The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old December 4th, 2020, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Vintage Chief
I eat one banana every single day - daily and I take one K supplement daily. I was considering a Calcium citrate supplement but there has been no proven efficacy regarding Calcium citrate supplement and some studies have suggested Calcium citrate supplement can be deleterious. I believe copious amounts of water are going to be key moving forward. I'll see.
Sounds like you should be getting plenty of K! I hope the extra water does the trick and you don't have any more episodes.
Old December 4th, 2020, 01:36 PM

Mike, Yours and my silence on the subject of healthy eating is thunderous

"If it taste good, spit it put, it will kill ya"
Old December 4th, 2020, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo

Hey, just cause I workout alot, I don't want anyone to get the idea I eat healthy. One of the primary reasons I workout as much as I do is because I want to eat what I want, when I want! God help me when the day comes when I can't workout like I do now, I'll have to completely change my eating habits or gain 200 lbs.
Old December 4th, 2020, 03:55 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Stayed at work almost until the end. The PIA lead pulled his favorite trick again, we finished at 125 and he waited until we were all put up and said, oh we need two more. Really? As if two wheels would make the operation grind to a halt. Well, it's the weekend and I don't have to worry about that place.

Eating healthy. Hm. Here's the thing. I've been fat my whole life. I saw a picture of my mother when she was in high school and she was a little thick. So it most likely runs in the family. My Mom has always been a wonderful cook and loved making cookies and brownies and lots of good food that had lots of fat in it. Growing up in the 70s that wasn't the concern that it is now. For a while after I moved to Atlanta I was poor and couldn't afford food so I became thin. Later when I became fat again I exercised and was down to the weight I was in high school. I maintained that for years. Then apathy set in, my schedule changed, and my hip went bad so now there is no exercising. I try to eat right a little bit, even at the Awful house, but have had minimal luck. The blood pressure medicine I take doesn't help. A vicious cycle- I'm overweight and need medicine, but the medicine makes me gain weight. Sheesh. Gonna have a nice chat with my doctor next time I go to see him.

Chris if you work out with all that stuff every day you must look like the Hulk. I have a Soloflex machine. People scoff at those these days but a friend of mine put it like this, any machine is good, SO LONG AS YOU USE IT. I used to use it and also walk 4 miles every day. Tried a couple times to get back into the swing, haven't been able to do it. Maybe hooking up with some sort of coach would do some good.

So it's been raining off and on all day, and it's wet and windy now, but it's supposed to be nice this weekend. Not sure what to do, everything is a muddy mess. Gee if I would have bought a house with a big shop I'd have a dry place to work...

Okay gonna stay up late tonight and then sleep in. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Old December 4th, 2020, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by slantflat
Hi everyone.

Chris if you work out with all that stuff every day you must look like the Hulk. I have a Soloflex machine. People scoff at those these days but a friend of mine put it like this, any machine is good, SO LONG AS YOU USE IT. I used to use it and also walk 4 miles every day. Tried a couple times to get back into the swing, haven't been able to do it. Maybe hooking up with some sort of coach would do some good.

Okay gonna stay up late tonight and then sleep in. Hope everyone has a good evening.
Mike - I wouldn't say I look like the Hulk, but I will say I'm in better shape than any other +60 year olds I personally know. I do use all the equipment in the pics religiously devoting about an hour and a half to two hours of my day to my workouts. I like to think staying in shape allows me to keep doing other interests of mine like riding my bikes. My big touring bikes weigh over 1,100 lbs.when loaded up with gear plus my wife and I. It takes a fair amount of strength to safely control a bike that heavy at slow speeds. Also, long hikes in the Rockies over 10,000 ft. require alot of strength and stamina. Then, the most strenuous activity of all, keeping up with grandchildren, makes we want to stay in shape. It sounds like you have a pretty strenuous job already and I'm sure it's hard to get motivated at the end of a long day. Maybe a start would be to aim for just taking Tiger out for a long walk everyday when you first get home, something you'd both enjoy I'm sure. Before you know it, it's part of your routine and it doesn't feel like something you "have to do" anymore?
Old December 4th, 2020, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo

Mmm, yeah, I hear ya. I come from an area of the country where even vegetables are fried.
Old December 4th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Always room for one more

I wish I could take Tiger on a walk. He's a disaster on a leash and I don't have the desire to train him. He gets all the exercise he needs running in a big back yard. I can't walk very far because I get a lot of pain from my leg and hip. I thought I might try a stationary bicycle. Still movement of the hip but no pounding from the walking on pavement. Who knows.

