Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

4 olds cars for sale

Search this Thread

Old October 31st, 2016, 06:22 PM

4 olds cars for sale

Up for your consideration are 4 Oldsmobile's 2 68 verts one could possibly be a w30 there is red inner fenders with the large cut outs that look original and also a brand new set of inner fenders. there are also many new interior parts for both of the verts. one of them has the eng. in it and it does run. both cars will need restorations. I also have extra engs. and carbs, some of the engs. have been rebuilt by Mr. olds joe Mondello. one of the eng. is a rare 400 that is on an eng. stand and appears to be rebuilt. there are really to many parts to list for all the 4 cars.

the 70 442 HT also possibly a w-30 has been restored but has a dent in the r h quarter it does have F heads on it. but the trans is not an O W. the interior is in good condition, OAI hood

the 4th car is a 72 vert and does run and is fully together, I also have many new interior parts for this car the body is in good condition with the potential of making someone a nice driver.

I am only helping Dave to sell these car which where in a storage unit he purchased about a year age and he has finally obtained the clear titles on all 4 cars and are now for sale

any questions on the car prices will be decided by dave he is wanting to sell the cars as a package deal and is looking for $25,000. OBO. the cars are located in Zachary Louisiana PH 225-413-0957

Last edited by NDERISE; November 1st, 2016 at 11:27 AM.
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:58 PM

Ray,
Are there any pictures available? Any stick cars in the lot?
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:02 PM

no sticks

no rick all automatics call the number listed maybe he can send u some
thanks for asking
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:45 PM
1971 442 conv

Originally Posted by NDERISE
Up for your consideration are 4 Oldsmobile's 2 68 verts one could possibly be a w30 there is red inner fenders with the large cut outs that look original and also a brand new set of inner fenders. there are also many new interior parts for both of the verts. one of them has the eng. in it and it does run. both cars will need restorations. I also have extra engs. and carbs, some of the engs. have been rebuilt by Mr. olds joe Mondello. one of the eng. is a rare 400 that is on an eng. stand and appears to be rebuilt. there are really to many parts to list for all the 4 cars.

the 70 442 HT also possibly a w-30 has been restored but has a dent in the r h quarter it does have F heads on it. but the trans is not an O W. the interior is in good condition, OAI hood

the 4th car is a 72 vert and does run I also have many new interior parts for this car the body is in good condition with the potential of making someone a nice driver.

I am only helping Dave to sell these car which where in a storage unit he purchased about a year age and he has finally obtained the clear titles on all 4 cars and are now for sale

any questions on the car prices will be decided by dave he is wanting to sell the cars as a package deal and is looking for $25,000. OBO. the cars are located in Zachary Louisiana PH 225-413-0957
What color combinations are the 70 & 72 right now? Where they involved in any floods?
Old November 1st, 2016, 11:25 AM

colors

the 70 hardtop is red with a black int. and the 72 vert is brown with a white int. will try to post pics. later