The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old March 25th, 2016, 06:45 AM

Mawn'in all

I've been wait'in round fer hours to let sum one else get de worm

Clint, hope ya get to feel'in better

Mike, Elsie turned de streets yeller

Inline, Ya never know how nice it is to have a new member to the Mawn'in Thread.Clint, MIke, Soct Darrell, John et al have heard all my stories about 6 times. Now I can hit rewind an have a fresh audience FYI we will keep a record of your attendance.

Old March 25th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Beautiful day, not as much pollen. I wasn't home for the rain last night, and what I did see, which wasn't a lot, managed to turn the dust on my truck to a paste.

So, I headed out to see this Bus. What I thought was going to be flooded, as in it sat in a couple feet of water, turned out to be water up to the roof. It was dried out, but mud everywhere. Up under the dash, inside the body panels, everywhere. So I passed. But you know what, I knew of a 70 Beetle for sale near me, and I went to see it and I liked it so much it came home with me. Wished I could have tinkered on it a little, but I have to go to work tonight and there wasn't any time. So it will sit at the shop until my next days off. I'm pretty excited.

Clint hope the fever has come down. It's no fun being sick that's for sure.

My neighbors hit the road for New Jersey this morning. They will be back in July. I hate to see them go, but on a bright note, that nuisance dog is gone, and I've just acquired a pressure washer, extension ladder, and a compact battery jumper.

I think I will throw this computer into the lake and go back to my first computer, Pentium 2 with dial-up. It will certainly be faster.

Okay time for work. First night back after 11 off. Well, it had to end I guess. Have a good night everyone.
Old March 25th, 2016, 07:26 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Overcast here today and 60, not the best weather but at least warmer than its supposed to be.

Clint - geez, sorry to hear that you've been sick, especially on your birthday. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Jamesbo - I still don't see the waterfall, guess I need to keep staring. BTW, your stories never get old.

Inline- with all the projects I have right now, I wouldn't mind a vacation that lasted a month. The main company I represent right now only gives me 2 weeks off a year.

Have a good night all.
Old March 25th, 2016, 08:33 PM

Jamesbo...bless you! Mike, we need pics of the VW, ya know that's a C.O. must. Clint, hot soup and a hot toddy should do ya up. Inline, welcome, and Darrell, I got nuthin'
Old March 26th, 2016, 01:33 AM

Good late Morning. Have to enjoy late awakenings while i still can.

First day of the year when i woke up and outside temp is over zero. Spring is coming for sure. I already dropped required documents to customs and got temporarily licence plates for Cutlass. Also, as it is saturday, sauna day..
Ive often sayed that life is most perfect when you just sit in a sauna and have a beer on your hands. Thats life.

Jamesbo: I sure will pay attention if you keep posting those waterfalls more often

slantflat: Aint it good, no neighbours so you can do whatever you like without disturbing them. Did he loan you all that stuff or did you buy them? Btw congrats about that Beetle!

Well, see ya, i heard i have to go shopping with my wifey, gah...
Old March 26th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Captain Starfire

Kwik mernin' from da' hills -- Hiawassee Heaven. 'Twas nice weather for a 600-mi drive yesterday. Hotlanta traffic was as bad or worse than ever, though; nobody seemed to know it was Good Friday. But a safe trip is a good trip as far as I'm concerned.

Mike, glad you passed on da' bus, and hope you enjoy da' bug. So if it's a '70, it's not a "Super Beetle," right? I learned to drive on a brand new '72 yellow one (dual-control driver's ed "Super"). The "teach" said if we could drive that 4 speed, we could drive anything. Not far from correct.

Gorgeous day in Towns County. 'Twas 49* dis mawnin -- just cool enough to brace the skin a bit.

Headed to Ingles Food Store to get Easter vittles later, after a long walk at the dam w/ better half.

Clint, sorry you're under the weather. Fever's nuttin' to play with; get better soon.

Inline, glad you had a morning above 0*. (I'm praying for your sake that's Centigrade.)

Jamesbo, It took me 20 minutes to see the waterfall; definitely some sort of optical effects in play. Dan, hope you did't fall off your chair.

