Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1967-72 olds cutlass consoles & shifter sets

Old October 12th, 2012, 06:15 PM

1967-72 olds cutlass consoles & shifter sets

I have a nice 1967,68,69 Black 3 speed auto Olds cutlass 442 center floor console. Has been recently repainted black to freshen up. Console is solid with chrome top plate (good driver condition chrome not show). Comes with shifter, safety neutral switch, cable and wood ****. Console is complete. $350 complete. Prefer pick up but I can ship at your expense via postal service insured across North America. I also have a nice original black 1970-72 Olds cutlass console auto 3 spd complete console - repainted black, a few minor repairs done (holes filled) near front but solid and looks nice (not show but good driver car condition for sure). Comes with original 3 speed 1971-72 shifter (70 shifter available) and cable. Console set also has the wiring, inner liner and original hinge is not broken. $350 complete plus shipping. Lastly, nice 1970-72 auto console that has been cutout for Hurst Dual Gate Shifter. Console shell only complete with liner and wiring harness. Hinge repaired but done nicely all hidden when closed. No dual gate shifter or top plate. Nice piece price is $250 for console only plus shipping. I have pics of all but not sure how to post so please just PM me your email address and I can send you lots of pics. Located near Toronto Canada but I can bubble wrap and ship to any US state or across Canada.
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Old School Olds

Not to go off subject and I hope
you do well with the sales, but could you
post a few pics of the repair done to the area
where your 70-72 console was repaired at the
lid hinge? I have been trying to figure out how
to do just that. Thank you.
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by dz442
I have a nice 1967,68,69 Black 3 speed auto Olds cutlass 442 center floor console. Has been recently repainted black to freshen up. Console is solid with chrome top plate (good driver condition chrome not show). Comes with shifter, safety neutral switch, cable and wood ****. Console is complete. $350 complete. Prefer pick up but I can ship at your expense via postal service insured across North America. I also have a nice original black 1970-72 Olds cutlass console auto 3 spd complete console - repainted black, a few minor repairs done (holes filled) near front but solid and looks nice (not show but good driver car condition for sure). Comes with original 3 speed 1971-72 shifter (70 shifter available) and cable. Console set also has the wiring, inner liner and original hinge is not broken. $350 complete plus shipping. Lastly, nice 1970-72 auto console that has been cutout for Hurst Dual Gate Shifter. Console shell only complete with liner and wiring harness. Hinge repaired but done nicely all hidden when closed. No dual gate shifter or top plate. Nice piece price is $250 for console only plus shipping. I have pics of all but not sure how to post so please just PM me your email address and I can send you lots of pics. Located near Toronto Canada but I can bubble wrap and ship to any US state or across Canada.
My 70 needs a console and shifter. Do you still have them?
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by tru-blue 442
Not to go off subject and I hope
you do well with the sales, but could you
post a few pics of the repair done to the area
where your 70-72 console was repaired at the
lid hinge? I have been trying to figure out how
to do just that. Thank you.

X2 - I know OLDS507 does this, and has posted some photos, but I am still unclear how to fix it. It's driving me nuts.
Old April 29th, 2015, 06:23 PM

shifter

I am interested in the shifter, console assy to you still have it?
Old June 30th, 2015, 11:19 PM

Do you still have center console for sale?
Originally Posted by dz442
Old July 1st, 2015, 10:29 AM

You realize this was posted for sale in 2012.