The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Eye test thur.

Search this Thread

Old July 5th, 2018, 12:23 AM

Eye test thur.

Going to get my eye test today to get glasses. Still on a temp. Lic from DMV from Sept. Its been that long getting my eyes back in shape. Need them to pass the DMV eye test.
Gerald
Old July 5th, 2018, 07:03 AM

If you can read at 20/40 you will be good to go. Went through that about two months ago.It's always a worry as I don't see out of my left eye and I usually have to get a letter from my eye guy saying I don't have depth perception issues. Good luck, I know what you are going through.... Tedd
Old July 14th, 2018, 12:30 AM

Good news I didn't pass the hanging board with letters on it but I did pass with both eyes looking into the screen so I'm good to go. I'm getting my handicap card soon so I don't have to walk long distance as my hips hurt after a short walk. Got my A1C down to 5.2 last Month and the latest test showed 5.8 so still low. My cholesterol down to 100 so getting better there too. So all is looking good. Its still over 100 outside so I'm keeping the air going and staying inside.
Gerald
Old July 14th, 2018, 04:06 AM

Keep up the good work. It sounds like your on the healthier life path which is always a plus.