Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1962 Oldsmobile f85 wagon

Search this Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:08 AM

1962 Oldsmobile f85 wagon

I bough the wagon from a forums member on here youngolds and had the intentions to drop the motor to put in my 62’ Cutlass. Things changed and left the motor in and started to get it going. I replaced the fuel lines front to back, redid the gas tank at a local shop and had it coated. Redid the 2 barrel carb as this car is the 155hp aliunium v8. The thing that’s keeping it from not running on its own is the gaskets are leaking oil and my best bet would be to say it’s leaking from almost all of them. The fuel pump is electric and needs to the oringal one put back on that I have brand new in box and when I held the electric fuel pump the correct way the wagon ran perfect! No exhausted so sounded real real loud. The floors are toasted really bad I will post pics so places are solid and some are just toasted. Wagon has all the trim and the only trim broken is the tailgate trim in two pieces. I’ve tried to locate it but never found another. I have another 2 barrel carb redone and floor consoles (2) to complete one which if you know these are hard to find and if found expensive. I do have fender skirts but not the mounting brackets to put on. Car is located in Dallas, Tex. I’m asking 2k for everything to go with it not a dime less. Don’t have the time to fix as I have 2 other projects and I hate for it to take up space as it sits at my dads.I also got a video of it running but it’s night time so really can’t see the wagon but you can hear it run when it did run. I can’t post video on here but I can’t send via email or text if you got a iPhone. I prefer cash in hand or possible postal money order but if so has to be sent and received before car gets loaded. Can send me a pm if interested or text/call me @ (214)435-6890 Nic

Before I put the rebuilt carb on

Wagon DOES NOT HAVE THE 15in white wheels just a picture of the wagon

Last edited by 2093138A; October 22nd, 2017 at 05:13 AM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 10:08 PM

It’s actually the high comp 4 barrel motor, I just put the 2bbl cause the 4bbl had some stripped bolt holes. And it’s an f85 deluxe