The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old December 6th, 2013, 05:19 AM

Clint, Uncle Hulka ain't my uncle but ere's his hot car fer sale. A while back we talked 'bout trading one of my 69 442s fer dis sleeper but things never werked out bewix us. I jes love dis car

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...ild-sheet.html
Old December 6th, 2013, 05:38 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Friday Mawnin All

Yup it's unseasonably warm here and supposed to get into the lower 80's today.

John it was so good my picky girls went for seconds The two youngest usually put very little on the plate so they can indulge on desert, but last night they indulged on supper for a change

Clint you are probably right as rain about the DOT workers and their "props"

Jamesbo I would love to see that car make it down to Gawgia. At least that way the salt doesn't do it in. I too find that car neat and interesting. Rare as hens teeth but not particularly valuable at the moment. Maybe with a concours restoration it may fetch decent dough at auction, but sadly I doubt anywhere near the point to be in the black on it though.

Whelp I best get crackin TTFN and TGIF
Old December 6th, 2013, 05:50 AM

Scot, I wouldn't restore it, I'd cruise up an down the Alpharetta Autobaun until I couldn't afford to feed it gas anymore.

IMHO de problem is no one would have a clue what it is.
Old December 6th, 2013, 05:59 AM
"Car"mudgeon

That would be fun Jamesbo If'n you do grab it, swing by an pick us up I'll fill'er up with a tank of 93 ethanol free.
Old December 6th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Cloudy and cold here, 33 degrees. We have a light dusting of snow on the ground. We are under the winter storm watch, most of it is supposed to go South of us when it starts later on this afternoon. They're calling for 2 - 6 " depending on where you live. Lot of schools closed and reports of ice and freezing rain this morning over Canton way.

Quiet in here. Only 2 calls so far this morning.

Scot... nice to hear from you!

Jamesbo..... I hate doctors too, lol. I'm told they'll know more if I need scans done again once they get this tumor out and know more about it. I'm sooooo tired of it already, lol.

I put some more Christmas decorations in the house last night. Not many though. Gotta get the tree decorated yet. Tomorrow is supposed to be cold but nice, so I'll take Lin shopping and get that done. I'm gonna take up the food and things I've already got for her for Christmas while I can still carry, lol. I always make the family what my mother called 'poor boxes', lol. She always looked forward to getting hers at Christmas. Just food and taxable things that people use that are expensive for them to buy. Especially people on fixed incomes. I like making poor boxes. And someone like me gets cancer...... I don't get it! Oh well. Nuff negativity!

Oh.... Larry wants to get his new truck undercoated soon as it arrives here, and he wanted me to ask you all about undercoatings?? What have you used or heard about? He was looking at Eastwoods site - he doesn't know where to start. We used to have those Ziebart places you could drive to, but no more. So let me know!!!

Well you all have a good Friday and be safe out there!!

Last edited by cutlassgal; December 6th, 2013 at 06:35 AM.
Old December 6th, 2013, 06:45 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Thanks Sandy, I'm here Tell Larry to look up Lizard Skin. I hear it is a great product if the surface is prepared properly.
Old December 6th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Always room for one more

Happy Friday everyone.

Been a nice day here, almost got to 80 but a little humid. Supposed to be rain tonight, I hope it passes us by. I ran out to Publix real quick this afternoon and had the top rolled back on the Fiat. What a nice change to the cold we've been having.

Jamesbo I can totally see you and Red cruising around in that Delta. I'm in for some 100LL. Come on over.

Sandy I wouldn't have the truck just undercoated. That stuff gets brittle and cracks and holds water and muck and promotes rusting. Ziebart would be a good choice, are they out of business or something? An oily, waxy substance that can get into the little places and not flake off would be what he needs. Heck just leave it be and go to a good automatic car wash once a week.

