The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old October 30th, 2013, 05:20 AM

Mawn'in all

Last nice day before Elsie arrives

Mike, Dare was a shoot out involing a van at de Awful House. Thought it might be de one you frequent, but it was in Tucker I would never have known you were partial of German Shepards.

Clint, Did I see snow in your area on de boob tube dis mawn'in?

John, I hope de best fer your aunt.

When I was lisitng all de CO members I'd met, I forgot to mention Jefffery from Miami. Met him a few years back at a B,P,O & Cadirac show near de Big chicken. Hope he's doing OK. Went tru a ruff time fer a spell.

Welp GTG

Have a great day Olds friends
Old October 30th, 2013, 06:00 AM
CQR

Yessir. bout 1/2 an inch.
Old October 30th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

A beautiful morning here. Sunny and temps in the 40's right now. Rain to come in tonight and tomorrow they're saying. Nice and toasty in here... I dressed for summer!

Jay called me yesterday and said they are working on Teepo! Had the seats out. He took out the package tray and got the rest of the build sheet out!!! He said it is not in real good shape; there's been water in there and some of the stuff has been washed away. He said he got it as well as he could.

He also said that they would have just enough vinyl for the seats, he thought. SMS sent a piece that had a big square taken out of one of the corners... he doesn't know if it was a remnent piece or what. Jay told me to order 2 yds of cloth and 2 yds of vinyl, so that's what I ordered. I think he was thinking I ordered more and they shorted me!

He thought he could fix the broken piece of her 'door jamb windlace' while he is in there, but he can't. I forget why. He said if I wanted to order a new one he could put it in. I looked on Fusicks and they only have black or white - it would have to be dyed or something; Legendary doesn't have it for a 72, and OPG has it for $46 a pair, dark green or jade green. I don't know which color would be hers? I don't know how to find out. So that doesn't have to be done right now anyhow, he said he could do it at a later time. It's just that the seats are out right now, so might as well. I don't know.... I'll probably call him today and tell him not to worry about it now. I want to make sure I get the right color. I'll have to have Scot check his handy dandy books, lol.

Darrell..... Hope the little one feels better soon! I've been coughing for 38 days now. Nothing else.... just this stupid cough. And I'm not understanding the turning thing myself yet, lol. Maybe it's whatever sickness they have that makes them turn? I saw that walker in the cell and I didn't get it either..... unless that person was bit? Who knows? That was a cool scene with the car. I could tell you some things that Mike (our guide) told us about; what they are using for blood and guts and such, but that would spoil it for you. Pretty interesting though!! Mike is in several shots of the zombies in the herd when Darryl and them get out of the car. Look up his facebook page.... He posted pics of himself in those scenes. I'm gonna watch that episode again, since I usually am watching the actors and not the walkers, lol. I have it set to record this coming Sunday before the new episode. Clint..... you check it out too! It's a great site he has on facebook.

Michael Jaegers Officially Undead Fan Site

The Atlanta Tour Company emailed me both of the group pics that they took of us at the waterfall where Rick and them spent the night at the end of Season 3. That was nice of them! I gave the tour a really good review, lol. It's well worth the money if you're a fan of the show!

I gotta get some pics over to Photobucket so I can post them.

Well you all have a good humpday!!!!

Old October 30th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Cutlass Lover

A few pics from the Zombie tour!

Mike gettin his zombie mode on, lol.

Everybody loves Darryl! Even if he is only cardboard here, lol.

They told us to watch for this bridge to be in 'upcoming' episodes. Don't know when!

Old October 30th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Captain Starfire

Hump Day in GA

Hey gang.... still real nice weather in the hills.... just got down to mid-50s last night. Today's paint touch-up day. You can come up whenever you like, Jamesbo. And BTW, did you say you had the recipe for that squash souffle? That's something I'd like to try my hand at.

Waiting to hear whether Aunt Connie will be discharged from hospital today, and whether the bed at the home is ready. We picked out one -- now it a matter of trying to have all our ducks in line by the time she's discharged. We're hoping they keep her at least another day. Thanks to everybody for the well-wishes.

Darrell, hope the offspring bounces back quick.

Plumbing work came out fine (for a change). The whole house has PEX plumbing, which is no fun unless you're equipped for it -- which I'm not (yet).

Mike, we're leaving some time this weekend; not sure of exact day. I prolly won't be back until I'm "officially" retired, which will hopefully be end of year.

