Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1983 Custom Cruiser

Search this Thread

Old October 26th, 2018, 01:50 PM

1983 Custom Cruiser

1983 Custom Cruiser Wagon for Sale. 7500.00. Period correct repaint.
I have had this delightful wagon for 12 years and it's time to move on to another project. I drive it less than 500 miles every year and I will eventually need to clear the garage space. But there is no urgency to sell in a hurry. It is a joy to drive and cruise in; and got many kudos from the Grove field Wings & Wheels car show last week in Camas, WA.
This is an 8 passenger wagon with the third rear facing seat. Here are just some of the many features: AM/FM/CB radio from the factory. Power windows (including rear gate window with defrost feature); Power steering; fully functioning A/C; rear air-ride suspension; Power brakes; Power windows; Power door locks; Power front driver's seat ;automatic TH350 transmission (new three years ago) coupled to an Oldsmobile 307 V-8 . Everything on this car works, except for the cruise control- it does need to be looked at. Even the clock works.
Coach work: The car was painted last year in the original dark maple red metallic. Also, the front seat was upgraded with NOS upholstery. The back and third seat is all original in pristine condition. The carpets are showing wear, but considering the age of the car, they are in very good condition.
Running gear: All new brake pads and rotors up front; all new drums and shoes in the back with new cylinders; and new master cylinder. New magna flow exhaust system including muffler and cat. converter. New pitman arm and tie rods up front as well as new shocks. Less than 2000 miles on new Les Schwab tires.

Just too much stuff to list here. I have all the maintenance records in a binder going back almost twelve years and you are welcome to look at it. Also, I am including a three volume set of 1983 Oldsmobile service manuals.
Serious inquiries only. Cash or certified check. call 360-607-7377. Car is located in Camas, WA across the Columbia River from Portland. See my post on CL for more pics. Thanks.

Old October 29th, 2018, 01:51 PM

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...731521953.html

is it 73k, or 173k ?

Last edited by ReallyWildStuff; October 29th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.