1967 Toronado Dashboard

Search this Thread

Old January 2nd, 2009, 04:46 AM

1967 Toronado Dashboard

Hi, I need pictures how do assembly the Dashboard on my 67 Toronado, no A/C, no Cruise Controll, withTilt/Telescopic Wheel, no Corner Lights.
Does anyone have pictures of his project wich can help me finish my car?
Also info and pictures how to install the Headlight Motors. The Service Manual doesn't show all info, specially the small vacuum operated looks.

Please send any info/pics to plattner-patrick@bluewin.ch
Regards and a happy new Year.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:16 AM

Hi Patrick. I have the 67 Toro factory assembly manual if you need specific items I could email you them. Getting pics is almost impossible since these things are out of sight. This manual is 500 pages or so (guessing) and fills three binders with each page inserted in sheet protectors. John
Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:47 AM

Thumbs up 1967 Assembly Manual

Hi John, that would be fine. I need all info on Dashboard, Rear Lower Windows Panel, Headlight Install. And Door Assembly.
Also where can I buy a Assembly Manual too?
Contact me under plattner-patrick@bluewin.ch directly.

Regards

Patrick
Old January 4th, 2009, 01:40 AM

Hi Patrick. I got the assembly manual from the late Bill Crawford in Missouri. Apparently he had some connections with Oldsmobile engineering back in the day and managed to "aquire" the manual. He made me a copy of it and charged me the respective fees to do that but I cant remember how much. At the time I was a member of the Toro club as was he. Perhaps someone in the club closer to him could help you on that. A fellow by the name of Ralph Braun was close to him as I recall and was also the chair for that particular chapter. The copies he made for me came on bright orange paper so I will have to see how well they copy. Perhaps they will scan better and I can send them to you that way. It is a good thing to have for Toro owners as it is the real deal used on the factory floor for assembly and has lots of information.