The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Thunder Hill, Not sure where this post belongs

Search this Thread

Old January 21st, 2023, 06:22 PM

Thunder Hill, Not sure where this post belongs

Thunder Hill, I was there and to no one's surprise there wasn't even one Oldsmobile. Lots of sports sedans, exotic sports cars, a few classics, a neat place to spend the morning watching what the other part of the world does in their spare time to go fast. I have some pictures, but my camera really sucks, especially on vehicle that are going 150+ in the straights, everything is just a blur or a tiny spot at too much distance.

The Money Pit was excepted well and appreciated, many of its relatives were there in attendance. Fun day concerting, it was just a getaway day.

The weather was nice and sunny in the valley and I just had to get out of the cold house, snow and all with the Money Pit and do a little road trip, treating myself at the Elk Creek eatery. Good food, great conversion with the locals. Found out I couldn't go the long way home as the bridge was washed out so I had to retreat and go home the way I came, almost a sin to have to back track. I'll be back, hopefully with friends, to experience a different way to go fast....Tedd
Old January 21st, 2023, 06:58 PM

Go to the 24 Hours of Lemons it's a kick. they have a lot more variety of vehicle makes.

Only Oldsmobile road track racer that comes to mind is Toronado Trafeo at IMSA.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...s-am-race-car/