Have a great Holy Saturday, Oldsmopals.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 26th, 2016 at 08:42 AM.
Old March 26th, 2016, 09:05 AM

Morning folks, going to pick up a buddy and head to another bud's house to check his progress on his '70 442. He found a build sheet when he removed the gas tank (Framingham, Mass. build). a local father & son restorer will remove the body for the metal work and paint, sand blast the frame and bring it back to him to paint and attach components. He's getting the "bug" to get it all done. So, his cohorts will make a professional evaluation of the project, and offer only the best advise.
Old March 26th, 2016, 11:03 AM

Welp, Up in de hills too fer Easter

John, I had to drive to south Hotlanta Yesterday and the whole place was a bear traffic wise. I had to get off the expressway and take sum surfance streets around down town
BTW It may be a southern thing but I use more mayonaise on
Easter dan any other day in de kitchen
Old March 26th, 2016, 02:01 PM

Hee, hee, talking Olds stuff for three hours, not a bad way to kill an afternoon. Though my buddy's 442 was built in Framingham, Mass., it was sold new in Greenville, Mi., about an hour & 15 minutes east of me, My buddy would like to take it there when it is done, as he has the original owners name. they have a couple of small shows over there that we have been to...would be interesting if the original owners were still around. Well, I gotta go, I need to figure out what dish to make to take to my brothers place for Easter tomorrow.
Old March 26th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Overcast and a little cooler, but the pollen has calmed down a bit. We've been getting sprinkles of rain off and on all day. Good day to sleep.

I've got one picture of the VW sitting up on my trailer. On my next days off I'm going to clean it up a little and take some more pictures, then I'll post one. But for now, it looks like the million plus other VWs that were made. Dan I know the original owner of this Bug is in his 90s and just moved into an assisted living home. I could probably dig up some information on past owners of my other cars.

John the Supers didn't come out until 71. The Super didn't get a completely different body until 73. That's the big windshield version. I had a 70 many years ago and it's my favorite year for the later cars.

Inline my neighbor lets me use his stuff whenever I want. I usually don't use things unless he isn't home. Odd, I know. Actually if I use something of his more than a couple times I go get my own.

Off to work. My first night back last night was a breeze. I was working with an ASM last night, and he wanted to do all the work. He said he is of the military mentality and if someone outranks him he feels like he needs to do their work. Hm. That's the first time I've ever outranked anyone.

Okay Night 2. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Old March 26th, 2016, 06:07 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Got a lot of work done on the bathroom today. Took me all day to take out the washer, dryer, toilet, rip up the old tile and put down the new. Yep, I'm tired and going to bed soon. Hope you all had more fun than I had today, lol

Have a good night all.
Old March 27th, 2016, 12:12 AM

Good Morning and happy easter for all.

Again over zero! And yes, celsius Going to be lazy day.
Theres american car show on our capital, but i think i dont bother. I got enough of our capital in work, and why go there when they come here month later
I can ask from one guy whos been shooting photos there if he allows me to link his folder here, if you want to see whats on the other side of atlantic.
Tbh im not too big fan of car shows. Cars there dont reflex reality, they are build to be better than new in every respect, and get carried to and from show with trailer.
I rather look those hobby cars in parking lots of car shows, they show the real carpool moving on roads rather than being polished on laboratory.
I have nothing against owners of those cars i mentioned, just wont personally like them too much.

slantflat: Indeed sounds weird I also like to buy my tools, ive never liked loaning, not loaning from others, or loaning to others. I do loan still, even i dont like it. As long as its not continuosly, then i tell them to get their own. Weird.

OLD_SKL_69: So youre doing bathroom? Just for sake of making it better or were there some water-leakage involved?

Now to drink some coffee.
Old March 27th, 2016, 05:24 AM

He is risen
Old March 27th, 2016, 08:15 AM
GM Enthusiast

Alleluia! Happy Easter everyone.
Old March 27th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Captain Starfire

Amen! Happy Easter, Oldsmofriends.
Old March 27th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone Happy Easter.

How can I be running behind when I have two extra hours to get ready for work? It's been overcast and spitting rain all day, good day to sleep.

Night number 3. The first two were pretty good. I could get used to this gig.

Darrell do you ever hear from the guy that bought your Cadillac?

