Wanted 1964 Coupe

Old October 24th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Oldsclassics

Wanted 1964 Coupe

Hello - new member looking for 64 2 Door pillarless Coupe Cutlass/F85/Holiday/Club Coupe/442. Mid life crisis great memories with these cars.(giving my age away). I welcome any one selling or know of any for sale. Remember awesome high compression power back in the day. Elegant sleek lines can anyone help? Based near Heathrow London UK
Old October 24th, 2014, 05:09 PM

I have a couple of them. What condition are you looking for ? Restored, driver, project ?
Old October 25th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Oldsclassics

64 Coupe Wanted

Originally Posted by Threejdsolds
I have a couple of them. What condition are you looking for ? Restored, driver, project ?
Prefer ready to drive original/restored Thanks for your help
Old October 27th, 2014, 08:30 AM

64 jetstar 1

Well I thought I just sent you a reply but now classic olds is asking to do it again. I'm not sure if you'll get a repeat of this or not I've got a 1964 Jetstar 1 I'm the second owner I've owned it approximately 25 years I have to look at the original pink. I bought it from an owner whose son had gone off to the service was a major and when he came back he then decided he wanted to sell the car. I had been with the old club for 20 years owned 1966 2 door 98 and constantly drove by his car and wanted it. Car was sitting outside in their grass area of their home and had literally weeds growing over it. its the original paint job when I bought the car it had tubes in the tires which I want to say ended in the seventies maybe the early eighty's but I don't even believe it was even in the eighties they were still putting tubes in tires. That said the 14700 miles is original. Has little feathers cracks in the top of the interior not where your fanny hits the seat regardless it will need new seats . 50 year old excellent original interior which is just starting to get little feather cracks in the top of the interior. the dash is very shiny in excellent condition with the original carpet and does have one spot of rust on the left rear quarter panel at the bottom about the size of a quarter and on that same corner panel above the tail light is a dent that has been there since I owned the car. car is completely intact there is no aftermarket parts the numbers match. New fuel lines and fuel pump all been redone in the last several years all front end parts it's the original brakes but the wheel cylinders have been replaced the exhaust system has been replaced several electrical parts have been replaced like the battery the alternator starter was replaced. I've had the car half my life. I'm looking for $11,111 or best offer. I've been told by several collectors that the car is in all the original very good condition a number 2 car. So the value is there if you're interested please call me at 714 865 2887 or you can email me back bigdoggriverdude@yahoo.com. Please send your email address. I live in Yorba Linda California which is in Southern California very sunny and I have the original pink slip and it has the original black California plates. It will need to have pot metal and window trim & seals door weather stripping and things like that.
Thank you.
Michael
Old October 27th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Oldsclassics

Originally Posted by Jetstar1CA
Well I thought I just sent you a reply but now classic olds is asking to do it again. I'm not sure if you'll get a repeat of this or not I've got a 1964 Jetstar 1 I'm the second owner I've owned it approximately 25 years I have to look at the original pink. I bought it from an owner whose son had gone off to the service was a major and when he came back he then decided he wanted to sell the car. I had been with the old club for 20 years owned 1966 2 door 98 and constantly drove by his car and wanted it. Car was sitting outside in their grass area of their home and had literally weeds growing over it. its the original paint job when I bought the car it had tubes in the tires which I want to say ended in the seventies maybe the early eighty's but I don't even believe it was even in the eighties they were still putting tubes in tires. That said the 14700 miles is original. Has little feathers cracks in the top of the interior not where your fanny hits the seat regardless it will need new seats . 50 year old excellent original interior which is just starting to get little feather cracks in the top of the interior. the dash is very shiny in excellent condition with the original carpet and does have one spot of rust on the left rear quarter panel at the bottom about the size of a quarter and on that same corner panel above the tail light is a dent that has been there since I owned the car. car is completely intact there is no aftermarket parts the numbers match. New fuel lines and fuel pump all been redone in the last several years all front end parts it's the original brakes but the wheel cylinders have been replaced the exhaust system has been replaced several electrical parts have been replaced like the battery the alternator starter was replaced. I've had the car half my life. I'm looking for $11,111 or best offer. I've been told by several collectors that the car is in all the original very good condition a number 2 car. So the value is there if you're interested please call me at 714 865 2887 or you can email me back bigdoggriverdude@yahoo.com. Please send your email address. I live in Yorba Linda California which is in Southern California very sunny and I have the original pink slip and it has the original black California plates. It will need to have pot metal and window trim & seals door weather stripping and things like that.
Thank you.
Michael

Thanks Michael, would have preferred a Cutlass but may consider a jetstar - can you upload some photos so and then decide whether its for me or not.
Old November 1st, 2014, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Oldsclassics
Thanks Michael, would have preferred a Cutlass but may consider a jetstar - can you upload some photos so and then decide whether its for me or not.
Please see my ad on here or send me your email.
Bigdoggriverdude@yahoo.com
Michael 714-865-2887
Old January 18th, 2015, 09:18 AM

My 1964 Cutlass F85 Holiday Coupe is for sale

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...851861578.html
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:38 AM

I have a '64 Olds Ninety-Eight for sale. See the classifieds on this website.
Old November 7th, 2017, 09:43 AM

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ct...341608580.html not mine
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:32 AM

The original post is from 2014