Y'all have a fab day.... It's Big Al's Pizza tonight in downtown Hiawassee with Daria's uncle and his wife. That's always another high point of our visit up here.

Y'all have a great humpity-hump.
Old October 30th, 2013, 09:26 AM

John, I lied to ya. [not really] I do have Mary Mac's cook book. But the squash caserol I was speak'in of was from aunt Fannie's Cabin. W/O a doubt the most non PC place dat ever existed. Sumtimes I top with cheese
Aunt Fannies Cabin
Recipe: Aunt Fannie's Squash Casserole
Ingredients:
3 pounds summer squash 1/2 cup onions, chopped 1/2 cup butter, melted 2 eggs, beaten 1/2 cup saltine cracker crumbs 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper saltine cracker crumbs
Process:
Wash squash, cut in half lengthwise, then in 1/4-inch slices. Combine with chopped onion and cook in water to barely cover until both are tender. Drain thoroughly, pressing out excess water with back of spoon. Mash squash and onion with potato masher.
Mix with half the butter, the cracker crumbs, eggs, sugar, to taste, salt and pepper. Pour into greased casserole dish.
Pour remaining butter on top and sprinkle with additional cracker crumbs. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45-60 minutes, or until top is golden brown and bubbly.
Serves 6
cook's notes: This recipe is from a restaurant in Smyrna, Georgia called Aunt Fannie's Cabin. Aunt Fannie was a freed slave of an old Georgia family who remained with the family until her death. The menu at the Cabin represented many of the dishes that Aunt Fannie prepared for the family.

Old October 30th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Cutlass Lover

Okay.... here's the official photo from the Southern gathering of Classic Oldsmobile friends, lol!

In back - John on left, and Mike; In front - Jamesbo and me. It sure was fun!!!!

Old October 30th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Cutlass Lover

And here's the gigantic ferris wheel Jamesbo talks about, lol. It's called "Skyview Atlanta" and it's 20 stories high, (200 ft.), it has 42 climate controlled cars, and can hold 251 people at one time. And no, I didn't ride it!

I really want to be a professional tourist, lol.

Old October 30th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone.

Sandy those are some nice pictures. I didn't know the Ferris Wheel was air conditioned. So you can go up there in a thunderstorm and not get wet. Hm. The picture in front of the Cyclorama would have been nicer if that blonde guy in the back wasn't in it.

Darrell how's the young man? He picked the wrong day to be sick, he should have picked the day of the math test.

Here's one. You guys know I'm the head honcho for the Amphicar club. I just got an email from some estate lawyer asking for a Date of Death value for a decedent's car. At first I thought she was saying the car was dead, but I think she's looking for a current value for car the dead person owned. I may have to call them because I don't think email tag is going to answer either one of our questions.

Safe trip back, John. I'm headed out myself on Friday for St. Augustine. Enjoy your pizza tonight.

Paul I know what you mean it's nice to work on the car again. I don't have a good place to do anything, so when I get to do something, it feels really good. I have a feeling, though, if I had a big shop and a lift everything I have would be in little pieces and scattered all around.

Last night of work tonight. Got home a little early this morning. I think the dogs keep track of how much sleep I get and if I go over their allotted amount they will pester me until I get up. Hard to get mad at such angelic faces.

Okay gonna get ready and head for the airport. I need to stop and put gas in the car. Gas has come down quite a bit in the last week or so, I hope it continues the trend. Have a good night everyone.
Old October 30th, 2013, 09:44 PM

What a motley looking..er ah, a fine looking group of Olds folks! I wouldn't get on that "wheel of death" for all of the tea in China, I'm sure that it's safe, but me and height have our differences.
Old October 31st, 2013, 03:24 AM
CQR

mornin all.

neat pic's Sandy. The ones that still show anyway

I moved Brit the other day and noticed one of her wiper arms blew up while under the cover. springs and bits of cast pot metal everywhere. So now I definitely need new arms.

Woke up grumpy this morning. She never did tell me what her problem was.

The Germans are excited for the evenings festivities. I hope they have a good time. They leave tomorrow night. I have to figure out how to get them to the Airport. It wouldn't be an issue, but I have a Jury duty summons for tomorrow and won't know if I'll be needed until calling the hotline after 5.

Have a great day all.

