Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

71 Cutlass S coupe

Search this Thread

Old August 5th, 2013, 02:46 AM

71 Cutlass S coupe

I have a 1971 numbers matching 350/350 with a 2bbl.

Bought the car as a project for the family to build and unfortunately my job is relocating me and I can't afford to take it with me.

100k original miles, A/C car (pump is pulled and in trunk, but worked very well when it was on. I was going to put a bigger engine in it but never got farther than putting on a few new parts.

Car has a New brake booster, Heddman headers, plugs, wires and is converted to HEI, however I still have the Points distributor and extra aftermarket wires for that as well. I have SIX original 15" steelies for the car, four of which have the trim, two were supposed to be spares. I also have a complete tilt column from another 71 I had purchased for parts since this car has a hard column. A few other misc. parts like extra headlights and some trim are included with the car. Extra A/C cooler for it as well.

This car runs surprisingly well for it's age. Even with the little 2 barrel, this car will still get up and move. Full interior minus carpet and headliner, tires are also in great shape as well.

Car does need body work, but is salvageable. Needs patching behind the rear fenders, lower fronts and the floor beneath the drivers seat is a little thin, but behind it to the C pillar mounts is all solid. The trunk needs to be replace however, so I was just going to get a full drop in pan but never got around to it. Rockers are solid and are great to weld in replacement pans.

I'd like to see this car go to someone who will put the time and care into it that it deserves.

$2500

Buyer picks up or arranges shipping.

Currently in Clarksville, MI. (but originally an Arizona car...not a permanent MI resident auto)

I have as many pictures of the car as necessary and can get more specific shots if required.

CAM00401.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg