20 or 30. The bone has to fill in the gaps with new calcium - so if you're not good with dairy, you'll soon learn to be. Just think though - yummy melted ice cream - Haagen Daas. The stuff with the higher fat content is better for healing and building calcium deposits than anything else. Sorry for the long diatribe. I can just so relate to what you're going through. My surgery was 34 years ago and I can still 'feel' where the re-calcification is under my facial skin, but no more problems.

BTW? Learning to talk and eat again when they take the elastics off your jaw is a whole new world of fun. It feels like your jaw just fell open. And the junk that comes out from your first brushing? Well let's just keep that pic to ourself.

If you ever just want to chat privately about it from my perspective you know how.
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by 442much
Pretty nice day now! Allan, The swap meet starts at 3 pm? today in Red Deer and will be ending tomorrow. It is a pretty good meet especially since the Powerama Swap Meet is no longer around.

If you want to go I'll let you sit up front....with a soother
Where would I be without a friend like you?

It has cleared up hasn't it? Currently sitting at 10° and looking for a high of 15 - not bad, eh?

Yeah, that's not gonna work for me (sitting in the front with a soother) unless it's one of the Dolly Parton specials. I was at the Red Deer Swap meet back in March with Curtiss..when I was down helping him part out his 72. The parking is 4.00 and admission is around 8.00 IIRC. The show I went to wasn't all that spectacular. Mostly for Ford, Mopar and Bowtie. Very very little stuff for 68-72. A few vendors (rubber products) whose prices were slightly higher than on line, but obviously no shipping. Watch where you park; they have rent a cops patrolling and giving out tickets.

Have to do this another time, already committed to Sat plans in the Grove. Maybe next time I'll drive and let you ride in a real car...
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone.

Boy a guy sure misses a lot when he sleeps all day. Not a bad night at work, hope for another one even better.

Allan glad your bus judging went well. Was this some sort of "busman's holiday?"

Scot I wanted to chime in on the factory thread, but I got nothin'. So I'll just say about the 68 Valiant my Grandmother bought new(and I've had for 26 years now) my Grandma had all her original paperwork; dealer invoice, worksheets, etc up until about a week before she gave me the car. She threw it all away, thinking who'd want all this crap. Yikes! I was able to talk the State of Illinois into sending me back the original title once a new title was issued in my name. So now -everything- I buy from parts cars to brand new Brand X I save everything. Even the supplier tags off the components that I find like the backs of the door panels or the carpet.

Too bad you aren't having luck with the 442, Jamesbo. Someone will come along. You thought about ebarf or Hemmings or something similar?

Hope Clint is having a bang-up time in New Orleans. Isn't that where Robert the doll lives that's like 80 years old and changes expressions?

Well after work tomorrow morning it's off to sunny Florida. Flights look okay so there shouldn't be a problem. I'll hang with my friends all day and then Sunday go up to St. Augustine and check out an Amphicar a guy just bought. He thinks I'm an expert so he wants my opinion. Should be a good time, then I'll fly home from JAX.

Hope everyone has a great Friday night and I'll check in (haha, an airline joke no doubt) before I take off.
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:12 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Mike we know there are mo cars Dan dat in your stable Note edited signature Anywho there is so many characters so add em all if there's room Jamesbo and I are curious Have a safe trip to Florida and if your driving back hit me up so you can shook my hand and see my stable. I'll PM ya my #
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Well boyzngirlz
It's pouring horses and badgers (everyone says catzndogs so I thought I'd be diffrent)

Have to laugh. My glickhead neighbor left the top open on his jeep. I doubt he even cares - not much of a human being. Glad he's moving in a couple months.

Mike - Busman's holiday? Nope. To do that I would have to be a bus driver and then drive somewhere instead of flying. These guys are competing for national bragging rights across North America. The winner of the Provincials goes to Nationals, and the winner of Nationals goes to the N.A. Finals. This year our past National champ (Larry W) will be competing in Long Beach CA. They already have the course down there set up and are waiting for the top guns from all across USA to converge.

Hope your holiday is great. May the blessings of abundant oil, sober pilots and gorgeous stewardesses bless your flight.

