The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Thursday-cruse Night Riverhead /Peconic NY

Search this Thread

Old August 29th, 2016, 11:23 AM

Thursday-cruse Night Riverhead /Peconic NY

I was wondering if anyone is going to Riverhead NY for the PECONIC CRUSE NIGHT behind Joe's Garage (restaurant) along the Peconic River.

.site-title, .site-description { position: absolute; clip: rect(1px 1px 1px 1px); /* IE7 */ clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px); } body.custom-background { background-image: url('http://innovativewebpages.com/bid/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/river-dock.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-attachment: fixed; } .ios7.web-app-mode.has-fixed header{ background-color: rgba(45,53,63,.88) !important;} Last one for the year ?
Riverhead Business Improvement District

Downtown Riverhead – Main Street

Menu

Skip to content

Classic Car Cruise

The wildly popular Classic Car Cruise Nights are back in 2016. Plus, special nights during “Alive on 25!
From Memorial Day through Labor Day, classic car enthusiasts are invited to the beautiful Peconic Riverfront in historic Downtown Riverhead every Thursday evening to show off their classic beauties and take in the splendid sights of cars like they don’t make ’em any more! It’s a great evening, filled with fun for the whole family!
There’s nothing like strolling along the scenic Peconic River boardwalk, listening to great music, and oohing-and-ahhing at the classic autos that bring back all those wonderful memories.
This is a not-to-be-missed event. C’mon down to the Riverfront. Stay awhile. We guarantee you’ll be back again and again.
Classic Car Cruise Night
Every Thursday evening
Memorial Day through Labor Day
5 pm to 9 pm
Peconic Riverfont
Free Admission

Old September 5th, 2016, 09:38 AM

Unfortunately just saw your post. I've done Oyster Bay on Tuesday nights & although never got there, the Millridge Inn at Jerico TPK and 106 is on Wednesday nights. I'm in Floral Park but would have no problem making that trip to Riverhead a few times a year. If you remember and they are still doing it, post it again next year and I'll try to make it out there a few times. Thanks.
Old September 5th, 2016, 01:53 PM

The Milridge Inn is great over 500 cars each week.

WE are waiting to see if they extend the Riverhead cruse night.

I grew up in Floral Park and we are going to a class reunion this weekend.

Still have family in FP on Poplar St.

Nassau Blvd and Jericho Tpk is still going strong. (king Cullen ?)

Oyster Bay Tuesday is the last one for them, Wednesdays - Inn will go through Oct, Oak Dale is still huge as is Kings Park.

You should do East Rockaway on Mondays - Ocean Av, 1/2 block south of Atlantic Av. Don't know when it ends..
Old September 5th, 2016, 08:37 PM

I think there might be an MMA gym where King Cullen was. What night are they there, Wednesday? Someone mentioned Van Buren GMC on Wednesday nights I'm guessing they are one in the same? Been out of the game for quite a few years. Picked up a 71' Cutlass Conv't last September and I have a friend in the neighborhood who has a few cars and has the same "disease".

If I could figure out how to do it I'd post pictures.

https://classicoldsmobile.com/g/picture/5856236

https://classicoldsmobile.com/g/picture/5856235
Old September 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM

Long island cruse nights

Unedited list some go to nov, others labor day :d
Attached Files
File Type: docx
CRUSE NIGHTS 2016.docx (14.8 KB, 4 views)
Old September 6th, 2016, 05:34 PM

Thank you