Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

WTS..73 Olds Cutlass..super nice..San Diego

Search this Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 07:39 PM

WTS..73 Olds Cutlass..super nice..San Diego

I have a dandy 73 Olds Cutlass...approx 72K original miles...absolute rust free car (lived in St. George Utah in the high desert)...Car was painted due to paint fading in the climate and the vinyl top was just replaced...there was not one spot of rust under the old vinyl top.

Pictures pretty much tell the story..As I get the story the car spent it's early days in Joplin, Mo then when the owner died his relative in St. George Utah got it and I got it from him..

Factory air works great..upholstery is un blemished....no dash cracks (some fading), headliner like new, has newer exhaust with dual chamber Magna Flow for a nice deep throat rumble...New belts, hoses, service on Trans and car....Tires are raised white letter Coopers and in great shape...has the fancy wheels. Has a true Oldsmobile engine (350) and a 350 transmission...power disc brakes, power steering, manual windows, have not tried the heater as I live in San Diego.

We bought this after selling a high end modified pickup as a "go get ice cream car" but the urge of a blown big block in a small pick up is calling..my bucket list!!

Car is in San Diego...it is garaged and covered in the garage...driven at least monthy and usually every 2 weeks..driven weekly when the cruise nights get rolling again this summer.

Asking price is $12,000 and is negotiable within reason...My wife loves tghe car and said if someone tries to low ball she will just make it her daily driver.

Please contact me via private message and I'll check the board as often as possible..I hesitate to list my e mail address as that usually brings out the spammers..

Many thanks,

opos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
$_4.JPG (46.5 KB, 89 views)
6.JPG (51.5 KB, 91 views)
WP_20141122_11_15_59_Pro.jpg (1.43 MB, 85 views)
009.JPG (42.3 KB, 88 views)
578.JPG (62.4 KB, 85 views)
4545.JPG (47.2 KB, 82 views)
WP_20141122_11_17_36_Pro.jpg (1.29 MB, 79 views)
8854.JPG (69.5 KB, 77 views)
7432.JPG (52.2 KB, 71 views)
9898.JPG (45.6 KB, 86 views)
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:34 AM

Great looking car! Good luck with the sale! Hope she finds a good home!
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by damaged442
Great looking car! Good luck with the sale! Hope she finds a good home!
Thanks...interesting...I'm told the 73 is not "desirable" and I understand the reasons...but we frequently go on a cruise or to a show that isn't snobbish about year or make...and we get a huge amount of "play" with the car...I think it's the whole package of the yellow and white paint with the black vinyl top that is an eye catcher..had one guy say "I'm so tired of looking at Chevelles and Cameros I don't even stop"...but he spent quite a bit of time with us.

The Wife has about convinced me not to sell the car...she had one back when it was a mid age used car (in about 80) and she drove it daily and put a lot of miles on it...she loved it and her only concern is door dings from parking lots if she drives this car daily...it's "ding free" and chip free.

Comfortable car for a big old guy like me and I think I'd drive it anywhere..