The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old March 21st, 2012, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Welcome back Tony! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondered where you've been! Good to hear from you. As you can see, we keep this thread hopping, lol. Never know what you're gonna read on it.

Citcapp.... Spring is in Ohio for a change, lol!!!

Jamesbo..... you crack me up!!!
HI Cutlass Gal, been pretty swamped at work. Other than that, going to three NASCAR races in the RV with my buds this summer. We're hitting both Loudon races and the Dover race in June.

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Good Mawnin All!

Beautimus Day yet again in paradise But can it last?

Jamesbo, a lot of things nowadays are considered hazmat since 9/11. Many things considered hazmat can be shipped by "ground" only that cannot board a plane. Now if you ship something through the mail that has to board a plane to get to it's final destination faster chances are it will be x-rayed and possibly kicked out, thus subject to inspection and if isn't an "allowable" hazmat item(s) then the mailer is subject to fines and/or imprisonment Here is a brief list... Next post this one too long

One question for Tony... Mopar 340 or 360? Which would you hang on to for a modest street/strip build? Long story but I inherited quite a shop full of hot rods and hot rod stuff

Yall have a great day

Scot
Hi Scott, The 340's not a bad little motor. I like the 440, that motor was an animal.
Old March 21st, 2012, 08:43 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Thanks Tony, that is what I was leaning towards.

Scot
Old March 21st, 2012, 08:54 AM

Well, I think the gases would keep me off the plane! Maybe some Gas-X a couple of hours before would "ahem" clear the air on the matter
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:09 AM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone!

Got back last night from a very long and uncomfortable plane ride. Business Class checked in full both legs so I was stuck both times in a coach middle seat. Not fun. Had to go back to pick up my luggage this morning since it didn't make the flight in LA yesterday.

I didn't realize, Adrian, that Brisbane was so far away from Sydney. I might as well have asked you to see me in Melbourne. I tried to email you from Albury but the internet is sort of hit or miss "out in the country." I'll make it Brisbane some time, I want to go back to the zoo.

Didn't see any Oldsmobiles the whole time. The show I went to was Chryslers. Had a great time the whole time I was there.

Glad to be home. I missed my dogs tremendously and now I need to clear up all the drama that's been building since I've been gone.

Hope everyone is going good and I'll catch up with everything eventually.

Mike
Old March 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM
Cutlass Lover

Well thanks Scot for pushing us over to page 102, lol!

Glad you're back Mike. Bet you're tired! Shame you couldn't hook up with Adrian. He's so cool, lol!!

Well I sure didn't want to come back in this office at lunch time after being in my lawn chair for an hour! It's 80 already and just perfect!!! No humidity, a slight breeze, no clouds.... perfect for laying in the chair! I'm gonna see how dry the yard is in front of the garage tonight when I get home......
Old March 21st, 2012, 10:58 AM

Scot, I think I need to go clean out my shorts. Holly Cow

Mike, Welcome back. Do de searve Vegamite in de Australian Awful Houses. I kinda like de stuff in VERY small quantities wit lots of butter.

How's de Rolls Com'in? or is dat a sore subject?

Tony wth is wrong wit a 383?
Old March 21st, 2012, 11:45 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Scot, I think I need to go clean out my shorts. Holly Cow
Whatcha sending anywho?

Glad to see you made it back to the good ole US of A Mike I bet your K-9's are proud to see ya

No prob Sandy, glad I could be of assistance. Bye de bye whar's ole blue? Someone got his goat?

Scot
Old March 21st, 2012, 05:27 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

I really wish I had an Olds I could be driving right now.

Met with some car people last night, and sounds like a group of cars showed up at the local Tuesday cruise night location. It felt like over 80F (humidex of 30C) in the great white north today.

Only a week and a half left for my contract

Good to hear from you Tony.

Glad to hear you had a fun, safe trip Mike.

That is a long list Scot.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:19 AM

Mawn'in all

Warm dis mawn'in but it feels like it fix'in to come up a cloud.

Pat, Snuck in 9 yesterday. 43

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Whatcha sending anywho?
Better not say [Big Brother and all] but It was sent to me in a box, so I just put it back in de same box and sent it to and Olds bud dat needed it.

Gotta go schlep cemetery lots in de big city dis mawn'in. Hope I don't get wet.

Have a great day Olds friends.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:31 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All!

