The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old April 3rd, 2012, 07:58 AM

I give up
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:58 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Beautimus day here in middle Gawga I'm gonna go enjoy before I get tired and have to take a nap

Yall have a great day
Old April 3rd, 2012, 01:55 PM
Cutlass Lover

Afternoon All!

Well I went and had the wonderful MRI done. Just got back to work at 4:15, lol. Left at noon. Nicole went with me which was nice. My appt. was for 1:45.... at 2:30 I went to the window and asked if they forgot me! They give you those blinking pager like things now - like you get at Appleby's or somewhere, lol.

I finally got in the changing room at 2:45, then into the machine close to 3:00. Noisy bangy thing...... they had my head in some kind of little cage like thing, body half way in the machine, and some kind of things they screwed in to touch my jawbones on each side. I laid in there for 20 minutes, then I had to put this little foam thing in my mouth and bite down on it to hold my jaws open for 3 minutes so they could get pics with my mouth open. That hurt. Then I was done. That'll be a million$$$$$$ please!

It turned out to be a nice day. It rained at noon - of course I had to drive to Akron in the rain. Then the sun came out and it's 60 out there now!
Old April 3rd, 2012, 03:39 PM
Always room for one more

'Evening everyone.

I didn't get squat done today. Slept too late and just had no motivation. The body at rest tends to stay at rest, I guess. It is nice out and I did some putzing in the back yard. Played with the dogs mostly.

Sandy I had an MRI done for my sinuses a couple years ago. They had my head in the same little cage. The machine was very compact and being the closterphobic type, I just closed my eyes and didn't open them the whole time I was in there. That clackity machine was going for almost an hour. Hope they find what is wrong and can take care of it easily.

Last night off for the week. I'll probably fall asleep watching TV and then be up half the night again. Maybe I should select more exciting programming. Gee maybe if I had a life I could go out and whoop it up. Or not.

Time to find something to fix for the evening meal. My tummy says it's time. Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday evening and a better Wednesday.

Mike
Old April 3rd, 2012, 06:52 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

The weather is slowly warming up again, after a few cold days last week. But there is still salt on the roads, so I am hoping for a good rainfall.

As for work, I am still working. My contract was extended by one week (this week).

Sandy, I hope you get an answer from the MRI.

Udo, enjoy your time off.
Old April 4th, 2012, 02:00 AM

Guten Morgen zusammen...

A bit rain last night and cool.. Later goes up to 11C° but cloudy.

Thank u Paul, wish you well for a new contract.

Oh tomorrow starts the next Barrett Jackson auction at Palm Beach.
My favorite is the 57 Super 88..
I am curious about the price for the car..
Here is the link for the nice Olds..

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/appli...&aid=463&pop=0

Great day all...

Udo
Old April 4th, 2012, 02:19 AM

Mawn'in all

Dark as a ................

Couldn't sleep worry'in 'bout Sandy pass'in my post'ins

Scot/ Mike,

John an his better half are gonna have a repast wit me an de Super model in de mountains Saturday at dinner time [dats lunch to yous guys who can spell Zambonni w/o look'in it up] I know it's a holiday weekend and short notice, but if y'all would like to join us p.m. me. We'd love to have cha.

Sandy, Do you have to pay dem de Million bucks befo de tells ya WTH is wrong wit your jaw?
Old April 4th, 2012, 04:45 AM

Oh I love this Pic...

1954 or 1955 in Athens, Ohio.

Udo
Old April 4th, 2012, 05:45 AM

morning all

Jamsbo your now regulated to second banana as far as posts go, Sandy's the new queen.

Udo,

That is a sweet 88. Someone added Super 88 parts to spruce it up a bit, but still a nice ride.
Old April 4th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

A beautiful morning here. Sunny and in the high 40's right now. Not going to be a real hot day around here.

Hope all our Dallas area friends are ok! Rob???? Those storms were horrible. So thankful no one was killed!

Well I got the paint pen yesterday. I would say Teepo is not Mint Green Metallic, as it looks pretty blueish to me. But I will take it to Don's and have the body shop check it out. I gotta call Don and get her over there. I also noticed this morning that Tincanio is 40 miles over due for her oil change!!! Have to find out how much he charges. I know Defer has gotten real expensive on theirs...........