Darrell there's this house near me that the people start to decorate every year in September. Every inch of the house and yard are covered with lights and figures and signs. I'll see if I can get a picture of it. As Miss Daisy would say, they are giving Georgia Power a Merry Christmas! (Although, Georgia Power doesn't service our area)

Scot and Clint, I saw the GDOT car when I was going south, the guy was rummaging around in the back. It was a Taurus wagon. I thought he was parked in an odd place, then on the way back home went past and it was sitting unattended, in the construction zone on the left where there really wasn't any shoulder. Wonder if a semi grabbed him and whisked him down the road a few miles. Hope not.

Ah time for work. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
Old December 7th, 2013, 04:49 AM

Mawn'in all

Chili down ere

Happpy Pearl Harbor day

Think I should put Uncle 's Delta in a corner. Problem is I'm running out corners. Amphi, Soft top Blazer, 308 GTS I Ferrari, 69 W-30 drop top
Oh Well dat's what dream are made fer

Have a great weekend Olds Friends
Old December 7th, 2013, 07:39 AM

Good Morning Everyone.

Nothing much to report here.

Jamesbo, that is an interesting car. Maybe you need to get some stackers for your corners

Sandy, I'd recommend the Ziebart type of yearly coating. We've had good luck with them up here. Have you checked to see if there are any other companies doing something similar?

Mike, I always find those houses that are fully decorated interesting. But it can easily go too far.

Scot, can you send some of that heat up here?

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old December 7th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin', y'all. Dark, chilly, and damp day in the swamp. Good day for tryin' out our new Shark Rotator! ;-) Not exactly made in Omaha, but hopefully will be a decent vacuum for a few years.
Horrible to see all that ice and cold around the country. Clint, I saw it was about 5* in Denver without chill factor.... Man, stay warm!
Have a great weekend, Oldsmopals.
Old December 7th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Always room for one more

Evening everyone.

Been a cloudy day all day, don't think it's rained though. Supposed to get rain tonight that goes through to next week.

You know what, I don't think I know anyone that was in WWII. I had an aunt that was a Wave. Don't know if that was in this timeframe or not. I know this one guy in his late 80s that I think just missed being in the war. I could listen to him all day with his stories, he was career Navy. And just an interesting fellow. I drove my deuce over to his house one day and I thought he was going to do a cartwheel.

Jamesbo get bigger corners.

Not much else going on. Night 2. Hope everyone is doing well.
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:05 AM

Dank and dreary down ere

Sandy, How ya hanging?

Mike, Ya are really missing out. When I was a pup, everyone male in the neighborhood bought their surplus uniforms after the war. On Saturdays, you could tell what branch of the service they served in buy what they wore to cut the grass. Blue denim bell bottoms were the Navy guys while the Army vets wore the fatigues. I always like the Marine fatigues de best with the grenade pockets. I still have my Dad’s Navy/ Marine pith helmet. Those guys could really tell some stories.

I really do wonder why they’re aren’t any more Army/Navy Surplus stores around any more. For years my dad locked up his fishing gear [to keep us kids outa it]. In sum kinda surplus metal cabinet that weighed a ton.. I’m sure he bought it for a song.

Welp GTG de 2500 Cheby 4 X 4 has some kinda coolant leak. I need to look at before I have ta start hitch hiking
Old December 8th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Always room for one more

Dreary it is. Rained all day, but was a good day for sleeping.

Hi everyone.

Friday tonight. Last night we changed an engine. We were using a stand for the old engine that was for a different airplane, and it fought us all the way. Getting the new engine up wasn't so bad but I was so sore when I got home I could hardly walk.

Jamesbo there's a place by me called the Army Navy store. I don't know if they have surplus, certainly no $50 Jeep in a crate, I think it's just the local redneck hangout. I've never been in there. The guys across the street go there all the time. They put on their best cammo Tshirts and boots.

So New Jersey this week. I'm pretty excited. Now I have to get 442 grilles for the car. And a cutout bumper. And W30 stripes. And, and, and...

Okay time to get ready. Hope the week starts out good for everyone.
Old December 8th, 2013, 07:47 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Was about 35 and overcast today but it is snowing right now. Got about an inch so far, don't think we're supposed to get that much more. I was able to get over to where I store the Cutlass today and at least started and moved it. I haven't run it in over 3 months and it turned right over. Need to give it some exercise before the weather gets too bad.

