The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old April 21st, 2012, 11:46 AM
Always room for one more

Good Afternoon

How's everyone doing?

Good night at work. Got home a little later than I hoped, but still did pretty well. Beautiful day here on the south side, got some work of my own to get to.

Jamesbo awful sorry about the boy. A tragedy at any age, but so much more so young.

Allen welcome to the group. You have missed a lot. Now, you could do what I did and go back to the beginning and read everything so you're up to speed.

Paul that's great that you've been extended that long. At least you don't have to worry about it for a while. Each time it gets longer, so in June they'll extend you to December.

Well time to be productive. The blue van needs to run today, the yellow truck needs to be dug out of its corner as well. No mowing this weekend, don't know how I got so lucky.

Everyone have a great day!

Mike
Old April 21st, 2012, 11:52 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Jamesbo, my condolences. 24 is way to young to leave this world.
Old April 21st, 2012, 11:55 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by slantflat
Allen welcome to the group. You have missed a lot. Now, you could do what I did and go back to the beginning and read everything so you're up to speed.Mike
Thanks Mike, ALL 110+ PAGES??? That would be like trying to count to a zillion.. Maybe some here and there. Can't be that hard to catch up with you guys, I see you all the time on the site
Old April 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Welcome aboard da Good Mawnin Tread Allan

Jamesbo and Family you have our deepest sympathy and sincere condolences in this time of tragic loss. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for ya.
Old April 21st, 2012, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Beautifful day

Unfotunately tragedy hit my wife's family and today we had to bury her sister's oldest son [24]

With rue my heat is laden
For golden friends I have had
For many a rose lipt maiden
and many a light foot lad

By brooks to broad for leaping
the light foot boys are laid:
The rose lipt girls are sleeping
in fields where roses fade
-Housman
Sorry to hear of your loss Jamesbo.
Old April 21st, 2012, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Allan R
Hey everyone! Looks like I been missing out on a great social thread here. Today is looking really good here - bit windy but sunny and clear. No 'yard werk' for me yet. The snow has finally gone but the ground is still wet and frozen in most places.

Got to the shed yesterday to find some car stuff and also took out the 'one pull' start lawmower and weed wacker. Tried them to see if they still run and unfortunately they do.

Was going to BBQ today, but the wife told me otherwise. Guess it would help to ask before I start taking out stuff to make....and here I thought she'd appreciate not having to cook. Oh well.

Wish I could take the Cutlass out for a spin, but it still needs some front end finishing and alignment. Have a great day everyone!
About friggin time! Word of warning however. You can really get attached to people on this thread. Even though you've never met them you become happy for them when good things happen and can feel sad when events don't go their way or even worry about them in certain situations. Could be called the empathy thread too I suppose.
Old April 21st, 2012, 03:42 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Welcome aboard da Good Mawnin Tread Allan
Well suh, I thanks ya! From what I've seen in the brief review, it's not only the 'mawnin' when this thread is active...

I gotta say, I'm looking forward. BTW, my Mrs. isn't helping me much with my desire to become 1/2 a person again (that said, she also needles me a bit about doing more exercise and losing some weight). For lunch she made a deeeelishus home made chicken soup. mmmmm, mmmmm, slurp goooooood!!! Then she seems disappointed that I only ate one bowl...

Originally Posted by 442much
About friggin time! Word of warning however. You can really get attached to people on this thread. Even though you've never met them you become happy for them when good things happen and can feel sad when events don't go their way or even worry about them in certain situations. Could be called the empathy thread too I suppose.
Ken, how's that any different from the folks I'm regularly in touch with on the site? Thx for the heads up though. Over the past years, most everyone on this site has become like an 'extended family' to me. I understand your comment, and look forward to the involvement.
Old April 21st, 2012, 03:42 PM
Always room for one more

Ya Ken, like certain situations when someone doesn't show up for days or weeks on end. Allen, when I set out to read the entire thread, there was -only- 73 pages.

Well there's fire in the hole! The new distributor did the trick and the blue van started right up. Even got the timing right. For those who like pictures, here it is.

Slept a little too long today so I'll be up half the night. I think after Seinfeld I'll go through some more boxes I haven't been in since I packed them up 15 years ago.

Mike
Old April 21st, 2012, 03:57 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by slantflat
Ya Ken, like certain situations when someone doesn't show up for days or weeks on end.
ooohh, aaahhh - Swordfight - git yer tickets here!!!! I know Ken sometimes gets pretty busy, not that I need to make excuses for him. Probably because he spends most of his day on the puter at work.....

BTW Ken, that green 73 Ninety Eight you test drove and sent pics out for. You in the market for a schooner? Don't think I'd want to take that project on - too much rust and parts availability isn't great for those boats. Love the body style and size though.
Old April 21st, 2012, 05:24 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

Cool, rainy day here today.

Jamesbo, sorry to hear the news. My condolences to you and your family.

Welcome to the thread Allan. What took you so long?

Mike, glad to hear the van is running again.

I guess I should really try to post here daily, even if it is just saying "here" for attendance purposes

Hope everyone has a great second half to their weekend.
Old April 21st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Always room for one more

Naw, no sword fight. Just a one-dimensional attempt at helping the point that we all try to stick together.

Beautiful night. Heard some thunder a little while ago but haven't seen any rain. That's okay by me.

You know they say if you haven't used something in a year you should get rid of it. Well, I'm finding things I haven't seen in years, but are somehow essential anyway. Wow.

Mike
Old April 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM
CQR

Evening all. Well, Just watched My baby girl head off for her senior prom. Even with all the crap she's put us through lately, its hard to see her at milestones like this.

Takin the Missus out for some comfort food. OK not really. Gonna do seafood tonight. Being landlocked, I guess I feel like daddy warbucks tonight.

Have a wonderful evening.
Old April 21st, 2012, 06:39 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Comfort food? mmmmmm nachos mmmmmm beer mmmmm potatoe skins. OMG I'm making myself hungry.

Clint - hope your daughter has a safe and memorable grad.

Take care everyone, have a great night.
Old April 21st, 2012, 06:59 PM

Mike, that's a good looking van...no rust! That 's what I get for living in the rust belt. Allen, I'll take the nachos minus the hell o' penos!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:58 AM

Jamesbo, sorry to hear that bad news. My condolences.

Udo
Old April 22nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Sunday Mawnin All

Beautimus day again here starting out with a cool 57 degrees and should wind up around a perfect 75 degrees. Had some storms roll through last evening just as I was pulling the steaks off the grill Weird, the storms came from the south this time. Usually they are from the west/southwest or east

Clint my second daughter had her senior prom as well last night I hope everything went well for her and she had a blast. My goodness don't they all grow up so fast

Mike that van shines like a brand new penny I am the same way about getting rid of stuff. I know I'll need it just as soon as I get rid of it but when I do need it, I can never find it How many dogs do you have? Just the two German Shepherds? I have four dogs now thanks to the maw-in-law 1 brindle bull dawg, 1 jerk russell, 1 chanauser (mini schnauser/chihuahua) which turned out to be the best one of the bunch and a Heinz 57 "sooner" dat da maw-in-law brought to us since she is relocating to a non-pet friendly condo

It's good to hear from you Ken How's that All-Star boy of yours coming along?

Where's Adrian, Blue and Don???

Well it sure is too good of a mawnin to jest set around, so we'll catch yall on da flipside
Old April 22nd, 2012, 07:09 AM

Yes... Vettel wins Bahrain....

Nice Sunday...

Udo
Old April 22nd, 2012, 07:35 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

A wet morning here, but the sun is trying to peek out. Temps in the 40's. We got up to 41 yesterday and it was rainy and dank all day. Everything is getting greener though. We needed some rain. Friday night we went into Giant Eagle to shop, it was 74 degrees - we came out an hour later and it was raining and down to 55!! Had some thunder boomers pass through.

Reckon I'll be cancelling my appointment on Tuesday with Teepo over at Bob's, as we're to have some rain/snow mess coming down from this low system going up the east coast. I heard parts of PA could get 'feet' of snow. They have issued a winter storm watch over there. That sucks!! Thursday is still looking nice, so I think I'll be able to take her back to Don Sitts.

I got my house cleaning done yesterday morning then headed to the garage and worked on Teepo until 8:00. Detailed the engine good, swept her out. Finished the wax job. Today I want to sweep out her trunk and do a few other things.

Jamesbo..... so sorry to hear about your wife's nephew. That is sad. Way too young. My sympathy to you all and her family.