Jamesbo - yew needs a strajety fer sellin dat der sled. Somting like: Well looked after house c/w garage fer sale! 248,900.00 Comes with old car being restored.....You can paynt dem both whutever color ya want!

Scot - all is well again in my world. I trust you saw da devil what made me post in yer tread.

Fer dem whuts driving dis weekend:
A couple of young tourists are pulled over by a highway patrolman. The officer walks up, asks for the driver's license and registration, and when he doesn't get it quickly enough, whacks the driver in the head. "That's for not having your driver's license ready," he snaps. "I ain't got all day." After he issues the driver a ticket, the patrolman walks around to the other side of the car and whacks the passenger in the head.

"Owwww!" hollers the passenger. "What'd you do that for?"

"That's to make your dream come true," replied the cop. "I know that when you'd gotten a half-mile down the road, you were gonna say to your friend here, 'Wish he'd tried that with me!'"
For doze uv ya what's flyin.....
As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at the DFW airport, a lone voice came over the loudspeaker: “Whoa, big fella. WHOA!
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:49 PM

Scot,

Mike's got mo 4 wheel toys dan Carter's got "Little Liver Pills"

I hate to start de list

Amphi, Rolls, van, Motor home from hell.

I think his DD is a Testerosa [I makes de ladies swoon at de Awfulhouse]
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:19 AM

OK, here is what I had in the garage before.....

Attachment 176650

Attachment 176651

Here is what I have now.....

Attachment 176652
Attachment 176653

Attachment 176654

Attachment 176655

Attachment 176656

Attachment 176657

Here's how I feel.....
V

Attachment 176658
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:34 AM

Mawn'in

Ken, Dat's cool but could ya turn de channel, I've seen dat one a few zillion times
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Cloudy and muggy here. The sun is supposed to come out later, but not gonna get real warm. Tomorrow is looking sunny and in the 60's.

I was thinking about goin to that Olds dust off tomorrow, but Larry wants to go see The Avengers early morning, before all the loud noisy kids get up and in the cinema. So I don't know.

I'm gonna get my house cleanin done then go out to the garage and clean Teepo up some. She's dusty from that trip to Defer.... bugs on the windshield.... you know.

Ken... Nice tv!! Thanks for letting us watch the movie with you, lol! I remember back when I wanted a Metallic Blue Trans-Am with the gold bird on the hood, lol....

Well have a great day all! I gotta get busy......
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Always room for one more

Good Morning everyone!

As I figured, had a bad lead who let the other Friday guys go but not me. So when he left I left about ten minutes later. It gave me a little extra time, but I'll still be humping it to get ready and make a 12noon flight.

Scot and Jamesbo I figured I'd add a new car every few days, in order of seniority, until I have everyone listed. There are quite a few; actually many more than I should have, but I of course need them all.

Ken the man cave looks excellent. I'd turn the car around and watch the TV from the front seat. Like being at the drive in.

Sandy you'll be a cleanin' foo' today! It seems I never get tired of cleaning my car, but I tire easily of cleaning the house. Go figure.

Allen would I be on a busman's holiday if I drove somewhere when I can fly there for free? Or if I flew because I could but driving would be easier? Oh heck, I thought it meant something different anyhow.

Okay! Time to get ready for Floriday. You guys have a great weekend and I'll see you all back Sunday night.
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:30 AM

morning all

Starting out cool and wet but supposed to turn sunny this afternoon and get to a high of 57. My other half and a couple of girl friends are going to a kangaroo farm today. They invited me but I'm gonna pass on that one to much female chatter make me crazy.

Lots to do around here between the 48 and other projects. I will enjoy the peace and quiet.

Have a great day all
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by citcapp
My other half and a couple of girl friends are going to a kangaroo farm today. They invited me but I'm gonna pass on
I bet dat decision took a 1/2 a NY sec to figger out.
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:50 AM

Good Morning Everyone.

It is sunny out, the temperature is going up to about 15C today, this is a perfect day to go work on the Cutlass.

Mike have a fun, safe trip.

Ken, nice TV, and your whole garage.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Always room for one more

Well that had to be the shortest trip ever.