Clint / John - usually I don't have issues with my back but I have 2 herniated discs in my neck, courtesy of being rear ended in an auto accident a few years ago. Every once and I while they slip out of place and cause me a lot of grief. Still bothering me today but I am feeling better. Thanks for your thoughts.

Mike - did you buy another car or are you just in the process of making a 442 clone?

Well, have a good night Oldsmofriends.
Old December 8th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Captain Starfire

(Late bird gets the grub?)

Saints might have come close to redeeming themselves tonight on Sunday Night Football... what a difference home-field advantage makes -- plus Cam Newton and da' Panthers didn't look like their normal selves today, thank goodness. (Sure can relate to that.)

Darrell, my sympathies with your back. Maybe some sort of surgery in your future? One of my brothers had a herniated disk he went under the scalpel for ~10 yrs. ago and he's perfect now. His, also, was the result of a horrendous auto accident he was lucky to have lived thru....

Y'all have a nice night, Oldsmobuds.
Old December 9th, 2013, 01:27 AM

Worm.
Old December 9th, 2013, 03:27 AM

Mawn'in all

Worm ? WTF

De cow on de flat rock dis mawn'in

Mike, Dares Army/Navy stores around but de jes ain't de same [jes like alota things] De used to smell like cosmoline [sp?] and have sum really good [and realy used] stuff in dem.

Sandy, What's up?

John, I'm 'bout to give up on pro sports.

Have a great day Olds friends
Old December 9th, 2013, 04:44 AM
CQR

Mornin all. Wow Dan. Did you set your alarm clock for that worm

Jamesbo, We have a surplus store here and they have a bunch of fatigues, tarps, ammo boxes, etc. but I think they make most of their money on Carharts, and Sorels, and Dickeys, and such.

Darrell, hope you get the back all straightened up.

John and Jamesbo. Looks like the Denver Duds are having a good year. That Prater kid seems to be following on Jim Turners Foot steps.

Mike, You are gonna Clone her? Have you named her yet?

welp. 5F this morning, spose to get above freezing later this week.

Have a week all.
Old December 9th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone and happy Monday.

Not a bad night at work, we did a couple piddley things to a "new" 717 then sat around until almost time to go and moved it into the hangar. When we went to move it we saw that the emergency power switch had been left on and the main ship's battery was dead. Eh, something for dayshift to worry about.

Rainy and yicky today. Good day to sleep and get ready for my trip tomorrow. Though, I've heard New Jersey has had a bunch of winter weather, I don't need to get in the middle of all that. But I'm sure Tony wants that hood out of his way so who knows. I'll look up the weather later on and give him a call.

Darrell and Clint yes the idea is to make a clone. It looks like that was someone's intention in the first place, so I'm going to continue with it. No name yet, it doesn't seem to lend itself to a name, hm

Jamesbo what's it like driving on the Alpharetta Autobahn without the toll booths?

Okay have a good day everyone, maybe I'll check in later when I wake up.
Old December 9th, 2013, 05:48 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Monday Mawnin All

Rainy, blah Been rainy for four days straight I guess it could be worse

Paul I would if I could brother. But then Al Gore would win

Jamesbo how are you feelin? Better I hope, and not so sore.

Wow Dan you are up way too early my friend

Have a great day all!
Old December 9th, 2013, 05:52 AM

Mike, I had a crusie do hickey on my windshield. Zo, I never paid it any attention. Unless I was drivng sumone elses car. Den, I din't pay any attention either and de got a ticket with a pic of their tag breez'in thru de toll booth.

Wonder if GDOT will give me a refund? NOT
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:11 AM

Did you set your alarm clock for that worm
Yep, had to finish off the two glasses of "flush" before heading to see the butt doc this morning @ 7:00am.
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Captain Starfire

Morning, all... haven't seen the sun in days down here; it's been wet and chilly for quite a while now. No immediate change predicted, either. 50* right now, so at least we're spared the freezing rain and miserable ice & snow.

