Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1969 Cutlass S Convertible for Sale or Trade

Search this Thread

Old March 25th, 2019, 10:47 AM

1969 Cutlass S Convertible for Sale or Trade

If registered in Texas comes with 1969 Original Issue Lic Plates.

All interior lighting works as does Engine & Trunk

Clean engine bay, A/C car with original internals converted to R-134a.

clean underside, no leaks

same tear both sides.

Price: USD $26,500 OBO

Shipping: My house is 4 blocks from U-Ship HQ here in Austin and I'll be happy to help coordinate shipping in US. Will assist with overseas shipping at cost plus 5%.

Link to local advertisement on CL: https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/...824689467.html

Very well optioned 1969 Cutlass S Convertible with matching Engine & Drivetrain with late year '69 build in Lansing, MI.

Original Factory Options:

250HP Rocket 350 V-8

M38 - Turbo Hyra-Matic 350 Sport Transmission (11/18 Complete rebuilt at A++ Transmission Austin w/ full warranty)

M14 - 3 Spd Floor Mount Heavy Duty Shifter

D55 - Center Sports Console

C60 - Air Conditioner, Four Season (05/13 - Converted to R-134 with original housings to retain factory correct look)

U35 - Electric Clock (fully functional)

U69 - AM/FM Radio (worked but disconnected when professionally installed hidden remotely controlled & blue tooth audio system)

A51 - Strato Bucket seats with 4 way power Drivers Seat

N10 - Dual Exhaust (02/06 Updated to FlowMaster Series 40)

A02/A31 - Softray Tinted Glass

Y60 - Interior Courtesy Lamp Convenience Package (fully functional)

N66 - Super Stock Wheels with BF Goodrich White Letter Radial T/A and full size spare on same Super Stock Wheel (Original style Jack Set included)

JL2 - Power Front Disk brakes (Pads replaced 2016)

A31 - Power Window/Power convertible top

Texas car restored by previous owner 2003-2011 (Tons of receipts) and I have had and maintained it since then (All receipts and work performed at Dave's Perfection Automotive in Austin, TX - very legit hot rod shop and they will vouch for it all day long!). Body on restoration and repaint from Trophy Blue to Tuxedo Black shines & shows nice but some blue still visible if you really look hard. Interior excellent. Very clean engine bay, underside and trunk. Very honest, clean and mechanically sound car that doesn't try to be something its not.

Two issues are:

Fuel guage INOP (its the gauge not sending unit and just did not want to pull entire dash to fix)

2 inch tears in Convertible top both sides near rear pivot. I had the top adjusted two years ago and since I almost never put it up did not notice that rub pad was not installed in this spot. When I exercised the top every 2 months to make sure it was operational I didn't notice that I was slowly putting a tear in it until I put it up to take pictures. Top fully operational

In February of this year the 68-72 Cutlass listed as one of Hagerty's 8 recommended cars to "Scoop up before they take off"! https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vid...-they-take-off

Super reliable and always starts, runs and sounds great and will never leave you stranded.

Clean Texas Blue Title and actual 1969 Texas Plates that transfer if you register in Texas. Car is currently registered as vintage and inspection good through 2021 but car will pass annual inspection and registration fee's/taxes/insurance are very inexpensive.

Please let me know if you have any questions, particular pictures or video.
Old March 30th, 2019, 06:02 AM
1968 442 Convertible

That is a really nice '69. Good luck with sale.
Old March 30th, 2019, 08:01 AM

Thanks!
Old February 23rd, 2022, 08:09 PM

Is this car still for sale?

Thanks,

Bob H.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 03:30 PM

Is this car still for sale
thank yuou,

bob h.
Old May 9th, 2023, 02:48 PM

Is this car still for sale???????

Thank you
Old September 6th, 2023, 10:34 PM

Do you still have it?

Originally Posted by 69CutlassSBOB

If registered in Texas comes with 1969 Original Issue Lic Plates.

All interior lighting works as does Engine & Trunk

Clean engine bay, A/C car with original internals converted to R-134a.

clean underside, no leaks

same tear both sides.

Price: USD $26,500 OBO

Shipping: My house is 4 blocks from U-Ship HQ here in Austin and I'll be happy to help coordinate shipping in US. Will assist with overseas shipping at cost plus 5%.

Link to local advertisement on CL: https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/...824689467.html

Very well optioned 1969 Cutlass S Convertible with matching Engine & Drivetrain with late year '69 build in Lansing, MI.

Original Factory Options:

250HP Rocket 350 V-8

M38 - Turbo Hyra-Matic 350 Sport Transmission (11/18 Complete rebuilt at A++ Transmission Austin w/ full warranty)

M14 - 3 Spd Floor Mount Heavy Duty Shifter

D55 - Center Sports Console

C60 - Air Conditioner, Four Season (05/13 - Converted to R-134 with original housings to retain factory correct look)

U35 - Electric Clock (fully functional)

U69 - AM/FM Radio (worked but disconnected when professionally installed hidden remotely controlled & blue tooth audio system)

A51 - Strato Bucket seats with 4 way power Drivers Seat

N10 - Dual Exhaust (02/06 Updated to FlowMaster Series 40)

A02/A31 - Softray Tinted Glass

Y60 - Interior Courtesy Lamp Convenience Package (fully functional)

N66 - Super Stock Wheels with BF Goodrich White Letter Radial T/A and full size spare on same Super Stock Wheel (Original style Jack Set included)

JL2 - Power Front Disk brakes (Pads replaced 2016)

A31 - Power Window/Power convertible top

Texas car restored by previous owner 2003-2011 (Tons of receipts) and I have had and maintained it since then (All receipts and work performed at Dave's Perfection Automotive in Austin, TX - very legit hot rod shop and they will vouch for it all day long!). Body on restoration and repaint from Trophy Blue to Tuxedo Black shines & shows nice but some blue still visible if you really look hard. Interior excellent. Very clean engine bay, underside and trunk. Very honest, clean and mechanically sound car that doesn't try to be something its not.

Two issues are:

Fuel guage INOP (its the gauge not sending unit and just did not want to pull entire dash to fix)

2 inch tears in Convertible top both sides near rear pivot. I had the top adjusted two years ago and since I almost never put it up did not notice that rub pad was not installed in this spot. When I exercised the top every 2 months to make sure it was operational I didn't notice that I was slowly putting a tear in it until I put it up to take pictures. Top fully operational

In February of this year the 68-72 Cutlass listed as one of Hagerty's 8 recommended cars to "Scoop up before they take off"! https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vid...-they-take-off

Super reliable and always starts, runs and sounds great and will never leave you stranded.

Clean Texas Blue Title and actual 1969 Texas Plates that transfer if you register in Texas. Car is currently registered as vintage and inspection good through 2021 but car will pass annual inspection and registration fee's/taxes/insurance are very inexpensive.

Please let me know if you have any questions, particular pictures or video.
Old September 7th, 2023, 08:53 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

The car was posted for sale over four years ago. There have been follow inquires with no response. I think the car has been sold.