......Couldn't sleep worry'in 'bout Sandy pass'in my post'ins

You are funny, Jamesbo! I'm sure that's the last thing on your mind, lol. It's nice you're going to have another visit with John! No, I didn't have to pay any money yet for the MRI. I'll get the bill, then call and make arrangements to make payments on it. It sure wasn't worth $1348 in my opinion!!!!!

We're off this Friday, but I have to go take Linda for her 6 mo. doctor appt, and then I should take her grocery shopping while I'm there, since gas is almost $4 a gallon.
So there goes my day off....... it sucks. At least her daughter Bobbi Jo took her on Monday to the heart doctor to get her bandage off and such. I told them I couldn't do it. Worthless a$$es!!

So I tried to load this CD I got of the MRI, but it won't load on my laptop. I'm just curious, lol. I have to take it to the oral surgeon guy next week.

Udo.... That's a neat picture!

Well you all have a wonderful hump day!!

Last edited by cutlassgal; April 4th, 2012 at 05:50 AM.
Old April 4th, 2012, 08:00 AM

Morning guys. Did anyone watch the Martinsville race on Sunday?
Old April 4th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Cutlass Lover

Nice of you to stop by Tony, lol!

Soooo.... I just get a call from the Heart Group - seems Linda's device is working ok, but they've noticed her heart out of rhythm alot.... friggin A-fib. So, they want to admit her to the hospital and start her on a new medicine; a combination beta blocker and blood thinner. But she has to be hooked up to a heart monitor while they start it and administer it. It could really throw her heart out of whack, or help maintain the rhythm. So I get to tell her this when I call her at lunch time and get her all freaked out. Then I have to call the heart people back and set up the admission for next week. I hope one of her kids can take her to be admitted.....

I can't wait to be figuring out all the bills from her surgery when they start rolling in- what Medicare is paying and what she has to pay..... what a mess!! All she has is Medicare, and they only pay 80% of anything. Plus you never get statements from Medicare until like 3 months later.

I thrive on stress..... I thrive on stress..... I thrive on stress......
Old April 4th, 2012, 10:57 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon All

It's a wondermous day here, but the stroms are on their way Hopefully they will blow on through before Friday

Jamesbo I really appreciate the offer but I have to respectfully decline yet again I have already paid in advance for my swap meet and car show space, so I can't afford to not go now. I know it'll be a hoot and maybe sometime this summer we can make that trek This week they've got me working 7 days instead of 6 but with the intentions of me getting off at 7 am Fri and Sat. I know Saturday I'll will be exhausted because I have to get up @ 1am go to werk and then be at the show all day.

Well nuff 'bout me Sandy I hope the MRI results prove something simple and not too costly to correct. Maybe Don will know a bit about the paint pen

Tony I missed the Martinsville Race, haven't really kept up with it much since they've changed everything and all. You sure can't beat the atmosphere when your there in person though

Well yall have a great day, I've gotta go "talk" to the Easter Bunny Hmmm "Hosenfefer Stew" sounds pretty good

Scot
Old April 4th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone.

Work tonight, first of three. Don't have any idea what is in store. By the way, it took less than three weeks to put that plane back together that went over the edge. It's like new now. We have some sheet metal wizards in our department.

Jamesbo I have to decline as well. I'll be meeting Scot at the show. Besides that, getting home from work after 10 in the morning, I wouldn't have the time to get up there. I hope I have a decent amount of time at the show. We need to have a meeting of the Georgia chapter of CO some time.

http://youtu.be/vVkJbvv3pHg

Hey Tony. What part of the north are you stuck in?

Sandy maybe you should have Don take a look at your jaw while you're there with Teepo. His hourly rate is probably less and he has lots of tools. Hope things work out with your sister. Sounds like her kids need a bit of an attitude adjustment.

Paul how crazy that they keep extending you by one week. Why don't they just put you on full time already?

Udo that is a great picture. Must have been taken at rush hour. You still planning on coming over in June?

Scot I don't know if I could work a 7 day stretch anymore. I used to be in a department where we'd have a different amount of days off each week. There were several times we'd work 7 days and be off 2, but only a couple where we'd work something like 5 and be off three. We worked way more than we should have, but were told it evens out every 7 years. Sure it does. I never made 7 years in the department so they got some days for free out of me. Oh well.

Okay gotta go do something productive with this nice afternoon. I heard something about rain but no signs as yet. Everyone enjoy the day.

