The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

A magnet for morons...

Search this Thread

Old January 25th, 2010, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
As Ron White would say.... "You can't fix stupid"!!!!!
But you can give them a sign!
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Captain of my ship

Ok everybody carry around those guns that just shoot little plastic arrows with the suction cup ends. Whenever the cops see a car with 3 or more arrows on it then they pull it over and give the driver a stupid ticket.
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Ok everybody carry around those guns that just shoot little plastic arrows with the suction cup ends. Whenever the cops see a car with 3 or more arrows on it then they pull it over and give the driver a stupid ticket.
I can see cars that gets completely covered with these little arrows before a cop can even get to them...
Of course they do not need to see out cause they are not looking out the windows anyway.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:37 AM

The parking lot "ding" is a $3,100 ding. Need to replace whole door and lower rear 1/4 panel.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by citcapp
The parking lot "ding" is a $3,100 ding. Need to replace whole door and lower rear 1/4 panel.

Ouch,

Again
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Not including a rental car in the same class as the one you were driving, and you will probably have it for a week or two...

Hope that numbnut learned to play with the toys only while sitting still.
Old August 5th, 2010, 05:12 PM

Angry When will it ever end!

Well, it happened again.
3 days ago, a 18 year old f girl tried to cut across 3 lanes of freeway traffic at freeway speeds, while heavily braking, so she could try to make an exit.
Alice could not stop in time and ran into the idiot. Her and the guy with her could speak little english , but gave her insurance papers, and she said she would call the police. After 20 minutes, the girls dad arrives instead and says its the girls fault and that their insurance would fix Alice's car. They then decided to settle that way (BIG mistake.)

So now, their dumb minority insurance company refuses to pay, just beacuse Alice hit them.
The kid caused it by cutting her off and hitting the brakes in a stupid maneuver that was totally uneeded.
The kid now changes the story saying traffic was stopped, which is not true, as it was moving fast.

Alice's insurance company failed to add collision last month, when she renewed, as she instructed them to.

So now, with no police report and no collision, she is up a creek with no paddle.
Me and her both agreed this would be a good time to get rid of her possessed green car. She never wants green again.

Just had to rant and pass on the usual advice. If there is notable damage, make sure the cops actually get there and make a report.
And try to stay out of the city of Dallas, where they may not have came out anyway since there were no injuries!

Just yesterday i was almost hit in a similar location by a girl playing with her phone... Horn did not even alert her.
I look forward to moving to a better location.
Old August 5th, 2010, 05:27 PM

No witness stopped to give Alice support i bet correct? Its a bitch you always need to get a cop on a case like that when you his someone from the back otherwise its always your fault.

Several years ago I had a similar accident. I was lucky a cop was two cars behind me and saw the whole thing. He told me at the time I there wouldn't have been a witness it would have been considered my fault. To bad Alice wasn't so lucky.

I always follow up on insurance change by having my insurance company e-mail me of fax me a copy on the change to insurance. Just a thing to remember
Old August 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM

I always follow up on insurance change by having my insurance company e-mail me of fax me a copy on the change to insurance. Just a thing to remember
She had forgot about receiving the "info in the mail" that the company promised to send a month ago.
This is the type of service provided by those cheapo companies, that still chage a lot.

Lots of crap went wrong here; but now is the time for her to get something else, just not sure WHAT...
I told her she shouldn't have repainted that thing last year.
Old August 6th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Captain of my ship

Always call the police , the reason is that is one part of the story that can never be changed. once it is in the police report it is there forever. now your option is to take her to court in a small claims for what their insurance wont pay.