The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

alright

Search this Thread

Old June 27th, 2011, 02:00 AM

alright

What the hell is a dynovalve?

I have seen some tv commercials for it, and they seem to offer the same old snake oil promises... Better fuel economy, better, horsepower, longer engine life, saves the world, etc. But does not at any point demonstrate the product or even show a picture of it! The commercial goes like this:

Its just a series of about 10 pictures of cars, ranging from classics to exotics. The pictures are set to super dramatic music and the progression of the pictures starts out slow, and picks up speed as the music gets even more dramatic... Then after 20 or so seconds of that BAM!- climax. Now the backdrop is a picture of the world, and it says, "Dynovalve.. Better emmisions, better fuel economy.." etc. Like I'm supposed to stand up really fast and shout, "COOL!!!" and run out and buy one. I get kind of get offended that they think we're that stupid.

Yahoo search only yields enough information the expose that it is an Electronic PCV valve... Seriously there is more financial information on the company available than information about their actual product! Even if I was simple enough to be blown away by their $7 commercial, I would have to hire a private investigator to find out where to buy one!

I just want to know how its supposed to work. I already figure it doesn't because it would be OEM if it were that easy. Anyone know anything?
Old June 27th, 2011, 04:53 AM

It works like a magnatron, it redirects the phase of the monopulator signals and multiplies the vortex of the lunar eclipse.
Old June 27th, 2011, 06:40 AM

It kills mold and mildew, also. For that reason alone I put in an order for a case of the stuff...
Old June 27th, 2011, 09:58 AM

Such perpetual motion machines have been advertised ever since about a week after machines were invented. Many have been purchased, most of those were installed, none have ever worked except in the warped minds of their "creators" and the gullible minds of their purchasers.
Old June 27th, 2011, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
It kills mold and mildew, also. For that reason alone I put in an order for a case of the stuff...

Don't forget ... Its also a floor wax AND a dessert topping !!
Old June 27th, 2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Run to Rund
Such perpetual motion machines have been advertised ever since about a week after machines were invented. Many have been purchased, most of those were installed, none have ever worked except in the warped minds of their "creators" and the gullible minds of their purchasers.
I make my own perpetual motion machines at home...

They are great until you stop.

Originally Posted by Indy_68_S
Don't forget ... Its also a floor wax AND a dessert topping !!
But wait, there's more!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
perpetmotioncar.jpg (68.8 KB, 43 views)
Old June 27th, 2011, 02:57 PM

It slices, it dices, it even makes julianne fries. Don't wait and if you order now we'l not give you just ONE, BUT TWO!
Old June 27th, 2011, 06:57 PM

...for only 19.95, plus shipping and handling. Have your visa or master card ready - here's how to order!
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:50 AM
'87 Delta 88 Royale

Great for erectile dysfunction too....
Not as good as picking up the win slip at a rwyb though.