Site Help Ask your questions here about how to use the site.

Just curious...

Search this Thread

Old April 28th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Just curious...

Now that I'm registered, what other steps must be taken in order for me to be able to post in the other threads & topics, and to be able to upload my photos to the gallery?

If anyone can help, I give my sincere thanks!

Chad
Old April 28th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Your almost there take 5 posts and a couple of days so just tell us a little more about your car and your plans for it
Old April 29th, 2009, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by citcapp
Your almost there take 5 posts and a couple of days so just tell us a little more about your car and your plans for it
Shoot... well I just took a good amount of time and entered a good bit of dialogue, the clicked on submit, but I was apparently logged out and none of it was saved or posted. I'm assuming one must be prompt when entering text?

Thanks,

Chad
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:16 AM

If the site does not see any activity, for a period of time, it assumes you have fallen asleep and it signs you out .

Originally Posted by 82 Grocery Getter
........ but I was apparently logged out and none of it was saved or posted ........
Use your browsers "back button" to return to the reply page, copy it, sign in, paste into a new reply page, and submit.

Originally Posted by 82 Grocery Getter
........ I'm assuming one must be prompt when entering text?
Or, you can compose it in your favorite text editor, sign in, copy & paste, and submit.

Norm

Last edited by 88 coupe; April 30th, 2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old April 30th, 2009, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by 88 coupe
If the site does not see any activity, for a period of time, it assumes you have fallen asleep and it signs you out .

Use your browsers "back button" to return to the reply page, copy it, sign in, paste into a new reply page, and submit.

Or, you can compose it in your favorite text editor, sign in, copy & paste, and submit.

Norm

Goctha Norm... thanks!

Chad
Old April 30th, 2009, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by citcapp
Hi citcapp, below is a copy and paste from the other topic I had originally posted in the "Newbie Forum". It pretty much describes the car and my plans for it.

Thanks!
Chad

New forum member here, & just thought I'd say "hey" from the state of PA!

I joined the forum because I acquired an '82 Olds Cutlass Supreme in '08. I bought it from a buddy of mine who bought it at an estate sale. The elderly lady that owned it had passed away. I am the 3rd owner. It's pretty clean and pretty much original everything. She kept it garaged, then my buddy kept it garaged... so basically it's been garage kept since new up until I bought it in 2008. It has 61,000 original miles on it. The paint, finish, chrome, vinyl top, weatherstripping, dash, interior, etc. are in really good condition for it's age. It's the 4-door sedan Cutlass Supreme. The motor is the 3.8 liter / 231 ci Buick V6 VIN code "A". Unfortunately, it currently is my primary vehicle. Eventually and if I can afford to, I'd like like to get another vehicle and put the Olds in a garage, under a car port, or at least put a quality cover over it and drive it soley for pleasure on weekends.

A bit about me... I live in South Central PA. When not spending WAY too much time online, (and not at work), I enjoy going to local sprint car races.

Hope to back here soon! Matter of fact, I LIKELY will be... with a tech question or so.