Mike
Old April 4th, 2012, 12:11 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by slantflat
I'll be meeting Scot at the show. Besides that, getting home from work after 10 in the morning, I wouldn't have the time to get up there. I hope I have a decent amount of time at the show.
Come on down, I'll either be in the purple coupe or the white Tahoe. If you look at the picks here, you just can see me in slide #15 from last year looking the other way
http://www.perryswapmeet.com/myalbum.swf
The gates are open from 8am - 6pm Fri & Sat this year I am at spot C-55 http://www.perryswapmeet.com/images/layout_large.jpg

We need to have a meeting of the Georgia chapter of CO some time.
No doubt, I vote for the Summit Racing Store in McDonough, is it?

I like the Allied Waste one with the zoomies painted on the side and the mag rims

Scot I don't know if I could work a 7 day stretch anymore.

Mike
It stinks but whatever puts the bread on the table I guess. I was out of work last year for 7-8 months so I am happy to be working
Old April 4th, 2012, 12:48 PM

Mike.. yes, at my return flight to germany I arrive at Atlanta Airport in the
morning of June 24. At 7am I think.
My flight from Atlanta to Düsseldorf is 4:30pm...
I must check if it possible to walk out the transit area..

Udo
Old April 4th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Always room for one more

Scot the first Monday in May starts the weekly cruise in at Summit in McDonough. Summit is on the east side of I75 and can be seen from the highway. I don't know the exit number but it's Hwy 155. I try to go every Monday. Might actually have something to show off this year.

And I hear you about the 7 day workweek. I tell my dogs that I have to go to work so we can stay living in our house.

That zamboni video was taken at the arena in the town I'm originally from. Moline, Illinois. Hm.

Mike
Old April 4th, 2012, 01:32 PM

I knows how it feels to work 7 days in a row and
than goes 3 days off..
Make it for 12 years...
Now it is much better... 5 days work, 5 days off...

Udo
Old April 4th, 2012, 01:42 PM
"Car"mudgeon

I couldn't remember if it was McDonough or Locust Grove. I've been there a few times but not when they had a cruise-in. I met a fellow there that lived near Douglasville and bought my eldest daughter's Poncho
Old April 4th, 2012, 01:55 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Wow Udo, I don't think I would want to work that way for 12 years But I'd love to make enough dough to work 5 and off for 5 In reality I have to work since last Thurs until next Thursday, so that is 15 days straight Unless they change the schedule that is
Old April 4th, 2012, 03:58 PM

Morning everybody, nice and sunny here going up to around 90 - 95.

I took 4 days off work last week to have a rest, so that is 12 days total and I have still been to busy to get on here and post

Good to see everyone is doing mostly good here. Hope you get that jaw problem fixed Sandy.

I have been doing some major mods on my motorbike, changing it from full fairings to naked. I will post before and after pics when I finish it.

So did you hear from that job you applied for Scot? Without any ot at work I am on 4 on 4 off roster which is pretty good too.

You can pass Sandy again Jamesbo by posting 1 word per post just for one "normal" post

Maybe you could plant a nice row of trees between the house and shop Pat then you couldn't see it from the house, win win

How is the job hunting going Paul? Good luck with finding a more permanent one

So how many cars do you have exactly Mike? my last count there is about 5. Am I close? LOL

Well time to go to the shop and get a few things, I don't know if I am busier at work or on my holidays

Have a great day everyone,

Adrian
Old April 5th, 2012, 04:27 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice day but spose to get wet dis afternoon.

Locus Grove????????? Haven't been dar in years. I used to date de Locus Grove Pulp Wood Queen [or sum'em like dat] when I was in college and go down dar on Sundays to eat her mom's family cook'in. Boy she could put out a spread. I ran into her in an elavator 'bout 10 years ago. She's werk'in fer CNN. Shed give Linda Vaughn's double D's a run fer de money.OOOOOOOOPS, time to shut up.

I bet cha dars a Awful House sum whar in Locus Grove we could meet.

Sofer I've met Adrian from down under. John from de Big Easy and no one form Gawga.

No wait. I met dat guy who werks at de Ferrrari Dealership up ere. But I ain't seen him post much.

Adrain, I gonna let Sandy stay de lead dog. I like de view from behind

Productive day? WTH is dat? All I know I'm gonna do today is eat chicken livers wit a freind at de Midway meal House.