Okay off to work. Anybody have tomorrow off? When I was a kid our spring break was the week after Easter, so we had a short week(Good Friday off) then a week off. I heard other school systems had the week before Easter off, and I always thought they got screwed out of a day off. Eh, we had close to three weeks off at Christmas and I figured out later that all the school board members lived in rich Olympia Fields and wanted to take extended vacations.

Have a good night everyone.
Old March 27th, 2016, 05:31 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Easter went by fast today. Kids had fun finding eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny this morning, then over to the grandparents for dinner. Kids are off tomorrow from school and I'm taking a vacation day to hang out with them and work on the bathroom.

Inline - I was redoing a bathroom that needed to be updated. It wasn't damaged. I'll take a picture when I'm finished.

Mike - I still talk to the guy who bought my Caddy. He had it painted and it is sitting in Paul Harvey Cadillac in Gran Rapids, Michigan in a promotional garage. It went to a good home. Are you off tomorrow?
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:36 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Hope everyone had a good easter.

Well lets go slay some Dragons.

Have a Monday.
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:49 AM

Mawn'in all

Kinda damp but I'm gonna go smack whitey anywho

Speaking of bathrooms I have dis delima. I "THINK" I went to Casa De pot once and got de wrong friggin cartridges fer de sink faucet. So it's still dripping. So now dat I tossed the right ones, how do I figger out which is de right one.

Did anyone else notice de story 'bout my ole alma mater? These poor Emory kids think politics is scary. Wait til de have ta go look'in fer a job with a philosophy degree. "Would you like French Fries with that burger?"

Have a Great Day Olds friends
Old March 28th, 2016, 05:44 AM

Good afternoon.

I have good reason to write here late.

Its officially summer now

Attachment 156589

My smile was all over my face when it exploded to life after few start-ups.

It had leaked 3,5 litres ATF during winter. First i lost gears halfway out of garage on small park, 2 litres later it moved, and 3,5 litres was fine when hot and all gears run through.

Not leaking now on my yard, so? Need to be investigated still, but i couldnt be happier now!
Old March 28th, 2016, 08:04 AM

Inline, nice looking 442. Darrell, that would be Harvey Cadillac in Gr. Rapids, no "Paul" in front. They used to have a Caddy/LaSalle show there a few years back, not sure if they still do.
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:52 AM

Inline nice 442

If ya think paving in de snow is goofy,Try owning a cemetery.Got a call yesterday from a family that are fight'in over the brother's/son's ashes. "Can we bury half the ashes and when my mother in law passes and we get the other half.Can we put them in the same hole?'
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:07 AM

Jamesbo: Lmao that cant be true, or.. ? Im speechless.

And thanks about car. Its "fresh" from Arizona, not yet in Finland licence plates even I went to take few more pics to Ace Corner Lahti.

Also i changed alot small parts today. Like hood release... What a fight it was.
And on the finish i noticed that chinese kids did it again, protecting core is too short on it/ cable wire too long, so i have to pull it to tension with ziptie.. Well, it works now, just needs little modification to look nice.

Tomorrow ill start replacing door seals. Lets see what kind of journey that will be..

Now ill stop posting pictures. For a while atleast...
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

I arrogantly thought that the pollen had ended early, until I went outside with my dogs and kicked up clouds of yellow as I walked through the grass. Well, it isn't lingering in the air and my nose isn't all stuffed up.

Inline that's a nice looking car. When my Mom bought a new Cutlass Supreme in 1990 there was one like this, all gold, sitting on the showroom. Don't know what it had been traded on but they wanted 4000 for it. I thought, who is going to pay that much for this car? It was beautiful, though. I told Mom to buy it and she'd save thousands over the car she ended up with.

Thanks Dan for giving us, "the rest of the story."

Clint you must be feeling better if you're out to slay dragons. Good on you, mate. Not sure if that's exactly correct.

Jamesbo you should get a new faucet. It will come with the right packings.

Working tonight, Darrell, then off three. Rain smack in the middle of my days off. I really hope I can get something done outside, and get the new car worked on, and, and, and...

