Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

68 console and shifter

Search this Thread

Old February 8th, 2013, 06:43 PM

68 console and shifter

price reduced to $250

i was saving this for my 68 but i'm going another route. this is a really nice mostly complete console and shifter. the top and bottom of the console have no damage or repairs, where both cleaned and redyed with sem landau black. the 2 aluminum pieces are very nice and shine well. the courtesy light is very nice and the light harness is complete and installed as is the switch for the lid. the console lid does have a few minor defects, there is a small chip on the back side and a few small nicks in the top. i didnot put the console lock in because i dont have the key and was planning on buying a new one if i installed this console. the shifter was fully disassembled, cleaned, lubed and reassembled. the nuetral safety switch is also been cleaned and lubed with dieelectric grease. the top plate has very minor pitting and shines well. i removed the original 68 aluminum plate from the bottom and painted it with black wrinkle paint, which looks really sharp. also included are the floor bracket for mounting the console, the original shifter mounting screws, shifter cable, the shift ball, and more. i'd like to get $300 for everything plus shipping from 18915. please click on thumbnails to see full size pictures. thanks brandon reynolds

Last edited by brandon reynolds; March 12th, 2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: price reduction
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:21 AM

console/shifter

Guys:
The console/shifter assm looks pretty good and so does the price, I spent a few months looking till I found a nice unit. I found alot of OK units, but a nice one is hard to find and if you do find one the price is normally higher than $300.00, just saying.
Thanks Ron
Old March 12th, 2013, 05:33 PM

ttt for price reduction