P.S. Just found out the lady friend from High school just got her Olds together. I can't wait to see it.

Last edited by CQR; October 31st, 2013 at 03:28 AM.
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:46 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice but expect'in Elsie later in de day

BOY, I FEEL GOOD.

I jes posted a diatribe of FB to sum locals who don't want anyone cutting down trees. Now I sit on 23 acres of trees and pasture and de citizens don't really support my conversation efforts [Like I feel de should]

I think I'll get de ole chain saw out and see what's next

Have a great day Olds friends I need to go take my blood pressure medicines
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:52 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Nice here this morning even though its raining some. Temps are at 62 degrees. Of course they're cold in here, they both just turned on their heaters. It's 76 and climbing..... I just had a coughing fit - I try to breathe deep in this dry heat and just start coughing. Have to step outside to get fresh air. You know when they go to lunch today I'm gonna open the door and flip on the fan!

Clint..... both the pics I posted are still there? At least I can see them, lol. What a beautiful car your friend has! Larry just had a jury summons a few weeks ago. Lucked out and didn't have to serve.

I put 5 bags of clothes and shoes and such outside the door this morning for the Volunteers of America to pick up. I called and told the lady it was raining here and wondered if I could leave them in the breezeway but she said someone had to be home cause of liability. Ok.... hope they stay dry!

Well I better do something, so I'll talk to you later! Have a good one!!
Old October 31st, 2013, 06:00 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Okay.... here's the official photo from the Southern gathering of Classic Oldsmobile friends, lol!

In back - John on left, and Mike; In front - Jamesbo and me. It sure was fun!!!!

Awwww what a nice photo . Sounds like you guys had a blast .

as far as the " wheel of death " goes , this reminds me of a time long ago when me and a friend were on a ferris wheel , and some kid was turning a little green sitting across the way from us ( the car we were in was pretty big ) I knew what was going to happen , so I did my best to hide myself behind my friend a bit , so the projectiles didn't hit me . I remember people screaming for the operator to stop the ride . Boy did it stink in there , and my friend had to wash up in the bathroom after that .

Clint - that color combo really looks nice on that car .

Last edited by oldsguybry; October 31st, 2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old October 31st, 2013, 07:55 AM
Captain Starfire

Kwik check-in

This will be brief, since I just lost my full-size post
Thanks fer postin', Sandy. Mike, have a safe trip yourself.
Aunt Connie scheudled for release from hospital today, and is supposed to go straight to new home. Sure hope it goes better there.

More hikin', paintin', & cookin' today. Pizza was fab, as usual. The buffet starts at 5, and we get there at that time and get first dibs on the whole shebang. They even take requests, so you can eat the kind of pizza you like.

Thanks for the recipe, Jamesbo... I forgive you this time. Maybe I can fix that casserole whenever you & Supermodel come over to Hiawassee....

Whelpt, y'all have a great Thursday. This week is going by entirely too quickly... as I knew it would. But I guess the holiday season will be upon us before we know it, and I'll be countin' down the hours at work real soon.
Old October 31st, 2013, 11:55 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone. Happy Halloween.

There's still a few hours of daylight so I can go out and dumbass-proof the yard. This is one time I was hoping for rain. For the next week we'll be seeing pumpkin remnants all over the streets and TP in the trees and a popular F word spray painted everywhere including the street.

Clint that's a nice looking car. Did Olds actually have bright orange as an offering? Seems to me that car has been a long time in finishing. Your friend will enjoy driving it.

John that sounds like a show on Food Channel. Hikin' Paintin' & Cookin' . Best of luck to Aunt Connie. Sounds like anything would be an improvement over the last place.

Overcast right now but warm. I'm gonna work on the blue van after I get everything moved around. I think I have everything painted, now the assembly starts. I like visual progress.

Jamesbo I'm glad I'm not the only one with neighbors who think they can dictate what you do on your own property. My next place is going to be far out in the middle of nowhere.

Ah better get going. Have a good afternoon and evening everyone.
Old October 31st, 2013, 12:09 PM
CQR

Mike. No. I don't believe that orange is a factory color. It's actually a 442 clone. It was her Aunts. The car was originally red with a black Vinyl top. And yes she started the resto about 10 years ago. She was doing most of the mechanical herself only with slight help from the shop workers where it was. but it kept getting thrown onto the back burner. So she got fed up and loaded the car and all the parts up on a trailer and took it to Arizona to her fathers and sent a week and a half straight putting it together.
Old October 31st, 2013, 12:33 PM
Always room for one more

Wow. Well the car looks great, she should be proud. When I was a kid pretty much everything we had was orange. My Dad worked for Black and Decker. And if it wasn't orange, it was this hideous harvest gold. It was the 70s.

