The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Humor de jour XIII

Search this Thread

Old April 18th, 2017, 11:21 AM

Because I love her...

Old April 18th, 2017, 11:22 AM

United Airlines Travel Pillow

Old June 24th, 2017, 05:51 AM

Hillary on the phone...

Hillary phoned the president's office shortly after midnight. “I need to talk to the president, it’s an emergency!”, exclaimed Hillary.

After some cajoling, the president's assistant agreed to wake him up. “So, what is it that’s so important that it can’t wait until morning?”, grumbled Trump.

“ A Supreme Court Judge just died, and I want to take his place,” begged Hillary.

“Well, it’s OK with me if it’s OK with the mortuary,” replied President Trump.
Old June 24th, 2017, 05:59 AM

A mother-in-law stopped by unexpectedly at a recently married couple’s house. She knocked on the door, then immediately walked in. She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch totally naked.

“What are you doing?!” she asked.

“I’m waiting for Jeff to come home from work,” the daughter-in-law answered.

“But you’re naked!” the mother-in-law exclaimed.
“This is my love dress,” the daughter-in-law explained.

“Love dress? You’re naked!”

“Jeff loves when I wear this dress! It makes him happy and it makes me happy.”

On the way home, the mother-in-law thought about the love dress. When she got home, she got undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, and expectantly waited for her husband, lying provocatively on the couch.

Finally her husband came home. He walked in and saw her naked on the couch.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“This is my love dress,” she replied.

“Needs ironing,” he said. “What’s for dinner?”
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:31 PM

Father Norton woke up Sunday morning and realizing it was an exceptionally beautiful and sunny early spring day, decided he just had to play golf.

So... he told the Associate Pastor that he was feeling sick and persuaded him to say Mass for him that day. As soon as the Associate Pastor left the room, Father Norton headed out of town to a golf course about forty miles away.

This way he knew he wouldn't accidentally meet anyone he knew from his parish. Setting up on the first tee, he was alone. After all, it was Sunday morning and everyone else was in church!

At about this time, Saint Peter leaned over to the Lord while looking down from the heavens and exclaimed, "You're not going to let him get away with this, are you?"

The Lord sighed, and said, "No, I guess not."

Just then Father Norton hit the ball and it shot straight towards the pin, dropping just short of it, rolled up and fell into the hole.

IT WAS A 420 YARD HOLE IN ONE!

St. Peter was astonished. He looked at the Lord and asked, "Why did you let him do that?"

The Lord smiled and replied, "Who's he going to tell?"

Old July 17th, 2017, 02:11 PM

Hello, anybody home? I would like to have you for dinner
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:29 PM

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work.

Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already.
The little boy says, "Dark in here."

The man says, "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a baseball."
Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Boy - "My dad's outside."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$150"
Man - "Sold."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together.

Boy - "Dark in here."
Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a Wilson infielder's glove."
The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy,"How much?"
Boy - "$350"
Man - "Highway robbery. Sold."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your gloves, let's go outside and have a game of catch."

The boy says, "I can't, I sold my ball and my glove."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
The boy says, "$500"
The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that... that is way more than those two things cost.
I'm going to take you to church and make you confess your greed."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth with the Priest to confess his sins and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that crap again, you're in my closet now."
Old July 18th, 2017, 10:42 AM

And you thought your rush hour traffic was bad
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:59 AM

All the money and time this put in, he should've bought a pickup truck
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:40 PM

There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients.
I know most of us have ex...perienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.
A 65-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.
The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.
The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. '

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.
The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'
The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.
The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.
The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'

'I can't **** out of it,' he replied.
The waiting room erupted in laughter...