I got half way to the kennel and the blue van quit, just like it did before. Only this time, after sitting a few minutes it started right up. I decided not to chance it and came back home. I can tell you I didn't like the feeling of being broke down with the dogs along. I was running late, and I didn't want to be half way to the airport and have it konk out again. So a couple of phone calls and the weekend is all mine.

So this is it. The dog van goes away. Any other car would probably be relegated to occasional duty, but I can't have this particular car untrustworthy. So I'll spend the weekend cleaning it up nice and on Monday it goes away. Not sure how just yet, but go away it will. Electrical problems are a nightmare with me, I'm just not good with them.

So new dilemma. I'm back to schlepping the dogs in the Saturn wagon, but they still need a vehicle that will work for them. And NOT one with a bunch of electronics. Older G20s are a tough find. Other thoughts are a Greenbrier, VW Bus, and of course a Vista Cruiser. I could grab ahold of the dogs leashes with the window down and not let them jump out before I get the gate open. Trouble is, all three of these are not easy to find at the moment here in the biggest city in the south. Ug.

So I guess I'll be around this weekend after all. I'll try Florida again in a couple weeks.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:25 AM

Mike,

I always carry drink'in water and a bowl, jes in case. I also carry a note in my wallet
[In case I get gunned down by jealous husband in de grocery stow.] It says,

"Check my white Chevy Suburban in the parking lot. My dogs name is Red-Thanks"

I'm sure you know a dog[s] in a car in dis heat is dangerous.

Good luck gett'in a new dependable dogmobile.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:28 AM

Well, I planned on some yard work and a oil change on the '71, it was forecast to be sunny through tomorrow with temps in the upper 60's to 70, rain not expected until late tomorrow eve./Monday....so of course it's been raining all day! grrrr.
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:58 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Everyone

Looking like an afternoon shower here and there, but hot otherwise.

Ken that is a nice setup you have there

Mike are the dash lights going out when it dies on you? Or does it just die and will turn over but not crank?

Allan I think I opened a big can o' worms on my thread I had to pull an 11 hr shift today and I check my emails just then and I have a ton. LOL I guess I'd better get to reading and catching up on what was posted and said This ought to be interesting.......

Jamesbo how's your weekend going up ere in da mountains? I bet your missin that beagle

Well I'll check in later Have a good one
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Mike - sorry to hear about the cancellation and the van troubles. Ditch it and find something you can rely on. Busman shmusman. Holidays are holidays. Enjoy the time off wherever you decide to spend it.

Ken - I'll call you and drop by. Find a new movie though. Something with HD and surround sound though.......

Scot - Yup. I see Bob has found the new thread. Talked to Eric again last night; he was ok with the jacking even though I wasn't. Trying to keep low on the radar with that topic after yesterdays fiasco. Still too much posturing from 'someone' to be comfortable. Good call out BTW.

Sandy - hope you feel better today. I ordered some cool weather for ya. Should be rolling in right around Monday. Don't want to spoil the weekend so I ordered sun and 70 for tomorrow. Monday? rain all night - some of it will be heavy so batten down the hatches.

Paul - you posted any pics of the new paint job yet? Last time I think you just had a video of the exhaust rumbling.....or was that someone else?
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:05 PM
*ssholes Garage

Originally Posted by 442much
OK, here is what I had in the garage before.....

Here is what I have now.....

Here's how I feel.....
V

Awsome!!
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Good afternoon all.

Two posts in one day is rare for me, but I am so happy.

Just finished working on the Cutlass for the day. I FINALLY have the grilles and stoneshield mounted on the car, as well as the headlights and related trim. It turned out to be so much more of a challenge than I expected, but it is now over! I wonder what the next one will be? Back at working on the Cutlass again tomorrow.

Allan, no pictures yet. None until the car is completely finished! And yes, that was a video of the Cutlass "rumbling".

Mike, sorry to hear about your trip. Good luck finding a replacement dog hauler.
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Allan R
Ken - I'll call you and drop by. Find a new movie though. Something with HD and surround sound though.......
I had a whole spiel written and the site went down and wouldn't post it...so here is what you get...i'm not writing it again...see you then.

I see seriousfun has some taste... thanks.

Last edited by 442much; May 5th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
I bet dat decision took a 1/2 a NY sec to figger out.
It didn't even take that long