Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1960 Olds Dynamic 88 Hardtop Sedan -

Search this Thread

Old December 2nd, 2007, 01:26 PM

1960 Olds Dynamic 88 Hardtop Sedan -

Rare “Holiday” pillarless 4door hardtop in amazing original condition. 371 Rocket 2bbl, PS, PB, Auto Trans, Factory AC, 2spd wind wipers w/ washer, power button heater/def, convenience and backup lights. White with pristine original 3 tone gold/bronze/cream int. Original hubcaps and beauty rings on all 4 wheels. 85k orig miles, runs and drives great! VIN#607T07926.

No body damage. The entire car was professionally repainted the same color several years ago. There are some minor dings in both bumpers. It is missing one headlight bezel and an emblem on the trunk lid. Seats were protected by plastic "old lady" covers for first 40+ years, and the dash is perfect. Garaged for it's entire life. Documented 1(&1/2) owner with original Operator’s Manual and Owner Warranty booklet with protect-o-plates.

This is a beautiful original car. The old collector's myth transplanted from Pasadena to East Texas. Bought new in Garland, TX by a little old lady who only drove it to church and the Piggly Wiggly. It was inherited by her son in 1989. He kept it covered and garaged, starting and driving it on occasion to keep it running. Car is located near Paris, TX. My Great Uncle is selling his property and since no one in the family has the collector's passion let alone the garage space to keep it, he's asked me to use my internet connection to help him find a good home for his mother's car. We're asking $6,500 but will consider all resonable offers. More Photos available on request. Contact Kelly at 972-757-7559 or at jkellymaddox@aol.com.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
LF Body.jpg (74.3 KB, 67 views)
RR Body.jpg (9.3 KB, 95 views)
Rear Trunk.jpg (45.8 KB, 39 views)
Perfest Dash.jpg (60.8 KB, 50 views)
371 Rocket.jpg (74.7 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by ParisTexan; December 2nd, 2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 08:24 PM
Past Administrator

I personally saw this car during the Thanksgiving holiday and will attest to it's nice condition. The paint job is very good, no overspray noticeable and the posts and interiors of the doors and trunk lid are also painted. May not be concours quality but very nice. Interior is in EXCELLENT condition, a few cracks on the steering wheel if I recall are about the only deficiencies. Engine comparment is non-molested, everything is original, it is dirty but well tuned and starts and idles well. We didn't ride in it as it was a rainy day and I had other appointments. Take a closer look at this one guys.
Old August 4th, 2008, 05:23 PM

i have a 1960 olds dynamic 88 conv. i'm looking for finder skirts.