Well today is my only off day so I must make the most of it. Spring has sprung and there is lots to do before it gets too hot

Yall have a great day ya hear

Scot
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:34 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

It does look a little overcast today, hope that doesn't spell rain. I need to get to some mowing.

No Awful house in Australia. Though that is one thing they would love, I'm sure of it.

I have a little jar of Vegemite I brought home in 2005. I don't like the stuff, but I don't think it ever goes bad. Eh, I never take the top off. I just like looking at it.

Paul what are your plans after the contract is up?

Who's heard from Bulldog lately? Clint?

The Rolls last I heard needs a distributor. They can't find one. I don't know if that means it will just sit there forever, or if they are actively searching for one. I'm about ready to go pick it up and be done with them. I'm pretty disillusioned with the place after all this.

Sandy how's the desk bit coming along?

Work tonight, first night back after vacation. That won't be pretty. Did find out the plane last week not only did come to our hangar, it was two guys in my department that were running it up. I expect I'll hear more about it tonight.

Enjoy your day off Scot, one day holy cow. What have you heard about the new job?

Mike
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:00 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Another beautiful morning here. Sun and temps in the 50's. Supposed to set another record today - maybe - our old one is 79, I think they said. We have rain coming in tomorrow night and into Saturday. The end of our July weather. I"ve been lovin this weather!! All the flowering trees are open and looking so pretty everywhere. Daffodils, crocus, hyacinths open.... it's so pretty! Our flowering Cleveland Pear tree is dead for some reason. Not a bud on it, and it always got soooo pretty. The leaves dried up on it last year after it bloomed. Don't know what killed it.

I'm out of Irish Spring soap, so I have to get some more to grate up and sprinkle around the tulips now that they are getting taller. The deer really love them. We walked around the yard last night - still awful wet in places. We have little tiny lilacs on the bushes, and the Quince bush has red buds ready to open. I wish I had some Forsythia - one of the neighbors has a couple bushes and they are just beautiful, with their bright yellow selves, lol!

Paul..... why aren't you driving the Delta??

Mike..... I haven't pursued the desk thing yet. Still contemplating....

I did hear from Clint. All is well, he's got a lot of things going on. I hate it when life gets in the way, lol! I don't know where Blue is....... When I get Teepo out, we're gonna go out and see him.

Well you all have a great day and enjoy the weather!!
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:05 AM

morning all

The rain is gone for a while supposed to get all the way up to 50 by the weekend.

Jamsbo, was that 9 you sneaked in before or after working on the roof

Spring is coming. Going with the car club this weekend to view a couple of private collections should be fun.

Have a great day
Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:48 PM

Good Evening All.

It was another beautiful summer day here. Nothing really exciting today.

Mike, hopefully I'll get another contract. I'm also still applying to engineering jobs, hoping something will work out.

Sandy, the Delta is away in storage, and not coming home for a while still.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 04:44 AM

Mawn'in all

Warm up drizzel'in dis mawn'in.Spose to get heavier precip later

Originally Posted by slantflat
Did find out the plane last week not only did come to our hangar, it was two guys in my department that were running it up. I expect I'll hear more about it tonight.Mike

Mike, Most likely not from them. I'm guess'in de got their pink slips.

Scot, Our buddy Sicky [wit de blown engine H/O and de Rallye 350] got his hasmat yesterday, So maybe, I'm home free and don't have to use my "Get outa jail Free" card.

I'm jes sick 'bout Byron in de "40 year old car is fall'in apart" thread. Been dar, done dat and got 2 t-shirts

Lord thank you for the woman who've left me. It made room for the one that stayed.

I'm off to de Aweful House also, I need a scattered,smothered and covered fix.

Have a great day Olds Friends
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:24 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Another beautiful day here! Sun and clouds right now. Temps in the 50's. Supposed to get up to 79, then storms tonight and starting the cool down.

I noticed this morning that some of the tulips are blooming now! It's so pretty right now with all the trees and bushes blooming.

Well..... Teepo is out of the garage!! She is sooooo happy to be out of hibernation! We took us a nice long ride last night to make sure everything is working as it should. I'll post some pics on another thread.

I think the thermostat gasket is leaking. There's always a little puddle of coolant laying on the block right behind the thermostat. Guess I'll have Don Sitts check it out when I take her over.

Power steering worked good. No squeaks or moans or hard turning or anything. Don't know if I'll replace the hoses or leave them.

What kind of tranny fluid do I put in her? It is down about a quart......

