Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

350 parts for sale & misc parts

Search this Thread

Old July 27th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Chevy budget Olds powered

350 parts for sale & misc parts

I have a few things for sale Just collecting dust here.

I have a howars cam 512/512 lift 227/234 duration @.050 lift on a 110 lsa
This cam took out my cam bearings it got shipped to howards and they repaired it I installed it into a block and it spun nice and free . I want 75 for the cam it had low miles you will need lifters.

I also have a timing chain with very low miles under 3k I don't know what brand it is but it is a double roller nice unit almost no slack when removed .

I also have some valve covers just stamped steel chrome 3/8 taller. I hammered the one corner to clear the dr. side alt. bracket. you cant see it The bracket covers it . I want 15 bucks for those.

I also have some pulleys they are for an ac set up don't know the letters on them but they are straight and need a quick clean up and paint no rust. I cleaned them prior once and painted them I want 25 for the set .

I have a water pump that's for A/C hd use under 2k miles 20 bucks for that. Its in good use bearings spin free and no slack on the shaft.

I have a set of moroso trick springs with one coil cut out I want 70 for those they where used one season.

I also have a 5 in. deep grove alt. pulley new never used I want 10 bucks for that.

Feel free to ask me any questions prices are I think fair but you can always try so offer away.