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
John, I'm 'bout to give up on pro sports
Jamesbo, from what you've told us, I didn't think you were too keen on college sports either . Falcons sure ain't doin' nuttin dis year, fer sure.

Originally Posted by CQR
John and Jamesbo. Looks like the Denver Duds are having a good year.
Clint, dem ain't no "Duds" You got "OUR" boy Peyton at the slingshot position... Archie & Olivia were lving about 5 blocks from my old stomping ground when Peyton was born....
As for the temperature, all I can send are warm wishes.... I think I told you that the coldest temp I've ever experienced was during a trip to Dillon (CO) we took when I was about 21 y.o.: It was 0* on the slopes w/no wind chill... lends a whole new meaning to the term "bracing" .

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
Worm.
I don't think da' worms was up yet....

Originally Posted by slantflat
Rainy and yicky today. Good day to sleep and get ready for my trip tomorrow.
Have a fun & safe trip to Jersey land, Mike. And nuttin' wrong with a nice, clean clone....

BTW, I like the lines on that '70 Olds too.... I once pursued a '70 Wildcat, which is the same basic silhouette. ('70 was the only year Buick offered the hi-compression 455.) But I was too late by the time I found the ad... it didn't last long. I was never wild about the 4-door versions; but those coupes are pretty cool ... especially when they're equipped w/ the factory hi-perf monster motors .

Y'all have a great week, Oldsmopardners. I'm hopin' it will be good for me, as it's my last scheduled 4-day work week. Next week is 3 days, then Christmas vacation, then some honest to goodness 20-hour weeks until the well runs dry.
Old December 9th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
Yep, had to finish off the two glasses of "flush" before heading to see the butt doc this morning @ 7:00am.
Waaay too much info sharing, but better to share with your friends than your 'enemas'... Enjoy the visit, 'probie'
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:05 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Just be careful Dan, especially if he asks you to cough and both of his hands are on your shoulders
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:46 AM

Just be careful Dan, especially if he asks you to cough and both of his hands are on your shoulders
So that's why the nurses were smiling when i woke up!
Old December 9th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Cutlass Lover

Afternoon All!

I'm hangin Jamesbo.......

Cloudy here, had light misty rain this morning, turned into snow. But it's light. We had freezing rain overnight, so we had some ice around this morning. Supposed to be just friggin cold and the lake effect snow is to kick in on Tuesday and Wed. I think they said. I ain't gonna worry about it.... I won't be out driving in it! The snow stopped earlier, so we had no accumulation.

I had a busy weekend. Took Lin shopping on Saturday. Got her Christmas and grocery shopping done. I didn't get home until after 10, and was just tired.

Yesterday I spent 12 hours in the kitchen making cookies. Got them done!! All wrapped in airtight containers so they should stay fresh until I can get them distributed. Have to have Larry make the icing for the sugar cookies, and then Nicole and I can ice and decorate them. That's what I wanted to do yesterday! Then I soaked in the tub. Cut my toenails and fingernails since I won't be able to do that for awhile, lol. Trying to get done whatever I can before Wednesday.

I want to decorate the tree tonight if Nicole is home. It's been a quiet day here. Clay is off today, so no loud talking, lol. We got a beautiful huge poinsettia from the owner, this afternoon. It cheered me up. I haven't bought myself one for home yet. Don't know if I will.

Well you all have a good rest of the afternoon!!
Old December 9th, 2013, 08:47 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Well, whatever snow we got yesterday is long gone, at least until tomorrow when we get a few inches more.

John / Clint - thanks for the well wishes. I am really hoping surgery is not in my future. Have a doctors appt tomorrow afternoon so I hope to know more then. This last week has been like hell. Have barely worked because I can't stand very long and can't walk more than about 100 feet without getting really uncomfortable.

Dan - now that thought will be on my mind when the Dr is standing behind me tomorrow! Will have to make sure I keep my butt on the table out of harms way.

Well, have a good night Oldsmofriends. Hopefully I'll have better news by then.
Old December 10th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Always room for one more

Worm!!