Allen R..... About time you joined us over here, you plick!

Ken..... Nice to hear from you again! I was thinking about you the other night.

Scot..... I remember when Nicole went to her Senior Prom. I cried when she left, lol. They do grow up fast. I never would have thought she would have turned out like she has, though. I love her to death, but Lord has she made some awful choices already. I just hope and pray - a lot, lol!

Clint..... glad things are heading in the right direction for your daughter, also. You gotta love them.... what else can ya do? How's the coon situation going?? We haven't had any in the breezeway this week.

Since we got natural gas in the house in December, we keep getting all these "supplier" letters, giving us this choice and that choice, telling us who our supplier is and how we can opt out and all this crazy confusing crap... I've been looking at East Ohio's gas chart trying to figure out all this shi*. It's just ridiculous!!! I remember when you used to call to get service - electric or gas - and they hooked you up, you got a bill, and that was that. They don't make this stuff easy on the consumer. How are we to know already who's the cheapest and stuff when we just got hooked up? They've changed our supplier twice already...... Now we got this thing to 'lock in" until 2014.... I don't know. Got to do some more reading.

Well you all have a great Sunday! Talk to ya later.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM

Thanks gang for all the thoughts..............it was nothing but a tragic waste of a good kid and star athlete, Graduated from a wonderful private school, then a very good college then took a wrong turn on drugs and that's all she wrote. To no avail everyone did all they could to get him back on track. Tragic, just tragic
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:16 PM
Captain Starfire

Our condolences, Jimbo

So sorry to hear of your loss, man. What a horrible thing at age 24, no matter what the cause. To quote da' Uncle R., "Dem drugs ain't be nuttin to be dabblin' in."
My and Daria's thoughts and prayers go out to you, Issie, and the family.

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Beautifful day
Unfotunately tragedy hit my wife's family and today we had to bury her sister's oldest son [24]
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Olds65
Yes... Vettel wins Bahrain....

Nice Sunday...

Udo
DANG! And I didn't even know there were giving away a country as a prize!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Good Sunday Mawnin All

It's good to hear from you Ken How's that All-Star boy of yours coming along?

Well it sure is too good of a mawnin to jest set around, so we'll catch yall on da flipside
Currently he's been invited to try out for the Alberta Summer Games. He has to tryout with another 135 hopefulls to see if he can make the extreme team. Only 35 will be chosen, so hopefully he does make it. He tries out in May.

It's a beautiful day here today, so he's playing football in the park with his friends.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM
"Car"mudgeon

That's awesome Ken congrats to him and kudos to you for raising such an upstanding athlete and a great kid to boot Hopefully he'll get the spot, I believe he'll be a shoe-in for sure
Old April 22nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Always room for one more

Happy Windsday everyone. I think this blustery day is going to turn into a blustery night. The sun is out and it's nice otherwise.

"That 's what I get for living in the rust belt" Oh Lord I grew up in the rust belt. Illinois paints the roads with salt every winter and you can almost watch the cars rust. It seems strange to buy old cars here in the deep south that don't have huge splotches of rust right in the middle of a panel.

Scot I've just got the two Shepherds. They are absolutely the love of my life. They're brother and sister, 6 years old. Got them from the shelter. The blue van is actually their car. I got tired of the dog hair piling up in my Saturn wagon and besides that, by the time I'd get that huge hatch up and out of my face, they were usually long gone and I'd be chasing them all over. Since I had a G20 that was toast I figured I'd get another one, which allows me to get in the back with them and get ahold of them before I open the door.

Spent a nice afternoon at the pull apart. Nothing really spectacular, but I haven't been in a while so it was nice checking out all the wrecks. I walk the whole place and today found 46 cents while scrounging.

Guess I'll find something for my supper. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Mike
Old April 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Happy Sunday to y'all..
It was magnitudinously fantastically great weather here today. Took advantage to go out on 'Earth Day' to shop for new shoes for my son. He's been wearing the same runners fro almost 3 years and didn't want to let them go. Sometimes I think they could walk around by themselves. Anyway, we got it done and he now actually has some decent 'Dockers' that he can wear to school or work - still hopeful on that last part....

Sandy - me? a plick?? Nope you spelled it wrong - I'm not oriental. Just for you - something I heard when I was a boy.....

This Chinaman goes to the corner store owned by the neighborhood Greek. Every Friday like clockwork! And every time the Greek asks him the same question at the checkout: "Hey China boy, what's today?". The little Chinaman glares at the Greek and says "Flyday". "Haw haw haw... The Greek splits a gut laughing at the Chinaman EVERY time....and say's "You dumb Chinaboy - you can't even say FRIDAY. How long you lived in this country?? Should learn to speak the language"

Well this really pisses off the little Chinaman. Off he goes stomping down the street. All week long he practices and practices till he can say FRIDAY instead of FLYDAY, at the drop of a hat. ...You wait till I go shopping on FRIDAY he thinks to himself.

Well Friday rolls around and sure enough the little Chinaman is in the line up at the Greeks store. Doing a great job controlling his anger, he places his order at the till. The Greek looks at him and smiles like he always does and says "Hey China boy, what's today?" The little Chinaman glares at him and shouts " IT"S FRIDAY you GLEEK PLICK!

Anyways, such a nice evening here now. Calm, about 18°C (that's about 65°F) but it feels like heaven. Short sleeves and shorts weather. Time for me to fire up the BBQ and do steaks.

Mike, you got a Saturn wagon? By any chance is it a SOHC 1.9? Gotta question for ya if it is.

Ken, great to see your son is in the running. I know you'll be proud of him no matter what happens. I know the feeling. My son was chosen by his school to compete in the 2012 National Skills competition for Architecture. He's supposed to be studying right now, but he's playing a puter game. Gonna have to shut it down - he sometimes gets carried away with it at times.

One last thing. I know who Sandy, Clint, Scott, Ken, Jamesbo and Mike are by name. Is there anyone else that shows up here regularly? Kind of nice to call people by name instead of a number. Have a great evening everyone!
Old April 22nd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Well it's been cold and dank here all day, and in the 40's. We went to Lowes, Home Depot and Wal Mart earlier. Looked at the flowers and felt bad for them being out in the cold, lol. Saw some beautiful snapdragons. Might put them in my front flower bed this year again. They're calling for that snow this week for the last week of April..... I think we might get a 30 day summer this year if we're lucky, lol.

Went out and finished cleanin Teepo this afternoon. Swept out her trunk and wiped down the mat. Larry made a big pot of chicken stew for super. I made some cinnamon struesel muffins. Yummy! Got my hair washed, and that's about the extent of the day. Sat down to watch some TV and get on the computer. Back to work tomorrow already. Week ends go way too fast.

Have a nice evening all.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Evening All!
Swept out her trunk and wiped down the mat. Larry made a big pot of chicken stew for super....... Back to work tomorrow already. Week ends go way too fast.
Have a nice evening all.
Sandy, here I go being a $hit again....You SWEPT out Teepo's trunk? Gosh, up here we have electricity and vacuum cleaners.....

Larry is a supper guy to make chicken stew for super!

I do agree that weekends go to fast. That's really the only time I get to spend with my son (when he wakes up). Being retired does have its advantages the rest of the time though. I don't even worry about payday any more. The pension check is direct deposit. I've found that life is a lot less stressful and financially challenging since I retired. Not jabbing work - you gotta work to live, just don't end up living to work! Given today's economics I'm really happy that you have a job and can live comfortably.

The garden centers up here haven't got their shipments yet - too early. But I think I might get the rake and lawnmower out this week and do some yard clean up. Lucky for me I don't have as big a yard to do as you do.

Glad you're one of my friends.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 07:46 PM

Hey Everyone.

Just quickly checking in. They are calling for mixed precipitation overnight, ice pellets in the morning then rain later in the day. I really hope they don't bring the salt trucks back out.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 08:03 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Yikes, sounds like you're getting what we had a while back. Doubt they'll do anything on the roads,it'll be gone before they load the trucks. We on the other hand are forecast for 23 on our Provincial Election Day. Now, go to bed. Mawnin comes early....
Old April 23rd, 2012, 04:16 AM

Mawn'in all

Welp it's Monday so guess what?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 06:33 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Cold and very windy here. In the 40's. Gray skies, but no precip of any type.... yet! Hopefully the snow won't reach our county. It's supposed to hit our more Western counties, over Warren, Youngstown way. Who knows?? Friggin cold.

I just got off the phone with Bob at Highland Rd. Auto Body.... I think he 'likes' me, lol! I hope he's not after more than painting my rims and talking Oldsmobile, lol. That would not be good..... We cancelled tomorrows appointment and are going to try for Wednesday. Looking at the forecast it's showing partly cloudy right now, but who knows?? Friday looks to be our best day, but Steve is off, so I can't miss work.

We have no heat in the house for some odd reason. It was working yesterday, so I don't know what happened to it overnight. That means I have to partially back Teepo out of the garage tonight so Larry can get in to the attic to look at the furnace. Hope it's not raining or snowing!! I do have plastic drop cloths I can put over her back end while she's outside. Larry couldn't get the furnace to kick on this morning, just messing with it at the thermostat. I don't think this furnace likes natural gas, lol. It hasn't worked right since we converted over. Can't afford a new one right now.
It's always somethin.....

So I have searched the house high and low, looked everywhere at least 4 times, and I can't find my OCA membership card or my sticker for Teepo anywhere!!!! I'm going to try to call the OCA number on my membership letter and see if they can't send me another one or something. I hope they can. I'm depressed. I think someone must have picked it up and took it. I had it right on the dresser in the spare room so I could put the sticker on Teepo when I got her out of storage. I've searched and searched....

Well you all have a good day and stay warm!!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:05 AM

Sandy, when my furnace doesn't go on I check one of three things. The on/off switch. On mine it's on the ceiling. Looks like a light switch. I turn it off and then on. If the furnace starts I turn it off and take off the front panel. Mine is a gas furnace and there is a little tube right where the flames blow. I take sand paper or a small file and clean it. Turn it back on, then everything is fine for a few months when I do it again. If the furnace tries to start and doesnt, after the third time, it will stop and stop trying (safety thing), remove the filter, clean it or replace it.

If these suggestions don't work check the flow plug. It may need changing if it doesn't glow. If it's the motherboard then it starts getting expensive. Remember mine is a gas furnace. Growing up in the east we had a fuel oil/electric furnace so these instructions may not apply to you. Good luck.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:01 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Happy Monday Peoples!

Jamesbo. Yup It's Monday.... not sure what that means. All the days kind of blend together nowadays. I assume that means watch out on the road - most everyone is still asleep?

Sandy. I'm sure it's still there. This may sound dumb but it's probably hiding right where you last put it, but you're not seeing it because you're looking too hard. Have a look behind the dresser or just inside the drawer? I just know you'll find it. Just a thought: Did you put it in Teepos glovebox already and just forgot? A piece of paper isn't worth getting depressed about. Sorry to hear about your furnace. Most of the new gas furnaces are electronic ignitors. If it's still new is it still covered by warranty?

Ken. Sounds like your quarterly maintenance on the furnace is an indicator that it's getting close to the end of its service like. Remember today - GET OUT AND VOTE. I'm hoping to see a huge voter turnout for this election. FWIW, only 1 of the 5 candidates in our area came to the door to introduce and shake hands/discuss issues. I wonder how long it will be before the 'system' goes to on line voting.

Well it started out a little crappy with drizzle this mawnin. But now it's clearing and we're headed for a nice high of 25°C. (77F) Had my wake up coffee and looking forward to a lovely day....
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:35 AM
Cutlass Lover

Well the sun has been peeking out on and off all morning. Still no precip....... Still very windy.

Allan R.... Jamesbo golfs on Monday's, lol. Well I sent a fax and an email to the Olds Club. Will see if they answer. I haven't gotten my JWO for about 4 months now, but I didn't mention that. I looked behind the dresser, and took everything out of the drawers - twice!! It's not in the glove box, checked that twice also. Looked in Tincanio to see if I put it in her glove box, not there.

Ken... thanks for the advice. Our furnace is in the attic for some ungodly reason. So I have to move the car back to get the ladder down so Larry can climb up there. We switched from propane to natural gas in December. The furnace was originally a natural gas one and was converted to propane by whoever owned the place before us. It was new (so they said) when Larry bought the house in 1999. We've had service guys out twice since we switched over to natural gas in December, we've replaced the thermostat and it's been working good. Worked all day yesterday even. Larry flipped the breaker this morning, nothing. Turned it off and on, nothing. I don't know. I'd like to get a new one since this one is 13 years old already, but they're expensive. At least it's not freezing cold, lol.

