Buyer & Seller Feedback This thread is the place to put Buyer or Seller feedback. Be sure to CHECK THE RULES before you post!

Anybody heard from Mike Siedlik (Mikes442)? Has not delivered parts.

Search this Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:56 AM

I still haven't made contact with Mike but I did have a mutual friend talk to him. He is going through some tough medical issues and really can't do anything right now. This is not an excuse for him but some information that I have. This will be my last time to post on this until I know for sure what is happening with Mike. I am sure that anybody who has a pending transaction with Mike will either get their parts or a refund. He is not the type of guy to scam somebody.
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:25 AM

X2. I have also had dealings with Mike and he is honorable.
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Kjr442

The last thing I want, is to find out something real bad has happened to Mike and I end up looking like a heartless jerk.
How could I have known, that Mike had fallen on bad times, or is real sick?
Long after I placed my orders with Mike, I found out that he took a few months to fill a order placed by someone else I know. I decided to wait longer, but finally, I had enough. Now, after reading some of this, I am having mixed feelings. I am sorry if Mike is sick.
I will be waiting to hear something on this, I hope Mike is ok.
I will wait, I will be
Old December 10th, 2016, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by kjr442
The last thing I want, is to find out something real bad has happened to Mike and I end up looking like a heartless jerk.
How could I have known, that Mike had fallen on bad times, or is real sick?
Long after I placed my orders with Mike, I found out that he took a few months to fill a order placed by someone else I know. I decided to wait longer, but finally, I had enough. Now, after reading some of this, I am having mixed feelings. I am sorry if Mike is sick.
I will be waiting to hear something on this, I hope Mike is ok.
I will wait, I will be
You don't need to feel bad about your dealings with Mike. It's frustrating when you have put money out with no results. There was no way for you to know he was sick @ the time of purchase. I don't think his illness is life threatening but it's bad enough to keep him from functioning on a daily basis. I can just about guarantee you you will either get the parts or your money back. I am not Mikes customer service rep but just trying to help with what I know.
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:35 AM

Let's hope for a speedy recovery and that he gets back on track soon.
Old December 19th, 2016, 11:48 AM

FYI, Mikes442 has been banned. 3 moderators tried to contact him in various ways (PM, email, etc.) including myself. Unfortunately, we never had a reply publicly or privately.

I am going to close this thread. Please be aware of what transpired here if you do business with Mikes442 via. some other venue. I hope those members who bought something from Mikes442 and never received it were able to get resolution with a credit card company, E-bay, or PayPal.