Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1970 Cutlass

Search this Thread

Old October 25th, 2013, 09:43 AM

1970 Cutlass

Not mine. Just saw it over at the Buick forum and thought I'd pass it on.

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.ph...tivated-Seller!!!
Old October 25th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Runner

For just $4,000, seems like a pretty awesome deal. I really like the color combo. Here is a picture from the link provided to give people a quick idea of what it looks like.

EDIT: Be sure to check out the link the original poster provided. It looks like there are already 3 people in line to ****** it up.

10_zpsbe11cfb2.jpg
Old October 25th, 2013, 01:48 PM

so if it was a buick, it would be more valuable? I dont think so
"I know it's not a Buick".....New Price: $4000!!!

Old October 25th, 2013, 04:23 PM

no way would i sell a car over there...the rules they have tie a persons hands...lots of conflict on cars and parts...i sell parts there, but i am real clear on what i expect on payment etc and i still run into issues once in a while..couldnt imagine trying to sell my car and think i have to wait a week for a guy to come see it...
Old October 25th, 2013, 04:29 PM
72 Olds CS

Originally Posted by marxjunk
....couldnt imagine trying to sell my car and think i have to wait a week for a guy to come see it...
I know right... I always try and be reasonable w people when I sell stuff, but I wont wait a week to have atire kicker come out and then say nahh not interested. Like this summer I was selling a bike, plenty of interest and the one guy says i want it, I can have the cash in 1 week. I said OK great but its till for sale until then. Next day he came up w the cash !!!! good thing too another guy looked at it and said he would take it if #1 didnt show up w the cash the next day
Old October 25th, 2013, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by RetroRanger
I know right... I always try and be reasonable w people when I sell stuff, but I wont wait a week to have atire kicker come out and then say nahh not interested. Like this summer I was selling a bike, plenty of interest and the one guy says i want it, I can have the cash in 1 week. I said OK great but its till for sale until then. Next day he came up w the cash !!!! good thing too another guy looked at it and said he would take it if #1 didnt show up w the cash the next day
Ha! Funny! Some years ago I had an ad in the local paper, I get home one night (and it was a busy one) and get a call asking me I'd go down on the price. I said "nope". "I could be there with a trailer tomorrow would you even go down $25?". "Nope". "Well can at least finish my dinner?" I told him better hurry cause I've got a lot going on and I know I'm giving this thing away. He was there 11 minutes later. Didn't mean to be a jerk, but when you price something to sell it just gets under my skin when somebody pushes it.