Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1978 Oldsmobile Omega For Sale

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2014, 01:20 PM

1978 Oldsmobile Omega For Sale

Hi All,

I thought I'd post something here, since this seems to be kind of a niche car (everyone knows what a Nova is, not so much with the Omega.)

Here's the rundown:

Asking $8,000. Car is currently showing 83,545 miles (unknown if that's actual mileage or not.) Exterior is red (paint code 75, "Just Red"), new white custom interior, original owner's manual and build sheet. Currently in Salt Lake City, Utah. Buyer responsible for getting the car to its final destination.

350 V8 with 4 barrel Edelbrock carb, dual 2" exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers, Griffin 4 core aluminum radiator. Front power disc brakes (drums in the rear). 10 bolt positraction rear end. Rally suspension, rally wheels with BF Goodrich radial T/A tires, sport mirrors, power steering.

S-X package with bucket seats, auto tran floor shifter and console.

The exhaust on this car sounds GREAT, a nice rumble to it. Motor is good and responsive, transmission shifts great. Car handles really well, all the glass is good, paint and body look good, undercarriage is clean, has a nice stance to it.

The interior is very nice, but some of the plastic trim is weathered. We tried to replace them with new pieces but they're not available.

Here's all the new stuff!
Paint, Seats, Headliner, Dash cover, Wipers, Floor mats, Windlace, Door bumpers, Trunk seal, Door seals, Door felt kits, Trunk lid bumpers

Hoping to find someone interested in this car that appreciates them and will take care of it. It's ridiculously fun to drive. I have a bunch more pictures, too, if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Chantruese; November 13th, 2014 at 10:44 AM. Reason: caveat about shipping =)
Old November 12th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site. Nice Omega, good luck with your sale.
Old November 13th, 2014, 09:21 AM

thx!

Thanks OldCutlass!
Old November 13th, 2014, 10:07 AM
major noob

Really cmon I only need 8 grand