The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Birthday

Search this Thread

Old February 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Captain of my ship

Smile Birthday

I would like to express my appreciation to ClassicOldsmobile.com and all the moderators for the birthday greetings email I recieved . It was a nice touch and just confirms my comments that i have expressed obout this being a classy website. I know this was an automatic feature built into the site but still it was something that was built in on purpose to help personalize the site. It helped put a smile on my face this morning so to all those who have been with this site from the start and to those who work to improve it and finally to everyone who uses it to not only help those with questions but make people like myself who are not as knowledgable about our Olds but are always made to feel as one of the club , I return that smile back to all those Oldsmobile guys tenfold. Thanks
Old February 5th, 2009, 06:58 AM

We are all kids at heart and like all kids we like birthdays and presents. The difference is that now we buy them ourselves (Olds and Olds parts)
Old February 5th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Captain of my ship

birthday

Originally Posted by citcapp
We are all kids at heart and like all kids we like birthdays and presents. The difference is that now we buy them ourselves (Olds and Olds parts)
Amen to that , I wish i could afford to spoil myself.