Okay off to it. Have a good evening everyone, the pressure is off Monday is done.
Old March 28th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Captain Starfire

Kwik gd'evenin' to all. Most glorious day da' Lord ever made today in da' hills. Went 4.2 mi w/ better half at Jackrabbit Mountain. Eatin' like kings up here. B.H. also made a leg of lamb for Easter w/ roasted yams & asparagus. 'Twas to rave over; only about second or third time we've ever fixed lamb at home. Leftover grilled chicken, baked (white) taters, & huge salad tonite. Tomorrow is leftover lamb & roasted yams.

Swell 442, Inline. Looks like one of the owners installed "twice pipes" on 'er? There was no factory dual exhaust on '76s Oldses. Very nice.

Jamesbo, I saw that story re: Emory on TV Saturday and cringed just thinking of your reaction. Whoever said things haven't changed much in the last 40 years has been on another planet. Gosh, wish I could see more good news; the crap on da' Hotlanta stations is even more depressing than da' New Orleans rot. Burglaries, robberies, shootings, and murder are not to blink an eye over. And those are just the lead stories.

Whelpt, let me go before I get started.

Dan, I probably posted this before, but now I'm sure I'm going to Bay Harbor in late June. I know it's not that close to you; but I hope it lives up to its reputation for me.

Glad you seem to be getting back into the pink, Clint. Dragons, beware!

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 28th, 2016 at 06:39 PM.
Old March 28th, 2016, 07:33 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Took the day off and worked on the bathroom again. Got the whole thing grouted, man that is a lot of work. I have a lot of respect for tile guys, it is not easy on the knees.

Mike - hope you're able to get some stuff done even if the weather doesn't want to agree.

Jamesbo - you are so right about these college kids. Come out of school, 6 figures in debt, with a crappy degree and expect a high paying job. ???

Dan - yes, that is the dealership. When they do have their car shows, they take some of the classics out of the building and put them out there. My old Caddy was out being shown last year. One of my friends was there and sent me pictures.

Inline - nice looking car! So, I have to ask, why is it summer when there's still snow on the ground?

Have a good night all.
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM

Good Morning everyone.
First time in a weeks i fell sleep easily. Must be due to having Cutlass on yard now

Bee-Oh-Pee- Sorry, i stopped believing you ate like kings when i read you eat lamb
Haha, ive just eaten lamb which tastes like wet sock, but thats propably just due to one who made it.
-The guy who bought Cutlass and shipped it to Finland had those twin's made since original exhaust was all rusted out. Theres new 2,5" true-duals from manifolds to rear.

OLD_SKL_69: So short summer here that you cant look too closely for those little details When roads are clear of snow and ice its officially summer Motorcycles been driving here atleast few weeks as ive noticed.
Old March 29th, 2016, 04:27 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Inline, I notice you have brite trim around the rear quarter window. I remember many of those without. I grew up with Mom Driving a 76 S sedan.

Spose to snow again tomorrow, t-storms this afternoon. Lots of snow melted yesterday. I need to cut up all the branches that fell from the last storm but I don't think we're done yet.

Have a Tuesday
Old March 29th, 2016, 05:01 AM

Mawn'in all

A mite chili wit Elsie com'in in tomorrow

Got de yard, de road and de cemetery mowed yesterday Today gotta get de weed wacker werk'in

John, Yesterday de local news had 2 dudes who shot and killed a guy over a frigg'in pizza. "They wanted a pizza"

Emory has always been a weird place. I went to the school of Jewish Engineering [business] which wasn't as crazy as the regular college was.After the Kent state shooting the TV reporters came out to interview kids at the B school cause the business school was the only one that wasn't closed because of a student strike.

They had a mandatory student program dat ya had to pay {I think] $40.00 per year for "Student activities. " It pi$$ed me off that they would spend money to pay Hanoi Jane to make a speech while sum of my family was in Vietnam killing commies fer Christ. Oh well, I got out ................dat's de main thing. I still have nightmares that I have to go back and graduate.

Mike, Thanks, You've mastered de obvious. I know I can get a new faucet. I'm jes cheap.

Clint, Glad you're feel'in more better.