Mess with seniors, and you're going to lose
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:54 AM

Hello AAA, my car cant move.
Old August 7th, 2017, 06:40 PM

These two guys had both just got divorced and they swore they would never have anything to do with women again. They were best friends and they decided to move up to Alaska as far North as they could go and never look at a woman again.
They got up there and went into a trader’s store and told him, “Give us enough supplies to last two men for one year.”
The trader got the gear together and on top of each one’s supplies he laid a board with a hole in it with fur around the hole.
The guys asked “What’s that board for?”
The trader said, “Well, where you’re going there are no women and you might need this.”
They said, “No way! We’ve sworn off women for life! Women are nothing but trouble.”
The trader said, “Well, take the boards with you, and if you don’t use them I’ll refund your money next year.
“Okay,” they said and left.
The following year this guy came into the trader’s store and said
“Give me enough supplies to last one man for one year.”
The trader said “Weren’t you in here last year with a partner?”
“Yeah,” said the guy.
“Where is he?” asked the trader.
“I shot him,” said the guy.
“Why?”
“I caught him in bed with my board!”
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM

There's room for one more
Old August 8th, 2017, 05:35 AM

One guy says "I've got five kids, one more and I'll have a hockey team".

Another guy says "I've got eight kids, one more and I'll have a baseball team".

Out of nowhere another guy chimes in "I've got 17 ex-wives, one more and I'll have a golf course".
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:23 AM

Just a little bit off the top, please
Old August 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM

Anybody has the guts to paint their 442 with this color?
Old August 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM

There was a Cutlass at a show a year or two ago that had a chrome wrap on it. I think it was a 70 through 72 Supreme. It was definitely different.
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:25 AM

Bob walked into a sports bar around 5:58pm

He sat down next to a very attractive blonde at he bar and stared up at the TV.

The 6 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob said , "You know, I reckon he'll jump." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

The blonde placed her money on the bar, and kept watching the scene on the telly.

The guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob "Fair's fair, here's your money."

Bob replied, "I can't take your money". I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news, so I knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did, too, but I didn't think he'd do it again"

Bob took the money.

Last edited by Junkman; September 25th, 2017 at 11:28 AM.
Old October 4th, 2017, 12:09 PM

A Ford motor mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the ''motor'' of a V-8 when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his work shop.

The doctor was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his car when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey doc, do you want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So doc, look at this ''engine''. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired and replaced anything damaged and then put everything back in, and when I finished, it worked just like new. So how is it that I make $48,000 a year and you make $1.7 million when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, leaned over and whispered to the mechanic: "Try doing it with the engine running.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:31 AM

Spoiler alert!

Despite recent rumors

O.J. Is NOT free! This little bastard cost me $2.49 plus tax!
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:30 AM

Three Contractors Bid On The White House Fence
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.

One is from Chicago, another is from Kentucky, and the third is from New Orleans.

All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.

The New Orleans contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil.

"Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $9,000. That's $4,000 for materials, $4,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

The Kentucky contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $7,000.
That's $3,000 for materials, $3,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$27,000."

The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys. How did you come up with such a high figure?

"The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Kentucky to fix the fence."

"Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how Government Stimulus plans work.

Last edited by Junkman; October 8th, 2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: enlarge font
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:03 PM

THE OSTRICH!

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.

The waitress asks them for their orders. The man says,

“a hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?"

"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order.

"That will Be $9.40 please” The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke."
The ostrich says, "I'll have the same.”

Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the waitress.

"No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad," says the man.

"Same," says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, "That will be $32.62."

Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer.

"Excuse me, Sir.

How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?”

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp.

When I rubbed it,a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.

My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything,

I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.”

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress.

"Most people would ask for a Million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!”

"That's right..Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

The waitress asks, "What's with the ostrich?”

The man sighs, pauses and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big *** and long legs who agrees with everything I say.."
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by junkman
does this need an explanation.........
lol
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the State Fair every year. Every year Stumpy would say, “Martha, I’d like to ride in that airplane.” And every year Martha would say, “I know, Stumpy, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars.”
This one year Stumpy and Martha went to the fair and Stumpy said, “Martha, I’m 71 years old. If I don’t ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance.”
Martha replied, “Stumpy, that airplane ride costs ten... dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars.”
The pilot overheard them and said, “Folks, I’ll make you a deal. I’ll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won’t charge you, but if you say one word it’s ten dollars.”
Stumpy and Martha agreed and up they go. The pilot does all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word is heard. He does all his tricks over again, but still not a word.
They land and the pilot turns to Stumpy, “By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn’t.” Stumpy replied, “Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars.”
Old October 28th, 2017, 07:44 PM

Last week, I took my grandchildren to a restaurant. My 8-year-old grandson asked if he could say grace.