I'm glad it's Friday! Quiet in here. Clay is off next week - he'r heading to Wisconsin to make sales calls. I miss him when he's gone. It's too quiet in here without him, lol.

Well you all have a good Friday!
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:25 AM
Always room for one more

Well good morning everyone.

For the first time, I stopped at the Awful house on my way home from work this morning. I had a hankerin' for a chicken biscuit. And I had to find out from my friend Johnboy what time he's getting hitched on Sunday.

So the plane in the hangar is fairly well taken apart, and will need some work to get it back in the air, but nowhere near the 101 million the news said it would cost. Where on earth would they get a number like that? I don't thing the plane new cost that much. I also heard the two guys in the cockpit were cleared to go back to work, though they weren't there last night. Perhaps the next people they need to talk to are Lloyds of London.

The yellow pollen has really got me down. I never had allergies as a kid, but now this stuff kicks my butt. I love the people who say, it isn't the stuff that you can see that bothers you. I don't know about anyone else, but thick yellow dust hanging in the air doesn't help me to breathe very much. Well, it should be gone by August.

And now time for bed. One down, two to go. Hope everyone has a good day and a good start to the weekend.

Mike
Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:56 AM

Mike, Us natives don't seem to mind de yellow stuff. But I've heared if ya take a teasppon of LOCAL honey very day, it's spose to make it better.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 08:54 AM

Hi all....

I think in Germany the Spring is over, feels like summer...

I feel with u Mike. I sneezed 4 weeks at a stretch when the
yellow stuff fly...
Sunglasses and camomile-creme for eyes helps me a little bit.

Nice Weekend Olds-Friends..

Udo
Old March 23rd, 2012, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by slantflat
The yellow pollen has really got me down. I never had allergies as a kid, but now this stuff kicks my butt. I love the people who say, it isn't the stuff that you can see that bothers you. I don't know about anyone else, but thick yellow dust hanging in the air doesn't help me to breathe very much. Well, it should be gone by August.

Mike

Mike I never had hayfever as a kid. Got it when I was 30. Lost it when I turned 40.

Boy we just has a spring snow storm. We were basking in really nice dry weather and got dumped on yesterday. It will be 50F tomorrow and working its way up all week, so the snow will melt pretty fast. BTW, It was my anniversary yesterday. 33 years ago, on March 22 I found, fell in love with and bought the 442. The love affair has never waned.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 11:43 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Olds Friends

The skies to the west look pretty ominous I recon were in for a strom or three this eve.

Sandy glad to hear Teepo is out of hiding. Tranny fluid would be the Dextron-Mercon 3. I'll have to see if I can find the other thread you posted

Jamesbo glad to hear your in da clear That rhymes LOL I'm a poet an didn't know it

Dat yeller stuff don't phase me but it sure gets all over everything. Good thing the storm is coming to wash away your troubles Mike

Paul I hope you do get another contract (fingers crossed for ya )

Yall have a great afternoon! TTFN

Scot
Old March 23rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
Cutlass Lover

.....Tranny fluid would be the Dextron-Mercon 3.

Is this available at Wal Mart or do I have to go to a parts store??
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:01 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
.....Tranny fluid would be the Dextron-Mercon 3.

Is this available at Wal Mart or do I have to go to a parts store??
Yes, yes and yes
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:28 PM
Cutlass Lover

Silly Scot.....
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
"Car"mudgeon

LOL
It's even available at the convenience store, just be sure to not over fill it. Make sure the engine is running, pull trans dip stick, wipe fluid off dip stick, re-check fluid, if it indicates low, then add some (like a pint or 1/2 pint) and re-check, repeat if necessary. Oh and be careful not to get loose articles of clothing near moving parts whilst engine is running
Old March 24th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Registered

Good Morning.