Getting ready to head out this early morning. I don't think I'll be back in time to pick up the dogs but I should be back this evening. That's the plan anyway.

Darrell back in the 80s my Dad slipped on the ice and ruptured his #5 disc. He was the same way. Couldn't sit, couldn't stand, could hardly walk. Good luck at the dr's today.

John I may have mentioned my Granddad had a 69 Wildcat 4dr. We had just moved to the Chicago area in 71 and my grandparents came to visit, it was November and when they were driving home, a deer jumped out right in front of the car. Grandpa hit the deer, the car spun, and a semi filled with frozen turkeys hit the brakes and jackknifed and rolled over the back of the car and into the median. No one had as much as a scratch(except the deer). The Buick was toast.

Okay gotta split. The bus from the employee parking lot to the terminal is hit or miss, better to be a little early than sitting waiting and miss the plane. Have a great day everyone.
Old December 10th, 2013, 03:37 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Mike You beat me. I thought I had the worm this morning. So you are telling me your Grandad got a whole semi load of turkeys for only a buck?

Darrell, The missus has something locked up in her back. She tossed and turned all night. I hope she goes and gets worked on today. I hope you get something figured out.

Sandy, hope it all goes well on Weds.

Dan, My condolences. I'm not fond of that Doc. The Movie 'Fletch' had a funny scene about that.

John. Your boy did pretty good in the cold. how about that kicker. I guess it helps when there is no air and the air is so cold it doesn't try to slow down the ball.

Have a day all.
Old December 10th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Captain Starfire

Good morning ~~ A tad chillier in da' swamp. Was 41* when I left, and is about 45 here in NOLA now. It's dry right now, but da' cow ain't far around the corner; spose to be on 'n' off showers throughout the week.

Originally Posted by slantflat
John I may have mentioned my Granddad had a 69 Wildcat 4dr. We had just moved to the Chicago area in 71 and my grandparents came to visit, it was November and when they were driving home, a deer jumped out right in front of the car. Grandpa hit the deer, the car spun, and a semi filled with frozen turkeys hit the brakes and jackknifed and rolled over the back of the car and into the median. No one had as much as a scratch(except the deer). The Buick was toast.
Sad story, Mike, but better the Berik be toast than Gramps. I think that '69 was standard w/ the 400, and the 430 was optional. My Uncle Joe had a '68 Electra w/ that 430... a sweet thing.... I always loved that motor and the Olds 425. Sometimes, I wish I'd have gotten one of the 2 or 3 '65 SF ragtops I looked at -- It would have had the 425, plus the Turbo 400 instead of the god-forsaken Slim Jim. But hey, it's behaving itself given the powder-puff duty is sees, so I should be grateful.

Originally Posted by CQR
So you are telling me your Grandad got a whole semi load of turkeys for only a buck?
Clint, ya' killin' us. But hope the missus's back gets better quick.

Y'all have a great Tuesday, Oldsmobuddies.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; December 10th, 2013 at 05:37 AM.
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:24 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Tuesday Mawnin All

Rather warmish and rainy still this morning, but the temps will gradually fall once this front moves through. They are calling for 30 mph winds and lows tonight to dip into the upper 20's.

Darrell I hope you get your back straightened out. My Dad had back problems like that when he slipped off the firetruck while he was washing it. Had back problems ever since and eventually had to get a bone taken from his hip to replace a disk that gave him issues. Hopefully they can fix you up without surgery brother.

Where is Jamesbo?

Mike my Grandfather had a '70 Wildcat It also had the 455 but it was a bench seat column shift automatic.

Have a great day Oldsmofriends
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Captain Starfire

Hey Scot.... I'm no authority, but I've never seen a console or floor shift on one of those '70s.... but I'd sacrifice and take the bench/column ... ;-)

It may be that I'm spoiled by the floor shift in my Camry, but the SF floor shift feels more akin to shifting my Deluxe Playmobile than an auto connected to 345 horsepower.... kind of limp and sorry, in all honesty. One day, I'm going to take it apart and see if there's anything I can do to make if feel just a little more positive.... (I know I'm a broken record, but the Camry shifter feels as if it was connected to a Hemi Torqueflite.)