As we bowed our heads he said, "God is good, God is great. Thank you for the food and I would thank you even more if Grandpa gets us ice cream for dessert. And liberty, peace & justice for all. Amen!"

Along with the laughter and nodding of heads from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman at the next table remark, "That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even know how to pray. Asking God for ice cream! Why -- I never!"

Hearing this, my grandson burst into tears & asked me, "Did I do it wrong Grandpa? Is God mad at me?"

After I assured him that he had done a terrific job & that God was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.

He winked at my grandson & said, "I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer."

"Really?" my grandson asked.

"Cross my heart," the man replied. Then, in a theatrical whisper, he added (indicating the woman whose remark had started this whole thing), "Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little ice cream is sometimes good for the soul.”

Naturally, I bought my grandchildren ice cream at the end of the meal. My grandson stared at his ice cream for a moment, & then he did something I will remember the rest of my life. He picked up his sundae and, without a word, walked over & placed it in front of the woman.

With a big smile he looked her in the eye and told her, "Here ma'am, this is for you, you grouchy old bitch. Shove it up your *** and cool off!"

Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it.
Old October 28th, 2017, 09:23 PM

HaHa, Great one!
Old December 8th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Blonde girl........

Blonde girl walks into the dry cleaners, carrying her favorite blue dress, which, unfortunately, has a stain on it. She shows it to the girl behind the counter. "Can you take care of it?", she asks.
"No probwem," responds the girl behind the counter, " We take care of it.
Ten dollar.... be ready on Thursday."
The blonde girl turns to exit.
"Come again," says the girl behind the counter.
The blonde girl spins around, and replies, " No it is tartar sauce this time,
if you must know, you nosey b*tch!!!!"
Old December 8th, 2017, 02:15 PM

Hmmmm, I think I heard that one only she was a brunette.
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Bfg

Women who flies airplane upside down will have crack up!
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Women who drink beer on the Beach get sand in their Schlitz.
Old December 8th, 2017, 04:14 PM

I heard that one with the Monica Lewinsky version. 1 hour dry cleaner, "need this in and hour" "come again" "no mustard"
Old December 8th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Lansing built

Ok I'll play! Why is the blond girl's belly button bruised? Because her boyfriend is blonde too!

Pat
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:30 PM

I can get away with this because I have three blond girls in my house...

A blond is rowing a boat in the middle of a dry field. Another blond driving down the road seen the blond in the field and stopped her car. She went to the side of the road and yelled, "it is blonds like you that give us such a bad name! If I knew how to swim I would swim out there and kick your butt"
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:55 PM

This is great humor.....

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:14 AM

Have you heard of the new blonde paint? Its not as bright but it spreads easily.
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Hookers under Hood

My wife is Blonde but here goes it,
A blonde out on the street in front of her beautiful home. Lower level, engulfed in flames. The neighbour runs out and asks. Aren't you going to call the fire department?
She said nope, my husband has lots of wood in the attic, he will build us a gorgeous one.
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Gearhead

Why does it take blondes so long to make chocolate chip cookies? They have to shell the M&Ms.

Why do blondes have TGIF stenciled inside their shoes? Toes go in first.

A blonde wanted to make some extra money, so she asked her neighbor if she could paint his house. "No", he said, "but you can paint the porch. There's some paint and brushes out in the shed. Let me know when you're finished and I'll pay you".
A short while later the blonde was done painting and knocked on the door. When the man answered the door, the blonde said, "I'm finished. By the way, that's not a Porsche, it's a Ferrari".
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:53 AM

What do you call three blonds walking side by side?

A wind tunnel.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:32 AM

How do you know when a blonde is using a computer? She uses "white out" on the screen.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:51 AM

One hell of a salesman.

Quick Reply: Humor de jour XIII