I hate cars and computers.
Power went out last week then started going on and off and it took out the PC and the microwave. The reason I haven't been around, with the microwave down I've been starving and had no energy to type. My daughter just got the PC working again, I don't know what she did but it works now and doesn't think it's 2003 anymore.
Took the car in for tires last Tuesday and noticed an oil leak while it was on the lift, oil filter adapter and oil cooler lines needed new seals and gaskets. I took care of that pita job and then found coolant weeping around the intake manifold coolant ports so I had to replace the pita intake gaskets. I finally got it back together yesterday and when I was topping off the coolant I found a hole in the overflow container. I did not enjoy the nice weather being cooped up in the dungeon garage for over a week. The only thing I did outside was cut the grass, way too soon for that but it was six inches high in spots. I left the driveway snow markers spikes in, with Teepo out of storage the weather's going to slide downhill faster than a greased wombat with a jet-pack strapped on it's back.
I'm headed to the Pull-A-Part today to find a new coolant reservoir, I finally get to have fun, I love boneyards. The last time I was there I caught two guys trying to steal my tool box and immediately thwarted off the perpetrators with a few choice words and a bumper jack, a couple of greasy Streetslytucky types with very few teeth. I think I'll take one my Pit Labradoodles with me for protection this time, those beasts will lick you to death if you aren't careful.
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:13 AM

Mawn'in all

Pretty nice mawn''in but expect'in de wet stuff any minute.

Blue,

Welcome back. Have fun at de pull-a-part. Jes be sure not to measure any more batteries wit a metal ruler again. or maybe ya could rig your tool box to light up thieves wit a jumper cable.

Sany ya better go splain to Rob 'bout Tincanio.He's scrath'in his head on dat utter thread.

Have a great weekend Olds Friends
Old March 24th, 2012, 07:35 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin Mawnin Peeps

Glad to hear everything is ok Blue Gotta watch dem feelers with no teeth, specially if they're makin scattered, covered, smothered and chunked I enjoy going to the pick and pull myself, but round here they'd rather scrap em than sell a part

I've got to get down to my shop soon and figure out what I want to take to the swap meet. I've got over 10,000 old magazines but I don't feel like fooling with them just yet Anywho I've got lots of parts and cool shirts that I'll probably try to sell. I know I posted it before but here's the info for those that didn't see it the first time.
April 6 - 7
Perry Auto Fest & Swap meet
info@perryswapmeet.com
Information: 678-793-2878
Expected to attend: 2,500

http://www.perryswapmeet.com/

I'll be sure to take some pics if I can wrestle the "good" camera from the middle daughter

Yall have a wondermous day

Scot
Old March 24th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Always room for one more

Good evening Morning peeps!

Last night of work for me. Hope it's a good one. This week hasn't been too bad, aside from the yellow stuff of course. It is getting better it seems. I'm going to try the honey bit. There's a guy a couple miles from me that has bee hives and sells honey.

So I'm gonna go to the Perry swap meet. I hope I get off work early Saturday morning so I can make the most of the day. I haven't been to a cool event for a long time. I'm going to bring my pickup.

Ken congratulations on the anniversary. Not many of us hold on to cars very long anymore. I'm always impressed when I read about or see some really old guy with a Model T or something that says he's the original owner. It takes real commitment.

Oh it's almost time for work, so everyone have a great weekend. Sandy I hope you're getting some cruise time in.

Mike
Old March 24th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening, Mornin Folks!

Blue..... You just make me laugh!! Bout time you're back!!!! I was fixin to come out there...... Sorry to hear about the problems. It's always somethin isn't it? You're right about the weather, now that Teepo is out. Notice how cool it was today?? You know darned well the weather is gonna get sucky, because I have to be taking her to Don Sitts soon, and I'm sure we'll start getting rain and probably more snow. Never fails!!

It got up to 68, but was a dank kind of day here. Had rain last night. Tomorrow is supposed to be even cooler, and Monday only in the 40's with heavy frost and lows in the 20's Monday night. I don't know if I can cover the lilacs and other stuff that's trying to bloom now. Gotta cover the Hydrangea... the weather lady just said that week after next is gonna be even colder! Dammmmmmm..... I sure enjoyed last week in the 80's.

I worked inside all day today. Still spring cleaning. Pulled out the fridge and vaccumed behind it, washed the kitchen, living room and dining room walls. Washed the ceiling fans and took the bulbs out of them and washed all the glass globe thingys. Got the kitchen and living room curtains washed dried and hung back up. Put up the Easter window clings and got out the inside Easter decorations. I was busy all day.

Tomorrow I need to do laundry and my regular house cleaning. Need to go out and bond with Teepo too. She's dusty and needs cleaned up some. It's sooooo nice to open the kitchen door and see her in the house garage! I'm also enjoying the lingering scent of gasoline in the air after I drive her and put her back in the garage, lol.

