Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

2 - 1968 cutlass S’s

Old June 6th, 2018, 04:23 PM

2 - 1968 cutlass S’s

For sale are two 1968 cutlass s’s. The first car is the green car and it is super solid for a Northeast car. This car is 100% complete. The body on this car is in very good condition and will not need floor pans or trunk pan’s. All the door shut good. It does have lower rust on the quarters in the fenders. The hood is in very nice condition with no issues other than minor surface.There’s also a few minor issues from the vinyl top. I remove the carpet and the vinyl top so that everything to be inspected by the new buyer. Car is a 350 two speed. The car has brand new tires still have the ***** on them and rare original hubcaps in very good condition. The car has black interior and bench seat the dash is unbroken. Both cars have black seatbelts. This car still retains original radio. The car is an air-conditioning car. Car still retains a lot of its original components like the original water pump trunk light under hood light and lots and lots of Other pieces. Car has newer headers and exhaust. The motor is stuck on this car and it does not run. I have a clean title in my name for this car. Frame is super solid. This car would make a very easy driver with minimal work especially since this package deal comes with the second car.

The second car the yellow car, is a complete parts car with the exception of the windshield. I do not have a title for this car. But it complements the green car very well most of the parts that are Bad on the green car could be replaced with parts for the other car. Floors and trunk pan are gone but the fenders and doors are in decent shape fenders on needing minor minor patches. This car is also 350 two speed now and our car but somebody added aftermarket air conditioning. It’s also a black interior of this one has bucket seats. This car also has lots and lots of good chrome. Both cars a very nice set of wheel well chrome. And lots of pieces of peak molding.

With a pair of these cars you can easily make yourself a driver or great restoration project and still have a ton of extra parts to sell off to recoup some of your money. The price for both cars is $5000 firm I will not take a dollar less, or I will part the cars out. Cars are located in Southeastern PA. Please feel free to come look at them. Thanks

Last edited by brandon reynolds; June 6th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Old June 12th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by brandon reynolds

Old June 12th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by brandon reynolds

looks like a good deal to me.