Unless of course sum one calls.
Old April 5th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Well it's another sunny but cold one here. Had frost overnight. I heard rumors of snow flurries next week....... That will suck!

It's a quiet morning. It's nice that today is our 'Friday'!! I still have to get up early tomorrow and get Linda to the doctor and such. I'd like to have time to take one of those rims to another body shop and see what they say about painting them. I have to get that done. Time is running out.......

I'm taking Teepo over to Don's next Tuesday morning and dropping her off - if it's not raining, lol. I have that oral surgeon appt. at 10:30 that morning, so might as well take Teepo early, go to the appt, then come to work.

So.... I should have them paint her gear box when they put on those power steering lines...... what color is it supposed to be? I have some different Eastwood gray colors at home but can't remember right now what they are. Or is it supposed to be black? Scot???? Blue??? Rob????

Adrian! Nice to hear from you finally! I've been wondering where you were!

Jamesbo.... you are funny, lol!

Well you all have a nice day!
Old April 6th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Always room for one more

Well good morning everyone!

Good night at work last night, and I got home early. Can't beat that. One more and I'm off for another weekend.

Sandy the wheels on your car look fine, why do you want to paint new ones for it? Once upon a time I got an extra set of bundt cake wheels for a Mercedes I had, so I could refinish them and put my new tires on them. Well it took me months of searching junkyards to find four that didn't have any road rash on them, and as soon as I got them I sold the car. So some day I might find something to do with these wheels, oh well.

Adrian you are close with your guess. Maybe a little short, but close.

Jamesbo there are probably 500 Awful houses between Milton and Perry. Take your pick.

Okay time for bed. Hope everyone has a great day and doesn't have to work.

Mike
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:19 AM

Mawn'in all

Happy Good Friday

OOOOOOOOOOPS no religion allowed.

Mike,

I bet cha dar are more Awful Houses dan dat betwix Milton and Perry.

Sorry you and Scot can't make it. Anutter time? Maybe dis summer.

Welp, In a sec I'm headed fer de mountains to whip up sum tater salad fer John and his bride. Bought me a Honey Baked ham. Gonna stuff sum eggs, and sum celery. Got sum 3 bean salad, sum corn relish, asparagi [dats plural I think] Pickled green beans [fer de Bloody Marys]

We should be set to chow down.

De one thing I can't fine in de stow is Pickled Peaches. We allways had dem as a kid grow'in up every Easter. Dares a big ole fruit stand betwix Dalonega and Cleveland dat might have 'em. I don't really like dem and de Super Model flat out Hates dem. Dat's why I try to find sum every year.

GTG

Have a Great an safe Easter Weekend. [OOPS mo religion]
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:08 AM

Hey everyone.

Work tonight, first of three. Don't have any idea what is in store. By the way, it took less than three weeks to put that plane back together that went over the edge. It's like new now. We have some sheet metal wizards in our department.

Jamesbo I have to decline as well. I'll be meeting Scot at the show. Besides that, getting home from work after 10 in the morning, I wouldn't have the time to get up there. I hope I have a decent amount of time at the show. We need to have a meeting of the Georgia chapter of CO some time.

http://youtu.be/vVkJbvv3pHg

Hey Tony. What part of the north are you stuck in?

Sandy maybe you should have Don take a look at your jaw while you're there with Teepo. His hourly rate is probably less and he has lots of tools. Hope things work out with your sister. Sounds like her kids need a bit of an attitude adjustment.

Paul how crazy that they keep extending you by one week. Why don't they just put you on full time already?

Udo that is a great picture. Must have been taken at rush hour. You still planning on coming over in June?

Scot I don't know if I could work a 7 day stretch anymore. I used to be in a department where we'd have a different amount of days off each week. There were several times we'd work 7 days and be off 2, but only a couple where we'd work something like 5 and be off three. We worked way more than we should have, but were told it evens out every 7 years. Sure it does. I never made 7 years in the department so they got some days for free out of me. Oh well.

Okay gotta go do something productive with this nice afternoon. I heard something about rain but no signs as yet. Everyone enjoy the day.

Mike

Morning guys, I'm up here in NH Mike. I'm about an hour from New Hampshire Motor Speedway (that place is my second home in the summa).

