Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

~ Very rare!! 1965 oldsmobile starfire.... all original ... colorado.. cheap trade?

Old August 26th, 2006, 08:10 AM

Exclamation ~ Very rare!! 1965 oldsmobile starfire.... all original ... colorado.. cheap trade?

this listing is for a 1965 oldsmobile starfire that i just purchased.... not real sure about details.... i know everything is original original 425 just saw one on ebay asking price is 32000$$$$ im asking a fraction of that please email me with any RESONABLE offers.... the car is white... runs and starts every time... the 65 is the only year with dual rear exit exhaust behind the rear tire... sets the car apart from all others!!!! these cars are ahrd to find.... ive never seen another with my ow eyes... and ive only heard one other in colorado..... im looking for a quick selll i want the car to go to someone that will enjoy it as much as i do.... and hopefully restore it... im looking for trade also looking for a small s-10 or a boat or jet skis.... all trade considered and im always lookig for another project so please email me with any ? illl give pix to whever wants them .... thanx for looking and have a good day....
tech9twista@yahoo.com
~Robert