So this is interesting...... I called United HealthCare on Friday to see what they are going to pay towards this MRI I need to have on my jaw. Well, they told me that they will pay 80% of the 'eligible expenses' but my deductible has to be met first. My deductible is $1500.00. So I would end up paying this bill myself until my deductible is met. Then I called Akron General Hospital where the MRI is going to be done, to see how much they are going to charge me for it. When she said it would cost $2,746.00 I about dropped the phone!! It's my jaw..... not a full body MRI, ya know? So I said well, I can't afford that. So Brian, overhearing my conversation, tells me to call UHC back and ask them what their agreement is with Akron General as they are an in network provider, so I did. I asked the guy that, and he said that I should only get a bill for $350.00, as that is what they will pay Akron Gen. for this MRI. Something about the 'usual and customary charges' or something. I don't understand all that. So that made me feel better. I can make payments on $350.00. And people wonder what's wrong with the health care system?? There isn't a reason I can think of that would make this MRI cost almost 3 grand! I'm sure the machine has been paid for and wages met for all involved years ago. What makes it cost that much money??? Because they can or what? It's just sad.....

Nicole and Charlie came by today and she brought us some different kinds of cupcakes she made. She's trying recipes off of different cooking channels. The spice and the banana ones are really good. I haven't tried the red velvet one yet.

I don't want to jinx it.... but Nicole had a job interview on Friday for being a Home Health Aide. She said they are sending paperwork off to her previous employers - God I hope she gets some good words said about her - and they will call her if everything works out. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Well I'm tired so I better get off here and get to bed. Talk to ya tomorrow!
Old March 25th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Gee... I"m first today?

It's a cloudy ugly looking morning, around 50 degrees right now. They keep talking about the "freeze warnings" out for Monday night... I have to schlep all the plants I put out on the deck last week back into the breezeway today.

Gotta get up at 5 am tomorrow so I can get up to Ravenna and have Linda at the hospital at 6:30 for her surgery. Not looking forward to it, lol.

Well I better get dressed and get the day started. You all have a good one!
Old March 25th, 2012, 06:41 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautimus day down ere dis mawn'in.

I was gonna go smakcy whitey 'round but de tee sheet full. Sum peoples nerve to crowd up my golf course. Geeze

Maybe, I'll jes go to de aweful house.

Sandy, I wish you move down ere an clean up my house. Sound like you're a clean'in fool.

I've never really understood medical insurance an how it werks [or don't werk]

Welp, Enjoy de rest of de weekend Olds friends
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Registered

G'Morning.

Thanks for the weather Sandy.
It's not so bad, better than in the 30's with snow and drizzle. Those MRI and catscan machines are so expensive that they're usually owned by a group of doctors and they lease the machine or service to the hospital and get the cash when they're used. It seems like a slight conflict of interest... but what do I know.
Took the wife to the boneyard, it actually got hot on the west side, there's nothing like the smell of junk cars in the morning, I love snorting the air there. We had to stop at the Barfy's roast beast sangwitches place on the way home for nourishment because it made me so hungry.
I'm going to take Redgoat to watch the tools next time, the place was packed with shady characters...his people.
I'm thinking about getting one of those Rosettostone deals to learn the Spanish lingo so I can understand what'all Redgoat's peoples are saying at the boneyard.
I found a a coolant reservoir BTW, I actually found three, the last one was the best so I pitched the other two into the back of a bright purple Geo Tracker for safe keeping.
I found my old newspaper bag so now it's easier for Laura to carry the parts and tool box.
The '91 Custom Cruiser is gone, it's well on it's way to being reincarnated into a refrigerator or a Toyota.
My niece just got a job as an assistant professor at the University of West Georgia in Carrollton and will be moving there with her husband and kid in August, her next kid is due in September, such fun. If it's anywhere near you Georgia guys I'm giving you fair warning because now my cheapskate family will be down there all the time having a free place to stay and all.
I perfer to stay at motels on truck routes going through the bad part of town, you get really good deals.

Last edited by Bluevista; March 25th, 2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Redgoat drank some Red Bull.
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Cutlass Lover

Blue...... you crack me up, lol!
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:12 AM

Dars a 4 speed non matching [455] 69 442 drop top in Gnadenhutten, Ohio [Where ver de heck dat is?] dat popped up on my flea-bay watch list. Needs sum werk.

Blue, Ya oughta snap dat puppy up and give redgoat sum company
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:06 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Mawnin Peeps

X2 on de beautimus day A little breezy but nice.

