ClassicOldsmobile.com  

Go Back   ClassicOldsmobile.com > Classifieds > Oldsmobile Parts > Parts For Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Classic Oldsmobile Forum!
Welcome to Classic Oldsmobile forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Classic Oldsmobile Forum today!

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1

1987 olds cutlass 442 euro header parts grilles headlight trim corner amber lens

A Pair of original chrome 1987 olds cutlass 2 door EURO grilles - good used condition $75 for the pair plus shipping. Also have good used LH drivers side euro head light $75 plus shipping. A pair of GM NOS new in package corner amber park lens assemblies for the same application sell for $150 for the pair. Located in Hamilton Ontario Pick up welcomed. I also have front clip headers and full front ends with fenders, hood, rad cradle and complete euro clip pulled from very clean 1987 olds cutlass g body. The large items are pick up only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0106.jpg (64.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0107.jpg (66.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9987.jpg (45.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9988.jpg (49.7 KB, 9 views)
dz442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #2

Do u still have the euro style cutlass parts
Timothy Get Grip Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3

Yes I have most what are you interested in? Darryl
Old April 6th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz442 View Post
A Pair of original chrome 1987 olds cutlass 2 door EURO grilles - good used condition $75 for the pair plus shipping. Also have good used LH drivers side euro head light $75 plus shipping. A pair of GM NOS new in package corner amber park lens assemblies for the same application sell for $150 for the pair. Located in Hamilton Ontario Pick up welcomed. I also have front clip headers and full front ends with fenders, hood, rad cradle and complete euro clip pulled from very clean 1987 olds cutlass g body. The large items are pick up only.
joshua jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Do u still have the headlight
joshua jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #6

Header panel

Would you happen to have a European header panel? IS their a number I can reach you by? I have the lights I just need the header panel and what price
jasminel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #7

Header panel

My number is 318-316-1182
jasminel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2014, 12:53 AM   #8

do you still have the head light?

Quote:
esco909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2014, 03:45 AM   #9

Euro parts for sale

Hi,

I have used grilles a good pair, one RH headlight complete and nice, one RH pass side head light surround bezel and red rocket emblem and hood emblem. All other parts have since sold. I can send pics as requested. Thx Darryl
Old July 22nd, 2014, 03:45 AM
ClassicOldsmobile
1957 Oldsmobile

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit