Wheel Well Trim

Search this Thread

Old January 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM

Wheel Well Trim

Hello I am looking where to find the rear wheel well trim for a 1986 Olds Custom Cruiser. They are smashed on both sides and it really throws off the looks. Any ideas?

Thanks, Tyler
Old January 31st, 2017, 12:52 PM
Olds Fever

Where are you located??? I may still have a few NOS wheel opening trim pieces left in my stock somewhere... Due to the size of packaging, shipping costs may be a little high... I'll try to check this weekend and let you know what I have available... You can contact me direct at DIEHARDOLDS@NYCAP.RR.COM
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by CRUZN 66
Where are you located??? I may still have a few NOS wheel opening trim pieces left in my stock somewhere... Due to the size of packaging, shipping costs may be a little high... I'll try to check this weekend and let you know what I have available... You can contact me direct at DIEHARDOLDS@NYCAP.RR.COM
I am in Portland, Oregon. Please let me know if you have them available, thank you!
Old February 2nd, 2017, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by CRUZN 66
I am located in Portland, Oregon.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 06:17 PM

Shipping is always MUCH less expensive than restoration... If they are a available in NOS for a realistic price, throw down and don't look back!
Old February 3rd, 2017, 05:53 AM

Tyler, have you considered trying to repair the trim you have?

The rear window trim on my 71 98 was bent quite badly. I was able to straighten it when I took an auto body course. I used a wooden paint stirrer to beat it into shape. Just put the trim on a block of wood to support it while you bend it back into shape.