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; December 10th, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Yeah John me either. I wish my Dad didn't sell it though because it was a sleek torque monster sleeper I'll have to post up a pic of it sometime.
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Cloudy of course and temps in the 20's. Ain't gonna go up any today. The bitter cold is here to stay awhile. Last February was last time we had temps and wind chills like we'll be having the next few days. Welcome to Ohio!

I have to leave around 9:15 to go get the pre admission testing done. I didn't study for it last night, so maybe I'll flunk! (boy that was bad, wasn't it?)

Clay is back today, so it's noisier in here. We are having our Christmas dinner over at the Blue Canyon again on the 20th. Brian and Steve are in a rut! It's the most expensive place around, but since the company is paying, Brian likes to go there and order all sorts of expensive things. Steve likes it because it's close to home. Me, I like a little variety..... it is what it is.

Got the tree decorated some last night. Will work more on it tonight. have to pack my bag for the hospital. I'm adding some chips and snacks so I don't starve, lol. Nothing like hospital food......... I don't know why I have to be there at 6:30 am. I'm gonna be all tired and pissed off and grumpy. I am NOT looking forward to them trying to find a vein to get a needle in to after they wrecked my veins with that stupid kidney crap.... I am not gonna be pleasant!!!!! Gonna be even worse when I wake up in pain....

Well I better do something before I leave here. I'll come back afterwards. Talk to ya later!
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:50 AM

Mawn'in all

I'm ere Had to bake me sum biscuits dis mawn'in.

Kinda wet and chili dis mawn'in. Wish dis crap would get outa ere. I wanta see de sun.

Guess, I'm de only one dat didn't own a Wildcat, Loved mother's Buicck Deuce and a quarter. Wonder how de guys who restore dem put dat foam rubber head liner in?

Sandy, Good luck tomorrow. I've gotta head fer anutter test myself.

John, I've got a Cheby sum'in rental. It's not a trail blazer but similiar. I could go look and see wtf it is but it has a rear camera and more blind spots dan Ray Charles. I hate de POS

Mike, Have a safe trip. I've never been to Jersey. Please say hello to Tony Suprano fer me.

GTG figger out WTH I'm gonna do today
Old December 10th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Cutlass Lover

Mike.... hope you stopped at The Cake Boss' shop and got one of Buddy's cakes, lol. They're delicious!! Jamesbo.... glad you're around. Good luck with your tests....

I went out to Robinson. Had an EKG,& blood work, answered about 50 million questions, lol. Guess I'm good to go for tomorrow. Got back here at 12:05 and ate a sandwich and took a nice walk. The sun is out, which is a wonderful thing!! It's cold though. The wind on my face was really cold.... The sun being out just makes everything seem so much better. I hate the depressing gray that has been around.....
Old December 10th, 2013, 07:49 PM

Good evening everyone!

I had a GREAT night at bowling last night. I managed to get a 218 on one of my games. That's 75 pins above average and worked out to 275 with handicap.

Well, gotta love this season in Canada. The weather forecast for this morning was a dusting of snow. When I left home it was actually a little sunny. A couple of miles away, I ended up in this...

Attachment 167049

And a couple of miles away it was a nice sunny day.

Sandy, does that pic make you feel better about the weather down there?

Mike, have a safe trip.

Have a good rest of the week everyone.
Old December 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM

Looks like Michigan!
Old December 11th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Captain Starfire

Happity Humpity, all.

'Twas 32* at the Plantation; spose to warm up to almost 60 today.
Originally Posted by car_designer
Well, gotta love this season in Canada. The weather forecast for this morning was a dusting of snow. When I left home it was actually a little sunny. A couple of miles away, I ended up in this...
Praise God for da' swamp!! I just heard Bismark, ND, was 15 below this morning. Don't even know what to say about that...

Y'all have a great one, ya' hear? Sandy, we're with you today. Glad you at least got in that bracing little walk yesterday.