BTW, John how long has it been since you and Mrs. BOP had Easter diner with us 2? 3? years. We have the same thing my mother fixed and eat on her china. Ham, tater salad, deviled eggs. corn relish, chilled asparagus pickled peaches

Inline, Don't stop post'in pics We lub pics

Scot, Whar ya at?

Have a GREAT day Olds friends
Old March 29th, 2016, 07:57 AM

Gah, the dissapointment of installing new door seal just to notice it has wrong profile on it so it wont seal ...

Now to buy new ones.
Tomorrow is registration inspection to see if they allow me to get finnish licence plates to it Only thing i know aint working is window washer, i tried an repair-set to it, but the pump is shot and wont generate pressure anymore. Also its been leaking a bit of oil, but it depends alot of the inspector here when he gives a notice about it.
Lets hope for the best and hide all illegal side-marker lights with tape
Old March 29th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Finished with my work week. This working four days in a row is for the birds. Nice out, if not a little chilly. Hope I can get something done this afternoon.

So my neighbors are in New Jersey and I thought I was done with that dog for good. Nope. The son, who's an arrogant SOB by the way, is staying there off and on. He took a transfer to Savannah so his wife could get a promotion, but it seems he's so frickin' smart his old boss won't turn loose of him. So he works here in Atlanta a couple days and then works in Savannah a couple days. His house is sold so guess where he parks. I'm at my limit. I'm gonna end up saying something to someone that will cost me my friendship with my neighbors. The sad thing is they don't get it. Eh, can't worry about it.

Inline good luck with getting the right weatherstrip. Can you source it locally or do you have to order it from over here?

Darrell our weather has been pushed back so I should have two days in a row to get things done. Oops, make that one day. Going to see some peeps I'm pretty fond of tomorrow. Hm, that one day is today. Best get moving. Wish I had time to redo one or both of my bathrooms.

Okay gonna split. Was gonna go to the junkyard but think that will have to wait a week. I am going to check out the shop and see what's been going on over there. Hope I can tinker on the new project a little while I'm there.
Old March 29th, 2016, 08:28 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hey everyone. Back to work today, doing something other than working around the house, lol. Windy as hell with 50mph wind gusts. Like you Clint, I've got tons more branches down to clean up now.

Inline - good luck on the inspection, hope you're driving it in no time. How warm is it there right now?

Jamesbo - yep, my blue truck has started turning yellow now for 2 weeks. I like the warming up part of spring, but not the allergies and mess that it makes. I'm sure its the same or worse by you, but in another month, I could be hosing off the car daily just for the pollen. Interesting story on your time at Emory, guess you don't miss those days.

Mike - I hear you about the bathroom and time, I bought materials to start doing this bathroom almost 2 years ago and I'm finally starting to hammer through it now.

John - sounds like you had a yummy Easter meal.

Clint- hope it starts warming up by you, I think you've had enough of the white stuff already.

Well, time for bed, have a good night all.
Old March 29th, 2016, 09:50 PM

Good Morning everyone.

slantflat- I quess, he parks on your yard? Wouldnt it be possible just to tolerate it and let it go for a sake of relationships with neighborhougs? Tho, man can only bear so much.. Drop nails to your yard where he parks?

No hope to get anything locally there especially for Oldsmobiles. Maybe oil-filter? Everything else need to be ordered. Theres so few Olds exluding 80's GM stw's, that noone keeps any stock for them. Wiper washer motor actually is there, but well, its universal GM part so. Mopars and Chevrolets / Mustangs are big thing there. When you go to carshow, half of the cars are Mustangs and R/T tagged Chargers....

OLD_SKL_69: Well, at nights its around zero celcius, and at days around 6 to 10 degrees plus. Ive parked my car above big tarp to prevent moisture rising from earth under car. This summer ill repair my cellar, then i can drive my car there as i turn it to underground garage.
Old March 30th, 2016, 02:23 AM

Back from registration inspection.