Okay I was going to ask before, does anyone know if GE stopped making headlights? Every store I go into only sells Sylvania. For whatever reason I don't like Sylvania and want GE. I have this thing about my headlights matching. I haven't looked at NAPA yet, I'd hate to have to go there and pay ten times what I should. I'll look around when I'm in Florida but this is very puzzling.
Old October 31st, 2013, 01:24 PM

They did have Rallye Red in '70, which was really orange, and Flame Orange in '72. it is a good looking car.
Old October 31st, 2013, 01:27 PM

Here ya go Mike, though I never see GE headlights anywhere either. http://www.gelighting.com/LightingWe...tive/overview/ Rock Auto also shows them.

Last edited by 1969w3155; October 31st, 2013 at 01:30 PM.
Old October 31st, 2013, 01:54 PM
Always room for one more

Thanks Dan. I never think to order stuff from Rock Auto. A buddy of mine orders car parts from Amazon. I would have never thought to do that. Those Nighthawk lights look awesome.
Old October 31st, 2013, 06:58 PM

Good evening everyone.

Mother Nature can't decide what to do around here. Yesterday there was "solid rain" on the car when I woke up. I really wasn't ready to see that. And today the high was 14*C with rain.

Clint, I'm working on converting from 4-wheel drum to 4-wheel disk brakes and putting on a new dual exhaust system.

Mike, I like to have a matching set of headlights too. But I have been using Sylvania for quite a few years now.

John, glad to hear that your Aunt should be able to go from the hospital right to the home.

Sandy, thanks for posting the group pic. At least I knew one face in it!

Have a good Friday everyone.
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:18 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Paul. Those will be a good improvement. I would be happy if Brit had front disc's.

Dan, I guess you are right about the colors. Either way this is a bright orange and this pic doesn't truly represent how bright it is. Hopefully soon I will see it in person.

Mike, My father used to paint all of his stuff Peacock blue . Tools, logging chains, Apple crates, Forklifts,,, Ugh. It still haunts me.

John, I have my fingers crossed for Aunt Connie. I hope the new place works out better.

Jamesbo. Find an old out of tune 2 stroke motorcicle and go cruising. Make sure to add a little more premix just to be safe. Then that'll give them something else to spout off about.

Sandy, It seems all your WD pics are the ones that are MIA.

I ave Jury duty today, and I actually hope I don't get picked. I need to get the Germans to the airport this afternoon. The boys had a lot of fun trick-or-treating last night. It will be hard to see my friends go.

Have a great day all.
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:43 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Friday everyone.

Oh, it's raining again
Oh no, my love's at an end.
Oh no, it's raining again
And you know it's hard to pretend.

A little Supertramp to get this rainy day started.

I haven't been outside yet to survey any carnage left by tricksters. No one came to the door and that's fine with me. I didn't really hear very many people in the neighborhood last night, maybe all the little cherubs have grown up and moved away.

So St. Augustine today. Not in a big hurry to get going, as most people won't be there until this evening.

Paul are you using a kit for the conversion or sourcing parts from here and there. I'd love to put disc brakes on the back of the convertible. Somewhere I read once that the rear brakes from the downsized Toronado(first downsize) will fit right on the back of a Cutlass.

Clint glad you guys had fun with your friends. Hope they have a safe trip back.

Ah, best get going. It's getting light out and the kennel will be open by the time we get there. Maybe I'll take in the Awful house. I wasn't planning on going there today but I got time. Have a good Friday everyone and enjoy the weekend.
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:44 AM

Mawn'in all

Elsie's hear

Thanks Clint, I allready got de mayor on my A$$ that should help alot

Not to be too political BUT all politicians SUCK
Old November 1st, 2013, 05:39 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Friday Mawnin All

Supposed to get a visit from Elsie and her electric drum choir later

Vera nice car there Clint. Looks like she has taken great care in restoring it and probably spared no expense doing so. I bet Jamesbo could show ya how to get out of jury duty

Have fun in St Augustine Mike. Rockauto has great prices..... until you get the sticker shock from shipping In my experience, they never have any two items in the same warehouse, so you pay shipping from each location

Whelp I thought I'd check in since it's been a bit since the last time. Hope everyone has a great Friday and a safe weekend.
Old November 1st, 2013, 05:59 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Happy November! Man did October seem to fly by. And Happy Friday! Been a long week. It's cloudy and still very windy here. Winds are supposed to die down by noon. Temps in the 60's outside, 76 in here right now and climbing.....

