Anyone have parts for 1969 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight?

Old October 24th, 2010, 08:56 PM

Anyone have parts for 1969 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight?

I have a four door hardtop but I think any 69 ninety eight will work. I need the grilles, hood filler with symbol, hood latch and hardware, bumper filler and grill filler pieces. The car was in a fairly minor front end collision but need these parts. The hood should be repairable but I need the trim that also goes around.

Hopefully someone has a Ninety Eight from 1969. I also wouldn't mind getting an FM radio as I only have the AM.
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:08 PM
NôôB

http://www.fusick.com/catalogdownload.htm
Old October 25th, 2010, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by ridinginstyle
I have a four door hardtop but I think any 69 ninety eight will work. I need the grilles, hood filler with symbol, hood latch and hardware, bumper filler and grill filler pieces. The car was in a fairly minor front end collision but need these parts. The hood should be repairable but I need the trim that also goes around.

Hopefully someone has a Ninety Eight from 1969. I also wouldn't mind getting an FM radio as I only have the AM.
Where are you located? I have a friend with either a 67 or a 69.. complete shell, no drivetrain. Located in SC
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Eightupman
Where are you located? I have a friend with either a 67 or a 69.. complete shell, no drivetrain. Located in SC
I am located in Calgary, Alberta Canada so I'm not close but if I could arrange shipping that would be good.
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:10 PM

Hello,
I have a whole car I'm parting out. It's a '69 98. Let me know if you're still looking and I can send you parts pictures. I have everything but the latch, I believe.

Thanks,
Sean
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:11 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by jugdish
Hello,
I have a whole car I'm parting out. It's a '69 98. Let me know if you're still looking and I can send you parts pictures. I have everything but the latch, I believe.

Thanks,
Sean
Hi Sean. Yes I'd like the parts. If I could see pictures that would be great. Just curious what happened to the hood latch? It is behind the grilles so you should have it unless you took it all apart. I found someone with most parts able to ship but I would like to get it all in one shot so I don't have to pay shipping twice. I'll pm you my email.
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Banned

please reply
Old November 5th, 2010, 05:03 AM

I have a black cloth rear seat & matching door panels from a 69 4-door,if you can use any of that stuff.The car was low-mile & I drug it out of a barn,so the interior stuff was not faded.In fact,the whole car was pretty nice,but I have slowly sold-off the rest of the parts.I don;t think I have anything else left.