Well I'm gonna go out and walk now. Wore the leather coat today cause that wind is cold!
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:59 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Well, the lineups were really light this early in the day - in fact there wasn't any line up at the polling station. I wanted to walk there (about 20 minutes) but my Mrs. said she wanted me to drive (4 minutes). So we compromised and I drove

She said I could be in charge of making supper tonight because she'll be working late. Hee hee hee, that means barnburner Chile night. My son will be sooo pleased! I'm putting in 10 hell a peenyos and 3 Seranos, 2 whole onions, and about 7 chopped cloves of Gahhlik! The rest of the ingredients are secret but include finely cubed lean beef, tomato paste, cubed tomatos, tomato sauce, kidney beans, black beans, celery, chili powder, vinegar, sugar, salt&peppa and a bay leaf or 2. We likes it THICK, so no watering down.... Should be able to feed all of ya (or at least burn ya out) with that concoction. I'll have the FD on standby

Jamesbo - Hope your golf game was great!

My right arm has been plagued with tendinitis for the last 2 months so I don't think I'll be golfing for awhile. Painful even to lift a cuppa koffee - isn't that a crap shoot??? On the other hand (ha - I did a funny) I can still take my son in an arm wrestle, but damn he's getting strong!

In other news, the hunt for a new Laptop for him continues. Has to be able to support 3D CAD programs. Most of those are running upwards of 1700.00 for what he's going to need in college. I just love spending money....
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:30 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Monday

Now Sandy, you know better than that. Jamesbo doesn't golf, he smacks whitey around! I hope you find your stuff soon. I can't believe you're going to put a sticker on Teepo. Even an Olds one.

Beautiful day here, and windy. Doesn't look like it will get above 60 so no car washing today. Might venture out a little later to pick up the branches that have been blowing around.

Allan my Saturn is a twin cam. 96 SW2. Got it for free five years ago. My best friend bought it new and after 11 years it started burning oil and his wife almost blew it up. He said I could have it, but the catch was I had to go get it. He was in California at the time. No problem, it was an easy drive back to Georgia. I've put about 60,000 on since then.

Attachment 176879

This totally changes my mind. And saves me money. Why pay my bills when it's over soon anyway? Uh huh.

Have a great day everyone.

Mike

Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:41 AM

Hi all..

Cold and rain all day long..
Start my weekend today, five days off..
hope the weather`s picking up.

Found Jamesbo at golf on another website..

Take good care..

Udo
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:53 AM

Pat, It was blow'in so hard I had to put a few bricks in each pocket to keep me from parasailing 'round de course. 41/45

Alan, After read'in your recipe I hadta take 2 Rolaids.

Sandy, Whar's Scot, He's de HVAC expert.Hope cha find your OCA card. I never leave home without mine.

Mike, I think you may be too young to bermember Amercian Bandstand. BUT "I'd give dat song a 8 cause I like de beat and I like to dance to it."
To tell ya de tooth, I thought Dick Clarke was at least 100.

Alan, Try Biofreeze. It werks fer me.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Allan R
One last thing. I know who Sandy, Clint, Scott, Ken, Jamesbo and Mike are by name. Is there anyone else that shows up here regularly? Kind of nice to call people by name instead of a number. Have a great evening everyone!
Citcapp=Pat on the left coast,
Olds65=Udo in Germany
Bee-o-Pee= John in De Big Easy
Ausraven=Adrian Down under
Bluevista=Alan Sandy's neighbor

Hum Who am I miss'in?

Oh yeah,
A1tony
Woflie in Nova Scotia
and

Sandy,Who'd I leave out?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:42 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Mawnin Peeps

Still windy but a beautimus day none the less

Jamesbo don't forgot Don aka Dbord sp?, Tony aka 1ATony & sometimes Rob aka LadyandRob sp?

Sandy it sounds like the gas valve has trash in it again, but Larry's a smart guy so he'll figure it out. Too bad I'm not close by or I'll fix it Bye de bye da furnace is one of the cheaper components compared to the outdoor unit (A/C) I used to buy them for around $250 all day long.

I gotta go get the youngest from school...... Be right back