Cutlassgal hope Linda feels better soon
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:47 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Friday Evening on Good Friday All

Well the weatherman told a whopper dis morning It pretty much rained us out at the swap meet this morning and the wind was colder that it was in January The sun is just now peeking out here and there but I called it a day after being miserable all morning Tomorrow is "supposed" to be beautiful so we'll see

There was more Oldsmobile stuff there than last year, a '66 F-85 center console with tach a really rusted out '72 Cutlass Supreme 4-sale and a bunch of cool stuff everywhere. But that was just a portion of what's there because most have not put there stuff out yet and those that did had tarps covering the stuff from the rain/mist.

Well I guess I will go prepare for work tonight and back to the swap meet tomorrow morning around 7ish.

Yall have a great afternoon

Scot
Old April 6th, 2012, 07:37 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

First of all, I am getting hungry from reading the poutine posts in another thread. What is there not to like about fries, gravy and cheese curds?

The weather here isn't too bad, sunny and a little above freezing.

My contract has been extended again, this time for a month.

Tonite was the first night of playoffs for my bowling league. I look forward to it, because it means spring is here, but then again, no more bowling until September. Only one week left.

I hope the weather is better for you tomorrow, Scot.

Adrian, will they allow you to post naked pictures of your motorcycle on the forum?

I hope everyone has a great Easter/long weekend.
Old April 7th, 2012, 04:22 AM

Mawn'in all

Spose to be pretty,

Scot, I hope de weather improves fer de swap meet. Maybe you can find Mike down thar [I'd check de Awful House first]

Boy ya sure use alot of Mayo dur'in Easter. Tater salad, Pimento cheese, deviled eggs.

I'm ready fer John and his bride. Maybe we'll post sum pics dis afternoon.

Have a wonderful Holiday weekend Olds friends
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Missed ya yesterday!!! It's a sunny day again, but temps in the 30's and frost everywhere. We're supposed to go up to around 60 today, then some rain on and off tomorrow. Yesterday was in the 50's but a cold north wind was blowin.....

I left here early yesterday morning. Took Lin to her doctor appt. Got back to her place around 11, and her daughter Tina showed up to give me a 'presentation' on these "all natural essential oils" she has started selling. I was her guinea pig, lol, since I let her practice on me. I got a nice back massage out of it for free!! She seems to have a lot of faith in these oils. Said she's been using them on her and her kids for a long time. I know a lot of people believe in this 'all natural' approach. Seems there are different kinds of oils for different ailments.

So I didn't get back home until almost 3:00 and my day was pretty much shot. I did go down to Highland Rd. Auto Body and talk to my friend Bob. He has the Olds calendar hanging in his office! Looks nice!!!! He said that he'll call his sales guy - he deals with Sherwin Williams paints - and see if the guy can bring their computerized camera over and he can look at Teepo's paint. I told him - again - that I already have 14 paint sticks where Don tried matching her paint. It ain't a gonna happen!!! So he's supposed to set up something with the guy and call me so I can bring Teepo over. I just want the friggin rims painted Pinehurst Green..... is it really so hard? I stopped at another body shop yesterday and the guy said I should take them to this sandblaster guy over in Bedford, then get them powdercoated at the one place in Twinsburg. He thinks the powdercoating will last longer than the paint. I called that guy once and he said like $110 a rim or something, remember?? I'd have to look for my old thread to see. They didn't come from the factory powder coated.

Mike.... Teepo's wheels look good in pictures, but there are rusty places starting on some of them, and the paint is chipped off around the edges..... kept me from getting a "Best Stock" award last summer. I've been trying to get rims painted for 2 years now, lol.

Jamesbo..... sounds like ya have a good dinner planned! We bought our ham last night, and will do the whold mashed taters, baked beans, candied yams big meal. For me, some rolls to make ham sandwiches on and some tater salad would work, lol. Quick and easy!! I didn't buy any candy or make any baskets this year. Candy prices are crazy!!! I'm cutting back on a lot of things.

Paul..... glad to hear you have work for another month at least, lol!!

Adrian..... the bike looks good on facebook!

Scot.... sorry to hear about the weather... that sucks! Hopefully today will be nice.

I'm boiling the eggs now so I can color them later. Nicole is supposed to come over and help me. Guess Jr and Elyse are coming by later too, since Alison will have the kid tomorrow.... Larry is gonna grill some steaks and taters later. He went over to the shop to mow. I gotta make the deviled eggs sometime today too.

So I suppose I should get off of here and run the sweeper and stuff.

Have a great day all!!
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

Hey cutlass gal-what color is your car?I am about to paint a 70 Cutlass and the color code is 45. The only one that matches for that year is an Aspen green

Ted
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone.

Well it's Saturday afternoon and guess where I'm not. That's right, the Perry fairgrounds at the big swap meet. Got home from work this morning and was wacked, so I went to sleep for a little while, and woke up at 1. No point in going if I'd only have a couple hours to be there, since it's an hour plus ride each way. Eh, not the first time my plans have been screwed up by work. Scot I hope you had a good day selling and we'll catch up another time.

And Jamesbo is having a repast with his buddy. I think I'll go out and wash a couple cars. That always lifts my spirits.

Sandy the guy I got my Chevy truck from had the steelies powder coated. Seemed like a strange thing to do, but they do look nice. He put on nice new car tires as well, replete with the whitewalls turned in.

Beautiful day here. I'm still a little tired. If I don't get out and get going, I'll sit down and fall back asleep.

Hope everyone has a great Easter Sunday and weekend.

Mike
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:13 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good afternoon all!

Had a great day today My youngest saved the whole weekend and outsold all of us. I sat there 3/4 of the day yesterday and all day today and personally sold 0, my second oldest sold 2 shirts and the youngest sold 18 t-shirts all by her lonesome

Mike I looked for you but I understand about work and plans my work almost caused me to miss the majority of the show until I came up with a bright idea of them letting me go in early and bust my rump so I could leave early. I had a couple of guys from another website come down that live in your neck of the woods. One from Griffin and the other from Hampton both are on the H.A.M.B. Are any of you a member of that site?

Thanks Sandy and yes it was sooooooo gorgeous out today I actually got sunburn on my face, neck and arms LOL Oh well, it was worth it thanks to my youngest daughter's efforts and she did all that in only 2 hrs

Thanks everyone for your well wishes because it happened to be a great show and swap meet.

I hope everyone has a great Easter Sunday! I'm gwan to bed, been up since 1 am

Scot
Old April 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM

Had a nice visit with John an Daria and ate sum chow. John likes my unique rit'in stlye so much he gave me a sign.
Old April 7th, 2012, 04:56 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Joel Chandler Harris was a natural born genius I jus love da Brer Rabbit. Bye de bye I almost bought the same exact sign for my man cave today Great minds think alike Good job there John
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Captain Starfire

Uncle Remus Lives....

Didn't waste any time getting ol' Uncle a place on the Web! Looks like Dr. John's prescription for the nu Sony camera did da' trik!
A good time was had by all at House on the Hill today.... thanks for all dat suthern hospitality and great vittles...
Great to meet the Supermodel this time. Next time we meet at Hiawassee House!

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Had a nice visit with John an Daria and ate sum chop. John likes my unique rit'in stlye so much he gave me a sign.
Old April 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Captain Starfire

Song uh da' Sout

Funny, Scot Wen I seen dat' posta at de stow, a big lite dat sed Jamezbo went off in my hed!

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Joel Chandler Harris was a natural born genius I jus love da Brer Rabbit. Bye de bye I almost bought the same exact sign for my man cave today Great minds think alike Good job there John
Old April 7th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Cutlass Lover

Sounds like you all had a good time, Jamesbo and John! I like that sign, lol. It 'sho do fit the way you talk, Jamesbo!

Teepo and I took a nice long drive today and I stopped at a few places and took some pics with the spring trees in bloom. It was sooooo nice out. I shoulda went by Blue's..... Had to get back cause Jr. and Elyse were coming over, though.

Nicole came over too, and we had a nice dinner. Larry was friendlier to Nicole, which was nice. She and I colored eggs and had fun.

Sammy...... Teepo is a 72 and is Pinehurst Green, according to her paint code. I believe she's had a custom paint job of some color though, because no one can match her paint. Some places on her are still her original color though, like inside the trunk lid. I've had it touched up, and it's still Pinehurst Green. I get a lot of compliments on her color..... though there are those who don't like green cars.

Well I hope you all have a good Easter tomorrow! Here are a few pics from today.

Attachment 177108

Attachment 177109

Attachment 177110
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:34 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Happy EasterAll!!
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:57 AM

Mawn'in all

He is risen