This makes me mad, actually. I know people way older than me who are athletic and are active and don't have aches and pains. I've tried sports cremes to no avail, the company won't let me use CBD oil, and I don't have a good place for a hot tub. Rest assured the new place will have a hot tub. So I do the best I can.

Old December 4th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Fun71
Mmm, yeah, I hear ya. I come from an area of the country where even vegetables are fried.
Same here. I took this at the Iola Old Car Show, Iola, WI several years ago. Pretty much sums up Midwestern cooking.

Old December 4th, 2020, 06:12 PM

Same here. I took this at the Iola Old Car Show, Iola, WI several years ago. Pretty much sums up Midwestern cooking.

Follow those up with a nice big funnel cake and you have more grease in your belly than a can of Crisco!!!
Old December 4th, 2020, 09:46 PM

This makes me mad, actually. I know people way older than me who are athletic and are active and don't have aches and pains.
I fully understand. Years ago when I was in my 20s going on a 50 mile bicycle ride I was getting passed by 60-70 year olds who were on the 100 mile route. Very humbling. But then there are some folks who can’t even walk, much less ride a bike. Appreciate what you can do and don’t worry about what you cannot do.
Old December 4th, 2020, 11:06 PM

Norm, if you like gin & tonic, then that will help with your cramps as tonic water has Quinine in it. It works to alleviate muscle cramps. I like bananas, but they only have 4% of your daily potassium. Go with orange juice, as it has 13-14% of it, as long as you don't get into the blends, like orange/mango etc. Alcohol and caffeine also cause dehydration, so moderation there if that's your pleasure. Had something go wrong with the TV, it refused to change channels when I used the remote. The remote has new batteries, and flashes when I push any of the buttons, but it is stuck on one channel. I tried to manually change the channels using the buttons on the TV itself, but that's not for use with cable, and it kicks out of the cable TV mode and into antennea mode, which does nothing. I put it back into cable mode, but to no avail. To top it off, it's stuck on a low rent cheesy network. Not sure at this point if it is the TV set or the cable. Not even sure how to trouble shoot it.

Last edited by 1969w3155; December 4th, 2020 at 11:18 PM.
Old December 4th, 2020, 11:21 PM

Update, before I entered the above post, I unplugged the cable box, then plugged it back in, and came here while it rebooted. That did the trick.
Old December 5th, 2020, 02:59 AM

I'd like to believe everything in moderation is a good way to live [almost everything but I'm not going there] That is why I'm only having one sausage biscuit with saw mill gravy

As a "Recovering Presbyterian" I can assure you, When your number comes up, You're history

Headed Norte

Have a great weekend Olds friends
Old December 5th, 2020, 04:38 AM

Dan, our TV set is on the fritz and getting worse. Sometimes it will just go black and in a second come back on with the "Sharp" logo and be Ok. Other times it will say no signal as if the antenna was disconnected. First time it did the no signal I went to our other TV and it was working fine, so I knew the antenna was working. So I thought TV was a goner and brought other TV to living room. Few days later I decided to try it and it worked again. So we have been using it but whenever it messes up I have to unplug it for a little while, Just turning it off wont work. I guess all electronics need to reboot sometimes...
Old December 5th, 2020, 07:18 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Sunny and cool, not sure what it's going to do today, so I'll just go with it. No real plans except for having lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a couple years. Funny how time goes by and things get away from you.

Kenneth you are absolutely right. Thanks for saying that.

Dan and Greg, that's how we work on the airplane. If something isn't working right, cycle power. More times than not that fixes whatever the trouble is. When it doesn't fix it is when you have to spend some time on it. Standard conversation. Mech 1- Hey this isn't working. Mech 2- Did you cycle power? Mech 1- You're right that worked.

Jamesbo it was a toss-up at the Awful house between one biscuit and gravy and the two egg breakfast. When I got there the gravy was not good so I got the two egg breakfast. I think the chef used the whole ladle of plastic oil on the hashbrowns. That's not helpful when trying to watch things.

You know what I miss most about Midwestern cooking? The restaurants owned by Greeks. Good food, lots of it. I'm not talking about gyro's and such. Big omelets, lots of potato's, I went to a restaurant around here that was owned by Koreans, and it reminded me of the places up home. I said to the server, this reminds me of a Greek place up home. She said the cook is Greek.

By the way, spell check put the grocer's apostrophe in potato above. So it isn't just me.

Okay gonna pick up around the house a little before I go to lunch. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Old December 5th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Running On Empty

Dan - I completely forgot about quinine, good call. Regarding K, you’re correct about the K levels, as well. I eat a banana daily as it is also a great source of fiber. I drink too much coffee and need to cut back as it does dehydrate like EtOH. I hardly drink any EtOH. As I recall I had a couple beers sometime in June.

Mike - My favorite two Greek restaurants in Chitown were Diana’s (closed) & Parthenon. Not sure if Parthenon remains open.

Changing rear differential axle fluid, front axle fluid, transfer case fluid and installing a new steering stabilizer dampening shock absorber on the 2003 F-250 tractor at the moment.
Old December 5th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Running On Empty

Grabbed a new shock from auto supply store & the several quantities of different oils required. Performed the R&R on the steering shock. Performed the R&R on transfer case oil. Managed to pull a gravity feed siphon on the front axle differential oil which is draining at a snails pace. I don’t have every conceivable device to work on all areas of vehicles but I can rig up & get by w/ what I have. I think I’ll let the front differential housing oil drain overnight. A person shouldn’t have too much fun in a single day after all.
Old December 5th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Always room for one more

Just got back from lunch with my friend. It was really good to see him. Back when I first came to Atlanta, he was my only friend. And I clung to him like grim death. Went to church with him and his then wife would always have me for lunch. Really nice to have people to be close to in a new place. Met him at work. Over the years I'd see him then not see him, last time I saw him was a couple years ago, I was in Cabin Maintenance and he was working at Eastern hangar, sometimes they'd have a plane I was going to work on so I'd see him then. But I've been in the shop a couple years. He said too, time gets away and you don't realize you haven't seen someone. I hope we can get back to seeing each other regularly.

So we talked a couple hours at lunch and then we talked a couple more hours standing out by the cars. Pretty day, not too cool, not getting squat done. I don't care. I am going to do some laundry so all will not be lost. Tiger was sleeping and looked disturbed when I came in.

Feels like a movie night. I need to dig through some boxes and find my DVD of Christine. It's supposed to have added scenes and interviews and stuff like that. If I thought my VCR still worked I'd watch Duel. And yell when the Valiant bites it.

Old December 5th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Running On Empty

Today is Saturday, not Sunday. Don't let anyone (such as your alter-ego) attempt to dissuade you otherwise.
Old December 6th, 2020, 05:39 AM

Mike, Have you ever seen "The art of racing in the rain"? Saw it last night- excellent. You are a dog person you will like it. It's a tear jerker in a good kinda way....Chris you should see it too, all dog lovers should see it. I have been feeling sick for the last week. Basically cold symptoms but never a temp. A lot of people around here have been testing positive. I have not been tested- I've just been staying to myself- Wife isn't sick though she was last week. So we may be positives. I have never been short of breath or felt "threatened" but just feel miserable. Anyway last night we watched that movie and the valves just opened and there was one big blubbering 64 year old bawling like a baby. I couldn't seem to shut it off- kept thinking about Jack( our last dog). That is unusual for me. I wonder if being sick and the snotty business helped to open up the flood gates... I Dunno.... Well today I feel a lot better I think I will take some trash to the township compactor and If I still feel good I may go over to my buddies who fell off the ladder to put the plow on his quad and help him get ready for snow. I will have to stay away from him and wear my mask in his garage. We had about 2-3 " wet snow about 2 weeks ago and I went over and just shoveled it off his drive. But we need to be prepared for more- they say none thru this week- I hope. I put the plow back on my truck a week or so ago- what a beast.... All seems to work good. That care guys!!!
Old December 6th, 2020, 05:49 AM

Good morning guys,
Pretty chilly this morning at 25 degrees at 0700. It's only only supposed to get up to about 43 this afternoon, but at least it's supposed to be sunny.

