1969-1972 cutlass s

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 2016, 02:09 PM

1969-1972 cutlass s

Still looking for a nice driver cutlass. Looking for something within the 6-11k range in good condition. Paint doesnt matter but rust does. Anything you got or know of let me know.
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:28 AM

Are you still looking for cutlass s? I have one that I'm considering to sell... I just put new tires and fenders on. I also bought used bucket seat cause someone stole the originals. It's a daily driver runs great. has a little bit of cancer on the lower rear quarters... I have a youtube video if you are interested and a couple of pics are attached.

Placed new Cooper tires all around

Placed new/used passenger fender on car

Placed new/used drivers fender on car
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by DaVaughn
Are you still looking for cutlass s? I have one that I'm considering to sell... I just put new tires and fenders on. I also bought used bucket seat cause someone stole the originals. It's a daily driver runs great. has a little bit of cancer on the lower rear quarters... I have a youtube video if you are interested and a couple of pics are attached.

Placed new/used passenger fender on car

Placed new/used drivers fender on car
Sur, what is the video link? Hard to tell without seeing the front/rear but it looks like a 70?
Old August 16th, 2016, 04:57 PM

Yes it's a '70 I have had it sitting for like 2 years cause I had other project but as of like 3 months ago I just started messing with it again, got it serviced & tuned up. Took the chrome trim off to get it ready for body and paint if I end up having it long enough. I'm asking $5k but willing to entertain reasonable offers. I bought the car with the interior looking the way it is I planned to convert everything back to original. I have used dash that is original in good condition that I am going to replace the one that is inside the car with. Here is the YouTube videos
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:16 PM

Yes it's a '70 I have had it sitting for like 2 years cause I had other project but as of like 3 months ago I just started messing with it again, got it serviced & tuned up. Took the chrome trim off to get it ready for body and paint if I end up having it long enough. I'm asking $5k but willing to entertain reasonable offers. I bought the car with the interior looking the way it is I planned to convert everything back to original. I have used dash that is original in good condition that I am going to replace the one that is inside the car with. Here is the YouTube videos 1970 Cutlass S 350c.i. Top End Rebuild - YouTube 1970 Cutlass S Top End Rebuilt 350c.i. $5000.00 - YouTube
Wow nice looking car. Really like the ss2 wheels. How bad are the quarters? The trunk looks pretty bad. Still, looked like a steal if you got it for $3500. What exactly was done for motor work?
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:29 PM

Comp Cam (Daily Driver), Edelbrock Carb, Edelbrock Performer intake, Valve Covers & Air Cleaner. Yeah I bought it for $3200, but it wasn't running good, had no front seats, had regular rally wheels, and wiring issues. The drivers side quarter is the worse... you can kinda see it in the 2nd pics. The passenger side has small bumps which I know once you strip down to metal it will become little holes. But my buddy owns a body shop and said he would strip it down to metal and straighten all panels/gaps and primer it for $3500. So like said, if I keep it long enough I will do little things here and there to get it back looking all original.
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:14 PM

Comp Cam (Daily Driver), Edelbrock Carb, Edelbrock Performer intake, Valve Covers & Air Cleaner. Yeah I bought it for $3200, but it wasn't running good, had no front seats, had regular rally wheels, and wiring issues. The drivers side quarter is the worse... you can kinda see it in the 2nd pics. The passenger side has small bumps which I know once you strip down to metal it will become little holes. But my buddy owns a body shop and said he would strip it down to metal and straighten all panels/gaps and primer it for $3500. So like said, if I keep it long enough I will do little things here and there to get it back looking all original.
Ok, that might be more than I can handle right now. (only 16)

Glad that you are returning to original! Some people say its only a cutlass but a time will come when the cutlasses will be expensive when stock and the 442s will be even more of a premium. I wish I could find a nice 72 cutlass s (can run unleaded) grandma car, sadly all the grandmas are passing away and all the cars are being sold or kept and the generation now knows how much they can try to sell them for.
Old August 16th, 2016, 06:31 PM

Yea I agree... I had a 71 & 70 S model... It was link to my YouTube as well... But I sold that one 2 months ago... I was the second owner and bought it with 31k miles. But goodluck with finding what your looking for.