I told Brian yesterday at lunch time that it's 'inhumane' to work in here with the heat at 80 degrees. That's just not right. I kept coughing and coughing yesterday and had to keep walking outside to breathe and stop coughing. When they went to lunch I flipped on the AC and dropped the temp to 70, which felt much better. Of course Steve turned on his heater the minute he got back in here. And he's wearing long sleeve sweaters! I don't get it......

Clint..... I see the pics are missing. Stupid photobucket. I don't know why it does that sometimes. All the pics I post are from photobucket and not all of them go away?? Who knows. I will repost them.

Jamesbo..... The "Walker Stalker" convention is in Hotlanta this weekend. Had I known that, I'd have gotten tickets months ago and extended the visit, lol.

I had to take time this morning to rescue a lot of my Halloween decorations that were blowing across the yard. We had like gale force winds yesterday afternoon and all night, with rain. Twinsburg and Solon had trick or treating, Streetsboro canceled theirs until Sunday. I've never had one trick or treater since I've lived here. They all go to the big housing developments I guess.

So I talked to Jay yesterday. He was wondering if I was going to try to get those windlace pieces for the door jambs so he could replace them while everything is torn apart. I guess Curly is having a hard time with her seat, lol. Jay said he works awhile and walks away, lol. They don't have enough vinyl to do the head rests, he said. So I guess I'll order some more. Her's are in good shape, so that's good. Anyhow.... I ordered the 'dark green' door jamb windlace from OPG yesterday. Of course they're out of the dark green, so it will be 3 to 4 weeks before they can ship them to me. I never ordered from them before.. Jay wasn't happy when I told him, but oh well.

Jay said they were going to put the seat back in probably Saturday. So I hope I get her back this weekend, weather permitting. I still have to take her to get the oil changed before I lock her away.

I'm going to order rotors and brake pads for the Intrigue on line. Much cheaper than Defer!! I've read some reviews and no one has had any problems. Ebay has a lot of sites that sell them. The stupid service engine light is on in the Intrigue again. Nicole had it read yesterday at Autozone and it's something to do with that air pump that it wanted about 5 years ago, lol. I still don't have the money to replace that thing, so I guess the light will stay on!!

Well I guess I better get off here and try to repost my WD pics! Have a good one all.
Old November 1st, 2013, 06:05 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by CQR
I ave Jury duty today, and I actually hope I don't get picked. I need to get the Germans to the airport this afternoon. The boys had a lot of fun trick-or-treating last night. It will be hard to see my friends go.
I don't envy you that's for sure . I got out of jury duty last time , but I had to embarrass myself first in order to do so . Then I had to pay for the rip off parking structure . It was like $5 an hour The case I would of had was BS anyways ( a felon caught with drugs and a gun ) , otherwise I would of did it .

not to mention , I simply couldn't afford to lose my OT at work that I needed in order to pay my bills at that time vs their $20 a day that you get for being a juror . The parking was more then that ( which you can get back if you go through a bunch of mumbo jumbo ) . I get thrown back into the running in about three years , so I will probably have to go back again then .

Last edited by oldsguybry; November 1st, 2013 at 08:39 AM.
Old November 1st, 2013, 06:19 AM
Cutlass Lover

Alright..... trying the WD Tour pics again!! Hopefully they'll stay on here this time. You fans will recognize the first ones, lol.

Mike getting his zombie on, lol.

I 'heart' Darryl!!

The bridge in Senoia they told us to watch for in future episodes.

Old November 1st, 2013, 06:49 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone hope you are all ready for the weekend. I know I am.
My son was feeling better so he was not going to miss out on the fun of trick or treating. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Will post a picture of them in costume later. They filled up there pumpkins with candy, of course I glossed over it and helped myself to some of my favorites.

