Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

77 Cutlass Supreme w/ extras & paperwork CHICAGO

Search this Thread

Old July 31st, 2007, 08:19 AM

77 Cutlass Supreme w/ extras & paperwork CHICAGO

She's rusty but trusty! Must sell my beloved 77 Cutlass because... we're moving and I'm getting another one (stick shift)! Anyhow, rather than move the new one, I am offering it for sale.
This is a pretty basic vehicle (bench seat, column shift) but has 4 interesting options: AC, power windows, cruise control and a built-in factory analog clock! Mileage is believed to be 146K.
This was owned by a mechanic until two owner's ago, and he rebuilt the transmission and engine around 2002. Brake lines were replaced in '05. I have receipts for most of this work, along with lots of other paperwork (original window sticker, deposit slip, order form, Ziebart rustproofing order, instruction manual, Warranty info, consumer info, maintenance schedule, Firestone tire warranty, original Sears battery info, original insurance card). Also includes 4 EXTRA Rally wheels (that's 8 altogether), a center console and shifter (they type you'd have with bucket seats), 2 extra factory gauges (odometer & gas/voltage/oil), an extra DIGITAL clock, and an extra center dash piece (with heather controls, radio bezel, etc).
The previous owner added a number of aftermarket gauges (tachometer, oil pressure, voltmeter) and a CD player, along with an aftermarket defroster and a choke, though I've never needed it. Prime this thing once, and she starts right up! The car was sitting for 2 weeks in April (after I had back surgery) and started up in the very first try when I was able to drive again! As far as I can tell, the windshield washer motor and AC don't work, the driver's door sticks sometimes, and the rear brakes could use attention in the future (front brakes are EXCELLENT, though), so I would not take this thing down the Eisenhower at 80mph every day. I wanted to do all this myself but, as I said, I'm getting a nicer one! This thing may not be pretty, but she purrs like a kitten! Sold as is, where is; $1500 obo. Take good care of her and she'll take good care of you!