Well, my morning hasn't started out too pleasant. The "What torques my shorts!!" thread on this forum that I replied to in the past showed up in my email, so I went to check it out. Someone quoted my past response to the thread, and then proceeded to post a response that in my opinion was completely asinine, contradicting what I had previously posted. I was furious, and responded in not so kind words, albeit they were tame compared to how I felt. I could feel my blood pressure going through the roof. It's my first time reading something on this forum that actually made me angry.

On a brighter note, my wife has finished her laundry room cabinets she built from scratch.. She still has a few paint touch-ups to do from hanging the doors and wall mounting, but they look pretty damn nice. We figure she saved us about $300 by not buying pre-made unfinished cabinets, plus it gave her something to do. Her carpentry skills are getting better and better!

Well, I hope everyone has a great day! I'm feeling better already!

Old December 6th, 2020, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by Greg Rogers
Mike, Have you ever seen "The art of racing in the rain"? Saw it last night- excellent. You are a dog person you will like it. It's a tear jerker in a good kinda way....Chris you should see it too, all dog lovers should see it.
Greg - Thanks for the tip on the movie, I will definitely look for it, I know my wife would love it too! Did you see it on a particular network like Netflix, etc.? It is ironic that the issue that made me so upset this morning is related to loving and caring for animals, dogs in particular!

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Our neighbors directly across the street from us tested positive, they are in their late 60's and are doing ok at home! Things are bad here in the St. Louis area now too!
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:08 AM

Greg, I ;loved the book
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:38 AM

Yep James. wife and I both read the book before also. The good thing about this movie is it is just as good as the book. Chris we picked it up at a video rental. I myself stay away from threads like the "Torqued shorts". I did look at it in the beginning and started to see unfriendly responses so I quit it. I use this site like I use most everything on the net- Like a buffet. (Remember those??) Anyway I go thru and sample stuff. Then when I go thru again I get more of what I like and forget about the other stuff. Just take what you like and leave the rest alone...
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:54 AM

Yep James. wife and I both read the book before also. The good thing about this movie is it is just as good as the book. Chris we picked it up at a video rental. I myself stay away from threads like the "Torqued shorts". I did look at it in the beginning and started to see unfriendly responses so I quit it. I use this site like I use most everything on the net- Like a buffet. (Remember those??) Anyway I go thru and sample stuff. Then when I go thru again I get more of what I like and forget about the other stuff. Just take what you like and leave the rest alone...
Greg - Thanks. We only have one video rental place left within reasonable driving distance of us. We used to go there about every couple of weeks, but we haven't been in a long time now since we've been trying to lay low because of the Covid. Probably won't be going anytime soon because things are worse here now than they've ever been. I might be able to find it elsewhere, we use "Firesticks" on our TV's and have Netflix and Hulu services, I might be able to find it there.
Old December 6th, 2020, 07:36 AM
Running On Empty

Greg - Your wife's cabinets look terrific! Did your wife do the routing on the doors? If she did, that's a fantastic job. I hope you caught COVID-19 and are now developing immunity (antibodies) to SARS-CoV-2 and will never develop any further symptoms. The vast majority (>80%) are developing COVID-19 symptoms from SARS-CoV-2 - this means we're developing herd immunity. That is an extremely good thing. I won't go on to scientific explanations since the majority will find it far too confusing & frankly very boring. Wash your hands regularly - the majority of the pathway appears now to demonstrate immunity is passing via the gut/intestinal lumen. Like most things, you should all know this - a virus will overtake your body only if it has a high enough 'load'. Washing your hands is very, very important on reducing the load required to infect. Just like a mask, just like your video store DVD, if there exists a high enough concentration (load), an agent can overtake your body more rapidly with more devastating effects. Watch what you touch. The exact same reasoning applies to any infectious disease - Strep, bacteria (in general), common Rhinovirus, common Coronavirus, Cholera, Diphtheria, dysentery, etc. Watch where you place your hands - wash your hands frequently. Let's face it - you don't wash the toilet bowl with your toothbrush and then brush your teeth with the same toothbrush for good reason.

Time for me to see how much front axle differential oil was removed via my gravity flow siphon. Honestly, the only reason I was moving forward in this manner was I thought I'd be able to get away with just changing the fluid via the fill port. The fact is, this isn't the best manner to change all the fluid (as I know). Seeing the fluid which I was removing convinced me I need to change ALL the fluid extremely well. I saw some very significant streams of very dark streaks of oil which I suspect is overheated oil and very likely microscopic metal debris from wearing. So, I'll pull the front differential cover and do a complete flush and removal of all the oil just like I'll do on the rear differential. The transfer case is so much easier with an oil drain plug and an oil fill plug. I have no idea why all differentials cannot be manufactured with an oil drain plug and an oil fill plug. Is there a mysterious reasoning behind this?
Old December 6th, 2020, 07:39 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Beautiful out and of course chilly. Looking out the back windows almost looked like a Christmas card. The lake shimmering and steam/smoke rolling up from all the houses' chimneys.

Greg I saw that movie on the plane to Australia one time. Loved it. I didn't know there was a book. I like that Milo guy, he's been in other stuff.

Chris the cabinets look great. Not only did she not spend money on premade cabinets, they are probably better made as well. I don't look at that torqued shorts thread, but maybe I should to see what got you torqued. On the other hand, I don't take too well to negative comments about dogs, either. I'm guessing whoever said something bad about dogs has a cat.

Norm what day is it? I think instead of buying calendars for the new year I'll just ask you every day.

So it's Walmart and then I don't know what. Probably just recover from Walmart. Also get ready for the new work week. I'll be in inspection this week.

Well have a good day everyone.

Last edited by slantflat; December 6th, 2020 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Premaded?
Old December 6th, 2020, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Dream67Olds442
Greg - Thanks for the tip on the movie, I will definitely look for it, I know my wife would love it too! Did you see it on a particular network like Netflix, etc.? It is ironic that the issue that made me so upset this morning is related to loving and caring for animals, dogs in particular!

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Our neighbors directly across the street from us tested positive, they are in their late 60's and are doing ok at home! Things are bad here in the St. Louis area now too!
Greg - Your wife's cabinets look terrific! Did your wife do the routing on the doors? If she did, that's a fantastic job.
Norm - No biggie, but it was my wife who made the cabinets, and yes she did do the routing herself. She has a medium size table router and a smaller hand held model. She is getting quite good!
Chris
Old December 6th, 2020, 07:56 AM

I have been feeling sick for the last week. Basically cold symptoms but never a temp. A lot of people around here have been testing positive. I have not been tested- I've just been staying to myself- Wife isn't sick though she was last week. So we may be positives. I have never been short of breath or felt "threatened" but just feel miserable.
That sounds a lot like my neighbor. He and his wife caught it from their kids/grandkids. He said it felt like a cold with sinus congestion and he felt worn out. They were with the grandkids on a Saturday and he felt symptoms on Monday, got tested positive, then by the next Saturday he was shoveling rock in the front yard, so fortunately a very mild case.
Old December 6th, 2020, 08:01 AM

Chris, The cabinets look GREAT

Norm, I try never to touch a bunker rake but sum times $hit happens
Old December 6th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Running On Empty

Oh crud - fart knockers. Yeah, Chris it was your wife. OK, change name from Greg's wife to Chris' wife. Sorry about that. Still, what a great job!

Turns out from the five full 3 OZ. tubes of Permatex gasket sealants I have, one will do the job just fine - BLUE RTV SILICONE Gasket Maker #80022. I think I'll wait on the rear differential and order the FelPro gasket for that one; although, I've seen many guys replace the rear differential with nothing more than gasket sealant, as well. I've always replaced rear differential gaskets with a new gasket - I guess it's out of habit? I don't know. I think some of these new gasket sealants have become much much better over the years, I guess? OK, time to remove the cover and get this done.
Old December 6th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Running On Empty

The majority of the front diff. oil was siphoned overnight - nearly 3 quarts. Made removal of the cover far less messier. The gasket? There is no ‘formed’ gasket. The entire flange mating surface is a gray gasket sealant w/ Loctite Blue on the bolts. All gears look good, seals look good - no chips, dings, cracks, etc. - appears just normal wear. A VERY minor amount of corrosion can be detected. Not bad for a single oil change @ 180K miles.

Old December 6th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Always room for one more

Well Chris I caved, and read through the whole torqued shorts thread. When I saw who pissed you off it was no surprise, I don't read anything that Killian Morder guy says. I find him to be an idiot and he posts dumb things that have nothing to do with anything. You were too reserved in your response, though what good would it have done with what he said back. Like I said, he makes no sense. That's the end of me reading that thread.

I did see, Jamesbo, your on-going pet peeve of saying "no problem." Whenever someone says thank you to me, I often think of you and I make a conscious effort to say "you're welcome." Sometimes I say yes sir/yes ma'am, which I suppose doesn't make any sense.

Still nice out. Walmart was not the horror movie I thought it might be. Tiger has been outside playing for a half hour, I better go check on him. I hear him once in a while, so I know he's still in the yard.

Old December 6th, 2020, 10:43 AM

The majority of the front diff. oil was siphoned overnight - nearly 3 quarts. Made removal of the cover far less messier. The gasket? There is no ‘formed’ gasket. The entire flange mating surface is a gray gasket sealant w/ Loctite Blue on the bolts. All gears look good, seals look good - no chips, dings, cracks, etc. - appears just normal wear. A VERY minor amount of corrosion can be detected. Not bad for a single oil change @ 180K miles.
Norm - Not that I have alot of experience, but I found it surprising that you found no "formed" gasket.
Old December 6th, 2020, 10:49 AM

Well Chris I caved, and read through the whole torqued shorts thread. When I saw who pissed you off it was no surprise, I don't read anything that Killian Morder guy says. I find him to be an idiot and he posts dumb things that have nothing to do with anything. You were too reserved in your response, though what good would it have done with what he said back. Like I said, he makes no sense. That's the end of me reading that thread.
Mike - You saw I didn't respond to his second smartarce response. I'm just putting him into the categories of being a jerk and insensitive bastard! I'm with you, I'm done with reading that thread!
Old December 6th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Running On Empty

Nope. No formed gasket. Just finishing cleaning the cover and all of the bolts. Now to clean the diff. flange. Then I’ll apply the gasket sealant to one side, finger tighten the bolts, let set about two hours then comeback to torque those babies down.
Old December 6th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Running On Empty

Time for some dinner. I'm set to torque the bolts to 35lbs-ft but I'll double-check.

Old December 6th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Running On Empty

I would suggest today's theme is 'Torque'. Remaining with Chris' theme, but not circling back to 'What torques my shorts!', I'm heading out to the man-cave to torque my bolts, baby! I validated the torque value is 35lbs-ft.

Last edited by Vintage Chief; December 6th, 2020 at 03:20 PM. Reason: sp
Old December 6th, 2020, 03:27 PM

I would suggest today's theme is 'Torque'. Remaining with Chris' theme, but not circling back to 'What torques my shorts!', I'm heading out to the man-cave to torque my bolts, baby! I validated the torque value is 35lbs-ft.
Torque away big guy, I'm all torqued out from this morning!
Old December 6th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Dream67Olds442
Torque away big guy, I'm all torqued out from this morning!
Torque task was completed 20' ago. Time for the shower. Speaking of shower. They're calling for 'Likely' precipitation between 8 am & 1 pm tomorrow, but I'm not buying into it. The front looks too scattered and not very well formed, IMO. It might be a tad chilly-*****-boogers though. My general Monday tee-time is 11:11 am. We'll see how it plays out in the morning. I'll fill the differential in the morning if I plan to play golf. If I don't play golf, I'll wait until late afternoon. A full cure is achieved in 24 hrs, but I'm quite confident 16 hrs - 17 hrs would be just fine.