Sandy- great pictures of all the Walking Dead film locations, thanks for putting them on here. Must have been a great tour. Hopefully we will figure out why the sick turned into zombies cause I still haven't figured it out. BTW, great picture of all of you together.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:34 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Woim!
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:39 AM

Mawn'in all

Whew, Barely made it

Been cook'in up a storm zo, I can play golf next week an come home to sit on my backside wit a cool one.

Meat Loaf. London broil and coq as vin

GTG sum'in burn'in
Old November 2nd, 2013, 05:32 PM

Good evening everyone.

More time working on the Cutlass. I am actually enjoying working on it.

The temperatures are starting to drop again, but they might go back up next week. Who knows.

Mike, I am using a full kit, but I've heard it might use the Toronado rear disks.

Clint, how did your "civic duty" go?

Sandy, we had the winds yesterday as well. Wind of 50mph and higher.

Darrell, good to hear your son got to enjoy Halloween.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:46 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Chilly and rainy here today. Temps were in the 50's but it didn't feel like it.

I made a pot of baked tater soup today. It was yummy... Nicole ate practically the whole pot, lol. Had ham salad sandwiches to go with it. Went out and brought in all the Halloween decorations so they can dry in the breezeway before I put them back in the containers. I hate the spiders that get the witch on the tree. Every year they make their nests in her and I have to check her real good and get them out and squish them!!

Got some housecleaning done and the laundry too. I'll probably go up and take Lin shopping tomorrow. Then I have to get the Thanksgiving decorations and all my scarecrows out from upstairs in the garage and put out.

I hate to set the clocks back tonight. Now it's gonna be dark by 5:00. The nights seem so long already....

Darrell... I wish I could post all the pics that I took on the tour, lol. We saw the post at the hotel that Meryl tied Mishone to while he hot wired that car. Our tour guide Mike was the first walker that tried to get her, and she stomped his head, lol. We saw the bar that Hershal was drinking in, the drug store that Glenn and Maggie went to, the pharmacy that Mishone went to to get Advil for Andrea when she was sick. We went to the warehouse where the Governor and Rick met and talked. They had the table set with 2 glasses and a bottle of booze, just like they had on the show. Out in the yard of the warehouse is where Darryl and Meryl fought. In the show they had it right there in Woodbury, but it's actually a ways away from there. We saw the spot where Darryl had to kill Meryl. I'll post a few pics of all that... probably bore everyone else on here except maybe Clint.

Well I guess I'll get off here and go see whats happening on facebook, lol. Night!
Old November 2nd, 2013, 09:35 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Wish I could say today was a fun day but between raking leaves and working on the porch, it was all work. At least it was 68 and sunny. Coming close to finishing the painting, maybe I'll finally finish it tomorrow.

Sandy - that's awesome, sounds like had a great tour. Did they offer anyone the opportunity to be an extra in the show? And yes, post the pics I know I won't be bored seeing them!

Have a good night Oldsmofriends.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:24 AM

Mawn'in

Worm

Chili willi up ear in de mountains
Old November 3rd, 2013, 07:43 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Its my beautiful brides birthday and she's off hauling a semi load of hay.

We're spose to get snow on Tuesday and she doesn't think she will be able to go get any loads this week.

Darrell, It seems to be a work weekend. I need to get some lighting stuff done before dark. With all our new chores I need to be able to see out there. I also need to get some cold weather stuff done as well.

Sandy, You can make a separate album in photobucket and just link to the album if you want. then those who have the interest can go look at it.

Paul it was short. the case ended up getting settled out of trial. so we sat around for an hour and a half then they paid us each $3 and told us to go home.

Well have a great day all.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 12:25 PM

Good morning all

Found something out yesterday. Going to the planning committee meeting for your 50th high school reunion can make you feel just a little old.............

Nice to see that this forum is still alive and well. Have a great Sunday all
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:05 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Got home a little while ago. My weekend pretty much sucked and I'm glad to be home. I'm off tomorrow so I can relax a little after I go get the dogs.

Good to see everyone is doing well.

Guess I'll go get something to eat and then build a fire for the evening. Gonna be chilly here tonight.

I'll check in later on maybe when I'm in a little better humor.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Just checking in to see what's up.

Pat - yeah, I guess I can see why a 50th reunion would make someone feel old. But the fact you're still there is a good thing.

Mike - sorry to hear your weekend sucked, can't say mine was that great either. Hopefully the week will be better.

Have a good night Oldsmofriends.