Front brakes were L/R 2,0 / 2,0kN
Rear brakes were L/R 1,9 / 2,0kN
Parking brake L/R 1,8 / 1,4kN

Front suspension L/R 68 / 56%
Rear suspension L/R 68 / 67%

Noticement about battery not attached ( damn i forgot to tie it down after taking it from winter storage, too exited ) and front parking lights have wrong colour. Orange is not allowed there..
Rear side markers i remembered to hide with tape, since theyre illegal too... For gods sake im not going to remove original lights from my car if finnish law from stone-age dont happen to allow them.
Under the car all was great, really well preserved, rustfree. And no mentions about little oil leaks

I only need to punch frame-number to frame-rail, go show it on friday and i can start to ask about licence plates. Really happy man.
Also while i was on inspection, my package from PartsPlace arrived, so i have ever growing pile of new parts to my car

Last edited by Inline; March 30th, 2016 at 02:26 AM.
Old March 30th, 2016, 04:46 AM
CQR

Mornin.

Inline, Congrats on the test results.

Darrell, We didn't get any last night so maybe we dodged this one.

Have a humpday all.
Old March 30th, 2016, 05:40 AM

Mawn'in all

Spose to be a 10 blue bird day.Elsie's com'in in tomorrow

Inline, Congarts, Please tell me you do know Fusick's Over ere ya don't have to fool with that nonsense if your car is old enough or is a 3/4 ton GVW.

Dat's reason enough to buy one. Every year, I send in my tag money and every year some MORON at DMV sends it back ax'in fer de inspection and every year, I send it back and write on there "IT"S 2500" and den it gets through

Mike, Not sure about the park'iun situation but metal plates with nails welded to them werk wonders. Years ago we had sum bird hunting land leased down near Thomasville, Ga. If sumone put up a "No Trespassing" sign de diden't need a chain or a gate cause everyone knew they had these spiked plates hidden in roads/drives. It don't take me long to examine a hot horse shoe and one 5 mile hike out of de woods cause ya got 3 flat tires was enough fer me to get de picture.

Faucet saga/tome. Pulled both cartridges to take to Casa De pot. Den a lady called and wants to buy a lot, put both back in .............Stay tuned

Have a great day Olds friends and please enjoy de many joys of home ownership
Old March 30th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Gonna head to the hills today. Nice day for it. A little chilly now but supposed to warm up.

Inline and Jamesbo it isn't where the guy parks his car, what I was saying was his house is sold so he parks his *** next door. It's his stupid dog I've had it with. He barks at me constantly when I'm in the back yard, he distracts my dogs when they are out, he barks at everything that goes past. He barks when he runs, even if there's nothing else around. I've had it, he's a nuisance. I thought when my neighbors left he'd be gone, nope. It's a recurring nightmare.

So I was busy being unorganized yesterday and my niece called and said they'd be flying through and would I like to meet them for dinner. I said, that's today? Sure I'll come up. So got nothing done yesterday. Tomorrow if it rains I'm sure to get something done because I'll be inside going stir crazy otherwise.

Okay gonna hit the road. Have a good day everyone.
Old March 30th, 2016, 06:50 AM

Gottcha Mike,

Question? Do you have de same problem with DMV wit your M 35 deuce and a half?
Old March 30th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Captain Starfire

Kwik Humpity

Hola, all.... for a predicted cloudy day, it's bluebird so far. 'Twas 55* (F) in da' hills at dawn. Warmin' up right quick, too.

Expectin' cumpny today. I wonder who? Made a huge 'tater salad that is making my mouth water, whilst better half ran to get a huge box of Ingles fried bird, which is above average -- although not quite Dillard House caliber.

Inline, congrats on the inspection. Those '76s were really nice riding cars. I had a few friends with those in my 'yoot' (sorry if we seem to be writing in a different language here sometimes) and although they weren't the lightning bolts of the earlier W-30s, they made up for that in sheer comfort. Plus, you still got the mellifluous Olds burble thru those twice-pipes.

Jamesbo, I'm guessing our get-together was in '13? I know the Hotlanta "summit" with Sandy & Mike was on October 26 of that year. I remember that b/c it was the morning I got a distressing call re: Aunt Connie from the nursing home. So we first met at Dillard House maybe in the fall of '12? That would seem to make sense.

Mike, have a safe trip.

Whelpt, y'all have a great Humpity, Oldsmobuds.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 31st, 2016 at 03:33 AM.
Old March 30th, 2016, 10:29 AM

Dang, My invitation got lost in de mail a-gain