Come on down Mike. The show/swap meet is a great time. Last time there were a handful of cool Oldses for sale Tons and tons of swap meet stuff for just about anything but Rolls Royce Who knows maybe you'll luck up and find a distributor for that thing Don't forgot your camera either. Jamesbo ye ought to come on down as well Thar's a big field in de back and a few ponds whar ya can practice your slice Gotta be careful of the unsuspecting traffic on I-75 though

Blue you must have a good gal there. I can't even get mine to go to the pick -n- pull here, even when I go for HER car Last time I went was because she was backing up and tried to move a light pole at the fillin station and broke her taillight

Well I recon I'd better go matronade these steaks for the grill dis eve.
Yall have a great afternoon.

Scot
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Always room for one more

Afternoon everybody.

Just got home from my buddy Johnboy's wedding. This was his invitation: YA'LL COME! No he shouted it, didn't mail it. The reception was at his house with him cooking Awful house chicken on the grill. Can't beat that.

X3 on the weather. We got a bit of rain last night, and it seems to have cut down on the yellow stuff today. Don't know how long it will last but I'll take what I can get.

Work wasn't too bad last night. Engine change on my Friday isn't the greatest. Stayed till the bitter end. Eh, now it's my time and work can go jump in the lake.

Blue you've inspired me to go to the junkyard. Only I have to carry my own tools. I can usually get anything I need with just a flat blade and phillips screwdrivers, and a channel locks. I have a bag in the car in case I need sockets or something.

I'll be checking on the Rolls tomorrow after I go to the doctor. I may just have it hooked home and throw a cover over it until I can get a distributor. Or find someone a little more versed in Rolls.

Okay a little lawn mowing is in order. I also have to get the front left tire off my neighbor's 68 Camaro and take it to get it fixed. He's had a slow leak in it for years, and just now it's dawned on him to have it looked at. He's in New Jersey right now so he asked if I'd get this done for when he gets home in a month or so. Sure.

Everyone have a great day.

Mike
Old March 25th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

I am tired. Just sat down after going all day. Got all the spring cleaning done, thank God! Just have to wash the kitchen cabinets with Murphy's Oil Soap one of these evenings.

It was cloudy and yucky looking most of the day. Only in the 50's. The sun came out finally around 4ish.

I schleped the plants back into the breezeway from the deck. Dug back out the burlap for around my hydrangea so I can cover it back up tomorrow evening so it doesn't freeze. Got my laundry done and the bathrooms cleaned.

Jamesbo..... I don't have enough energy for any more cleaning right now, lol. With the yearly scrub down done, it will be nice to get back to the once a week easy cleaning, lol. I worked for one of those home maid companies back in 1990 for awhile. I liked it. We'd clean those great big fancy houses that have rooms they never use, lol. Had to fold the toilet paper in a point when we were done with the bathrooms. I've always enjoyed cleaning. I'm not as picky in my old age as I used to be, though. But I still like a clean house!!

Well I probably won't be on until late morning tomorrow, unless I use my Kindle. If I'm allowed to use it in the hospital that is. They say Lin's surgery won't take very long... we'll see. Nicole is going to spend the night with her tomorrow. I don't know how long it will be before she will be allowed to use her left arm. I suppose they'll tell us.

Well have a good evening all!
Old March 26th, 2012, 04:38 AM

Mawn'in all

Gonna be a nice one today.Spose to hit 78.

Whitey awaits me.

Sandy, Good luck with Lin's surgery. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Ya need to get rested up. Ya can't spring clean down ere til de pollen stops or you're jes wast'in your efforts.

Scot/Mike, I' consider'in mak'in de Perry swap meet run. But I'm Baroque. Maybe, I should bring a 69 442 [in pieces] to sell off. I've got a Maybe buyer on dis board.But I jes dunnno, If he can swing it.

Pat, Ere's a pic fer ya.
Old March 26th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Well I'm sitting at the hospital, listening to my stomach growl, lol! I am starving!! Got up before 5, got to Ravenna and got Linda here on time. Only problem was, we were sitting in the surgery waiting room, where I thought she was supposed to be, and around 7:00 a guy comes looking for her, and I guess we should have been at the cath lab! Oh well. Ok, they just took her back. Gotta go move tincanio around to the cardiac side of the hospital, and hopefully get some coffee and something to eat. Will check in later. Wifi wasn't getting a good signal, but my cell phone is full bars, lol. Will check in later...